Azden SGM-1X Professional Shotgun Microphone
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- 12.3" in Length
- XLR Output Connector
- Powered by a Single AAA Battery
- Up to 1000 Hours of Battery Life
- Wide Frequency Response
- Includes SMH-1 Shockmount
The Azden SGM-1X Professional Shotgun Microphone is an electret condenser, 12.3" supercardioid shotgun microphone with an XLR output. It can be used to capture audio for videographers in both camera-mount and boom microphone applications.
Featuring low self-noise, wide bandwidth, and a low-cut switch, the SGM-1X microphone is built with an integrated shockmount, and connects with a low-impedance XLR output to cameras or mixers. It uses a single AAA battery and can operate up to 1000 hours. A foam windscreen, a zippered carry case, and extra support bands are also included.
- 12.3" supercardioid shotgun microphone
- Switchable low-cut filter
- Integrated shockmount attaches to camera shoe or mic stand
- Uses 1 AAA battery (up to 1000 hours), eliminating the need for a phantom power supply
- Use an XLRF "plug-in" transmitter to make a wireless shotgun microphone