Canon 35mm f/1.4L USM Lens
- IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- L-series wide-angle single focus lens introduces Canon's newly-developed optical element, BR Optics*, which helps produce impressively high quality images by helping to maximize performance and reduce chromatic aberration.
- Two aspheric lenses and one UD lens help provide a high level of image quality.
- Improved durability for use in harsh environments helps ensure reliability and dependability.
- Subwavelength Coating (SWC) helps significantly reduce lens ghosting and flare.
- Shortest minimum focusing distance in its class (0.28m) and increased maximum magnification (0.21x) help expand the range of expression, especially when capturing close-up subjects.
- Fluorine coating on front and rear lens surfaces helps reduce smears and fingerprints.
- High-grade design for optimum operability with a luxurious feel.
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller.
The superior-quality EF 35mm f/1.4L USM Lens from Canon features a brilliant maximum aperture of f/1.4, along with the superior natural image quality of Canon L-series lenses. Such a wide aperture is ideal for low-light imaging and for exacting depth of field control. An advanced floating mechanism and aspherical lens element achieve extremely sharp, distortion free pictures from infinity to its closest shooting distance of 1.0'. With a ring-type ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) and rear focus, autofocus is fast and virtually silent. A wide focusing ring provides comfortable manual focus, and the filter ring remains stationary for ease of use with polarizers and other special effects filters. Full time manual focus override enables precise manual focus even when in AF mode.