Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L EF USM Lens
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- EF Mount L-Series Lens
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-32
- Four UD Optical Elements
- Inner Focusing System
- Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor (USM)
- Focusing Range Limiter
- Minimum Focus Distance: 4.9'
- 77mm Filter Thread Diameter
- Detachable, Rotatable Tripod Collar
- Compatible w/Extender EF 1.4x II & 2x II
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
12% OffDiscount Already Applied $1,139.99
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM Lens
- E-77U 77mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap E (Rear)
- ET-83 II Lens Hood
- LZ1324 Lens Case
- 1yr Parts , 30 day Labor warranty by seller
|Focal Length||70 - 200mm|
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Angle of View||34° - 12°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||4.92' (1.5 m)|
|Magnification||0.06 - 0.16x|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:6|
|Tripod Collar||Yes Removable - rotating|
|Filter Thread||77 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.3 x 7.6" (8.38 x 19.30 cm)|
|Weight||2.86 lb (1.30 kg)|
|Package Weight||4.4 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.417 x 6.063 x 5.984"|
The Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L EF USM Lens is a high performance telephoto zoom lens with a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture. It has four UD glass elements to correct chromatic aberrations and provide overall high resolution, high-contrast images. A newly-designed inner focusing system brings high image quality throughout the zooming range and the ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) provides fast, smooth and quiet autofocus action. This lens can focus as close as 4.9' (1.5 m). It includes a removable tripod collar and is compatible with the Extender EF 1.4x II and 2x II.
- Four ultra-low dispersion lens elements
- Internal focusing system
- An ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) provides fast, smooth and silent autofocus.
- A focus range limiter lets you set the range of focus distance which enables shorter focusing times. The two ranges are 4.9' to infinity and 9.8' to infinity.
- Removable, rotatable tripod collar