Canon 100mm f/2.8L EF Macro IS USM Lens
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- EF Mount L-Series Lens
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-32
- Life-Size (1:1) Macro Magnification
- Ultra-Low Dispersion Lens Elements
- Hybrid Optical Image Stabilization
- Ultrasonic Focus Motor
- Focus Range Limiter
- Dustproof and Moisture Proof Sealing
- Truly Circular Diaphragm
- Minimum Focus Distance: 12"
- Import Model 1Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
-4% OffOur Price $729.99
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Lens
- E-67 II 67mm Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap E (Rear)
- ET-73 Lens Hood for Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS Lens
- LP1219 Soft Lens Case
- 1yr Parts , 30 day Labor warranty by seller
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Angle of View||24°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.81" (30 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:1|
|Elements/Groups||15 / 12|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
The Canon 100mm f/2.8L EF Macro IS USM Lens is the L-series version of Canon's popular 100mm Macro lens. As an L-series lens it offers the utmost in optical construction, including ultra-low dispersion lens elements and moisture and dustproof seal structure on the barrel. Its 100mm focal length is effective for portraiture and other telephoto applications and as a macro lens with 1:1 magnification and a 12" minimum focus distance, it is ideal for life-size close-up imaging.
The lens features Hybrid Optical Image Stabilization with up to 4-stops of shake control for effective low light capture and with the vibration gyro and acceleration sensor it compensates for both angular and shift camera shake during close-up shooting. An ultrasonic focus motor (USM) provides quick and quiet auto-focusing and full-time manual focus override enables precise manual focus eve in AF mode. A focus range limiting function offers three distance ranges to control the range in which the AF looks for focus, thus reducing focusing time. Internal focus system means that the barrel does not extend when focusing, which is crucial when shooting macro.