Canon 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 EF IS USM Lens
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- EF Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-36
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor
- Internal Focusing System
- Manual Focus Override
- Constant Minimum Focus Distance: 20"
- 72mm Filter Thread Diameter
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
- Canon 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 EF IS USM Lens
- E-72U Front Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap E (Rear)
- 1yr Parts, 30 day Labor warranty by seller
|Focal Length||28 - 135mm
Comparable APS-C 1.6x Focal Length: 44.8 - 216 mm
|Aperture||Maximum: f/3.5 - 5.6
Minimum: f/22 - 36
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
|Angle of View||75° - 18°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||19.69" (50 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:5|
|Filter Thread||Front:72 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.09 x 3.81" (78.4 x 96.8 mm)|
|Weight||1.19 lb (540 g)|
|Package Weight||1.8 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.4 x 4.5 x 4.5"|
The EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Lens from Canon is a compact and lightweight zoom lens that offers superior optical performance plus a built-in Image Stabilizer. The IS system reduces blurred photographs caused by camera shake and allows for handheld photography in comparatively dim light without a flash or tripod. At the wide-angle end of the zoom range, the equivalent shutter speed gain is approximately 1.5 stops while at the telephoto end, it is approximately 2 stops.
In addition, the lens has an Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor (USM) for faster and quieter AF operation, and the pulse control diaphragm (EMD) ensures precise aperture control. manual focus override is supported for precise manual control even in AF mode. The minimum focus distance throughout the zoom range is 20".
- The Optical Image Stabilization (IS) system is composed of a pair of gyro sensors to detect vertical and horizontal motion and a microprocessor that compensates for this motion by shifting special lens elements in parallel with the perceived movement. The IS system reduces blur in images shot in dim light and at long focal lengths.
- The internal focusing mechanism allows the front of the lens to remain stationary and to easily accommodate specialty filters, such as polarizing filters.
- An Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor (USM) provides fast, smooth and quiet autofocus action which is particularly important when shooting video with this lens.