Canon 50mm f/1.2L EF USM Lens
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- EF Mount L-Series Lens
- Aperture Range: f/1.2-16
- Aspherical Lens Element
- Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor
- Manual Focus Override
- Minimum Focus Distance: 18"
- Depth of Field Scale and Infrared Index
- Tight Seal Structure Resists Moisture
- 72mm Filter Thread Diameter
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
- Canon 50mm f/1.2L EF USM Lens
- E-72U Front Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap E (Rear)
- ES-78 Lens Hood
- Lens Case LP1214
- 1yr Parts , 30 day Labor warranty by seller
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
|Angle of View||46°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.5' (45 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:7|
|Elements/Groups||8 / 6|
|Filter Thread||Front: 72 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.38 x 2.58" (85.8 x 65.5 mm)|
|Weight||1.30 lb (590 g)|
The EF 50mm f/1.2L USM Lens from Canon is a fast prime lens featuring a particularly large maximum aperture for effective low-light and shallow depth of field capability. As a standard focal length lens, it is suitable for most any shooting situation and its lens coating and optical construction are optimized to minimize chromatic aberrations, ghosting and flare. A truly circular diaphragm results in pleasing out-of-focus areas.
An ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) provides fast, smooth and quiet autofocus action and manual focus override allows for precise manual focusing even in AF mode. With a tight seal structure and the addition of the optional Canon protect filter, the 50mm f/1.2L lens is moisture and dust proof.
- Large f/1.2 Aperture
- A large maximum aperture of f/1.2 provides outstanding speed for shooting in low light conditions, without the need for flash. The large aperture also provides fine control over depth of field.
- Excellent Background Bokeh
- A circular aperture helps to create attractive background bokeh; ideal for isolating subjects at large apertures and for compelling portrait photography.
- Fast, Quiet Autofocus
- A Ring-type USM (Ultrasonic motor) uses ultrasonic frequency vibrations to drive extremely rapid auto focus with near-silent operation. A high-speed CPU and improved AF algorithm contribute further to AF speed. Good holding torque stops the focusing lens group without overshoot. Full time electronic manual focus override is available without having to switch out of AF.
- Super Spectra Coatings
- Super Spectra lens coatings and lens element shaping suppress flare and ghosting - more prone to occur with digital cameras due to reflection off the image sensor. Coatings also help achieve true color balance and increase contrast for vivid hi-fidelity images.
- Passes Distance Information to E-TTL II
- The lens passes distance information back to the E-TTL II flash system of compatible EOS cameras to ensure optimal flash metering.