Canon 600mm f/4L IS II USM EF Lens
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- EF Mount L-Series Lens
- Aperture Range: f/4-32
- Fluorite Optics for Sharper Images
- Three Mode Optical Image Stabilization
- Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor
- Power Focus Mode and Focus Preset
- Manual Focus Override
- Dustproof and Moisture Proof Sealing
- Magnesium/Titanium for Lighter Weight
- Attachment Slot for Wire-type Lock
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
4% OffOur Price $9,159.99
- Canon 600mm f/4L EF IS II USM Lens
- ET-160W II Lens Hood for EF 600mm f/4 Lens
- Lens Case 600B for Canon EF 600mm f/4.0L IS II USM Lens
- E-185B Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- 1yr Parts , 30 day Labor warranty by seller
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Angle of View||4° 10'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||14.76' (4.5 m)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:7|
|Tripod Collar||Yes Removable - rotating|
|Filter Thread||Rear:52 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 6.6 x 17.6" (16.76 x 44.70 cm)|
|Weight||8.64 lb (3.92 kg)|
|Package Weight||25.95 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||27.4 x 16.6 x 15.3"|
The Canon 600mm f/4L EF IS II USM Lens has all the upgrades needed to make it the go-to super long telephoto lens for professional photographers and anyone who has the highest standards for the gear they use.
Using the three mode Optical Image Stabilization allows you to shoot at shutter speeds 4 stops slower, and the advanced third IS mode activates only when the shutter button is fully pressed, so you can pan with fast-moving subjects without the IS function interfering with composition and framing. An ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) enables smooth, fast and quiet autofocus and a Power Focus mode allows smooth focus change which is especially important while shooting video. A focus preset function allows you to store focusing positions and return to them in an instant when needed. An AF stop button will pause autofocus with just a touch and manual focus override allows precise manual focus even in AF mode.
Image sharpness is enhanced with fluorite optics that deliver reduced chromatic aberration and SWC (SubWavelength structure Coating) reduces flare and ghosting. A circular aperture design helps to produce pleasing out of focus areas.
Dust and water sealing keeps the lens functioning even in less than ideal conditions and magnesium and titanium construction elements make it 3 lb lighter than its predecessor. Fluorine coating on the front and rear lens surfaces allows dirt to be removed easily and an attachment slot is provided for a wire-type security lock. The EF 600mm f/4L is compatible with Canon's EF1.4x III and EF2x III extenders and this lens includes a lens hood, a 52mm drop-in gelatin filter holder, a detachable tripod collar and a hard travel case.
Fluorite optics for sharper images and less chromatic aberration.
- Lighter weight due to magnesium and titanium construction elements.
- Three IS (Image Stabilization) modes offer a 4-stop shutter speed advantage.
- Advanced image stabilization Mode 3 activates only when shutter button is fully pressed, allowing for panning to follow fast-moving subjects.
- Ultrasonic autofocus motor and inner focus system enable fast, smooth and silent AF action.
- Power Focus mode allows smooth focus change when shooting video.
- Focus preset allows you to establish focus points and return to them quickly when needed.
- Focusing distance range can be selected with a switch on the lens barrel. By setting a suitable focusing distance range, actual autofocus time can be shortened. The two focusing ranges are 14.76 - 52.49' and 52.49' to infinity.
- An AF Stop Button allows you to immediately pause autofocus action with a touch of a button on the lens barrel.
- Dust and water sealing for shooting in the most challenging environments.
- Detachable lens hood, a detachable, rotatable tripod collar, a drop-in gelatin filter holder and a hard travel case are supplied with the 600mm f/4L lens.