Canon 60mm f/2.8 EF-S Macro USM Lens
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- EF-S Mount Lens
- 96mm (35mm Equivalency)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-32
- Life-Size (1:1) Macro Magnification
- Internal Focusing w/ Floating Elements
- Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor
- Full-Time Manual Focus Override
- Flat-Field Focusing w/ Circular Aperture
- Canon Super Spectra Lens Coatings
- Minimum Focus Distance: 7.8"
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
- Canon 60mm f/2.8 EF-S Macro USM Lens
- E-52U 52mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap E (Rear)
- 1yr Parts , 30 day Labor warranty by seller
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 96 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF-S|
|Angle of View||24° 30'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||7.87" (20 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:1|
|Elements/Groups||12 / 8|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 52 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.87 x 2.75" (73 x 69.8 mm)|
|Weight||11.82 oz (335 g)|
The Canon 60mm f/2.8 EF-S Macro USM Lens is a telephoto prime lens and the first true macro lens of their EF-S series, made specifically for "APS-C" format Canon SLR cameras. It produces 1:1 magnification for extremely detailed close-up images and with a 35mm focal length equivalence of 96mm, it is also ideal for medium telephoto applications including portraiture. Its maximum aperture of f/2.8 is effective in low light and offers shallow depth of field control.
Autofocus is achieved with Canon's very best ring-type ultrasonic (USM) motor, which is fast and silent and allows you to manually override the focus at any time without switching the camera's focus mode settings. The field of focus is flat, important in macro work, and the aperture diaphragm is circular to allow more natural background highlights.
An internal focusing system prevents the lens' extension while focusing and a three-group floating element lens design results in excellent delineation at all focusing distances from life size macro to infinity. Canon's Super Spectra lens coatings suppress ghosting and flare and an optional lens hood (ET-67B) further reduces the incidence of flare.