Canon 6D Mark II EOS DSLR Camera with BG-E21 Battery Grip
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- 26.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- 45-Point All-Cross Type AF System
- Full HD Video at 60 fps; Digital IS
- 3" 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF
- Native ISO 40000, Expanded to ISO 102400
- 6.5 fps Shooting; Time-Lapse & HDR Movie
- Built-In GPS, Bluetooth & Wi-Fi with NFC
- Dust and Water Resistant; SD Card Slot
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
- LCD Language English
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camera (Body Only)
- LP-E6N Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1865mAh)
- LC-E6 Charger for LP-E6 Battery Pack
- Eyecup Eb
- RF-3 Body Cap for Canon EOS Cameras
- EW-EOS6DMKII Wide Neck Strap
- English Manual (Hard Copy or CD)
- 1yr Parts , 30 day Labor warranty by seller
- Canon BG-E21 Battery Grip for EOS 6D Mark II
- Protective Cover
Canon BG-E21 Specs
|Battery Type||2 x Battery Pack (LP-E6/LP-E6N))|
|Tripod Mounting Thread||1/4"-20|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Weight||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
The Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camera makeshigh-performance full-frame imaging more accessible, the 6D Mark II makes numerous advancements over its predecessor to improve upon every aspect of image capture and creation. The main update comes in the form of a 26.2MP CMOS sensor and the use of the DIGIC 7 Image Processor to deliver sharper, more vivid imagery in a variety of shooting situations. This setup offers an improved native sensitivity range of ISO 100-40000, which can then be expanded to ISO 50-102400, as well as speedy shooting rates of up to 6.5 fps.
Ensuring your images are tack sharp is a 45-point all-cross type AF system, which is able to track subjects with accuracy. This marks a significant improvement over its predecessor and will result in faster acquisition of your subject. Along with a revamped AF system, the sensor features Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology to provide a boost to focusing in live view and video shooting, which itself has been bumped up to Full HD at 60p. This setup works well with the 3" 1.04m-dot vari-angle touchscreen LCD, which permits use at various angles and with intuitive controls.
For hybrid stills/video shooters, you will enjoy the enhanced video quality as well as the ability to plug in an external mic via a 3.5mm input. Users will also have the ability to create 4K time-lapse movies as well as HDR video with dedicated settings and modes. Additionally, the body design has received an upgrade with improved ergonomics and durability, including dust and water resistance. Users will have access to many connectivity options as well, such as Wi-Fi, NFC, and Bluetooth, for connecting to a smart device, and built-in GPS for geotagging your photos.
26.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 7 Image ProcessorOffering boosts to both resolution and low-light performance, the 6D Mark II uses a newly developed 26.2MP full-frame CMOS sensor that works in tandem with a DIGIC 7 Image Processor to create sharp, vivid imagery and video. This contributes to high performance in low light with native sensitivity range of ISO 100-40000, which can then be expanded to ISO 50-102400, if desired.
Assisting with the capture of properly exposed images is a 7560-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor that helps minimize the impact of flickering lights in your images and ensures accurate reading of the entire scene.
- 45-Point All-Cross Type AF and Dual Pixel CMOS AF Systems
- Ensuring your subject is tack sharp, the 6D Mark II incorporates an all-cross type AF system, which offers 45 phase-detect points, for advanced tracking and focusing while using the optical finder for stills. This AF system can operate in lighting conditions as low as -3 EV and will work with various lenses with maximum aperture of f/8 and smaller, though with a maximum of 27 points. Five different AF area selection modes are available as well, for optimizing performance to your subject matter.
When using Live View and recording video, you can now use Dual Pixel CMOS AF on the actual imaging sensor. This offers wide coverage of phase-detection autofocus for faster and more accurate focusing in these modes. It is ideal for video as users will enjoy smoother rack focusing without the downsides normally encountered with contrast-based systems. Also, this works well with the touchscreen functions, allowing shooters to just tap to adjust focus.
- Full HD Video Recording
- For multimedia creation, the 6D Mark II comes equipped with powerful Full HD video recording options. The 6D Mark II offers improved speed with a maximum frame rate of 60p when capturing Full HD video. It also offers Digital IS with 5-axis image stabilization to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. This benefits recording while walking or moving, and can also be used in conjunction with lenses featuring optical IS for more effective overall stabilization. Audio is high quality as well, with the ability to use either the built-in microphone or an external microphone via a 3.5mm input.
- Body Design
- A large 3.0" 1.04m-dot vari-angle LCD monitor is available for bright, vivid image playback and live view shooting, and its touchscreen interface features an anti-smudge design and can be used for intuitive touch-to-focus control and adjusting settings in the menus.
- A single SD card slot is available for saving photos and video.
- Optical viewfinder offers approximately 98% coverage of the frame and has a magnification of 0.71x.
- The durable body design is dust- and weather-sealed to permit working in harsh environments.
- Other Camera Features
- A built-in GPS module allows you to geotag imagery in-camera as well as auto time sync with the Universal Time Code via satellites. This module is compatible with American GPS, Russian GLONASS, and Japanese quasi-zenith Michibiki satellites for a wide coverage of support.
- A built-in intervalometer permits the creation of UHD 4K time-lapse imagery and supports recording consecutive frames in pre-selected intervals.
- Bluetooth permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity enable wireless sharing, control, and image transfer with a compatible smart device as well as the CS100 Connect Station.
The Canon 17-40mm f/4L EF USM Lens is a high quality "L" series wide angle zoom lens for full frame and APS-C size DSLR cameras. It combines one high-precision molded glass aspherical element and two replica aspherical lenses to achieve the extended zoom range, while also correcting for common aberrations that arise during zooming. A Super UD (Ultra-low Dispersion) glass element minimizes the chromatic aberration of magnification which tends to occur with wide-angle lenses, to help eliminate color bleed along the edges of the subject and achieve high image contrast and resolution.
The lens' minimum focusing distance is just 11" (28cm) throughout its entire range of focal lengths, which makes it very useful for close-up work. All of the focusing and zooming action is done internally, with no changes in the size of the lens. Its ultrasonic autofocus motor enables smooth and silent autofocus action and manual focus override in One Shot AF mode allows precise manual focusing without switching into MF mode.
It only uses lead-free optics to help the environment, and features a circular diaphragm for improved background blur. The housing is water and dust resistant to help ensure reliable performance for both professionals and enthusiasts. Like many "L" lenses, it uses 77mm filters, but also has a rear gelatin filter slot behind the lens mount that can hold three gel filters.
This lens is a Canon 'EF' series lens, indicating it is for use with full-frame cameras. However, it also works with APS-C format DSLRs and offers a 35mm focal length equivalence of 27-64mm, making it an ideal medium-aperture standard zoom lens.
Retaining the excellent performance at maximum aperture of the much larger f/2.8L but in a smaller size, the EF 70-200mm f/4L USM Lens from Canon is a professional zoom telephoto suitable for a broad range of applications from sports to portraiture. It is fully compatible with the Extender EF 1.4x II and 2x II teleconverters (requires f/8 AF sensitivity with EF 2x II).
Like every autofocus Canon "L" lens, the EF 70-200mm f/4LUSM delivers optical performance equal to similar fixed focal length lenses, with silent, high-speed ultrasonic (USM) focusing and full-time manual focus override capacity. A focus range limiting option also enables faster autofocus rates.
Distortions and aberrations are remarkably small for a lens of such capability. This lens combines 1 artificial fluorite element with 2 UD (Ultra-low Dispersion) elements to help achieve images free of secondary spectrum aberrations, which are often the bane of consumer-grade telephoto zooms. It is light enough to not need a tripod collar (86% lighter than the EF 70-200mm f/2.8L), but for handling purposes there is an optional tripod collar.
The minimum focusing distance is 3.9' (1.2m) throughout its entire range of focal lengths, and it accepts 67mm screw-in filters.
Note! This lens does not have seals for water and dust resistance.
- An autofocus telephoto zoom lens for both film and digital cameras with constant f/4 maximum aperture performance.
- An ultrasonic autofocus motor provides fast, silent autofocus action.
- Full-time manual focus override enables precise manual focus at all times, even in AF mode.
- Two focus distance ranges enable you to adjust the autofocus to fit your needs and shorten AF speeds. The ranges are 3.9' to infinity for closer subjects and 9.8' to infinity.
- Internal zooming and focusing means that the lens' front element does not rotate.
- Uses 1 fluorite and 2 UD (Ultra-low Dispersion) elements to help control secondary spectrum aberrations
- Uses 67mm filters and an optional tripod collar (A-IIW) is compatible as are the 1.4x II and 2.0x II extenders.
8% OffDiscount Already Applied $1,749.99
19% OffDiscount Already Applied $1,939.99
As low as $2,817.98 Regular Price $3,358.00
As low as $2,391.97 Regular Price $2,818.98