Canon 77D EOS DSLR Camera (Body)
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- 45-Point All Cross-Type Phase-Detect AF
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Up to 6 fps Shooting and ISO 51200
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC, Bluetooth
- Top LCD and Rear Quick Control Dial
- RGB+IR 7560-Pixel Metering Sensor
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
17% OffOur Price $579.99
- Canon EOS 77D DSLR Camera (Body Only)
- LP-E17 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- LC-E17 Charger for LP-E17 Battery Pack
- Eyecup Ef for Digital Rebel Cameras
- RF-3 Body Cap for Canon EOS Cameras
- EW-100DB V Wide Camera Strap
- English Manual (Hard Copy or Digital)
- 1yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty by seller
|Lens Mount||Canon EF-S|
|Camera Format||APS-C (1.6x Crop Factor)|
|Pixels||Actual: 25.8 Megapixel|
Effective: 24.2 Megapixel
|Maximum Resolution||6000 x 4000|
|Aspect Ratio||1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9|
|Sensor Size||22.3 x 14.9 mm|
|Image File Format||JPEG, Raw|
|Image Stabilization||Digital, 5-Axis (Video Only)|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 100 to 25600 (Extended: 100 to 51200)|
|Shutter Speed||1/4000 to 30 Seconds|
|Metering Method||Center-Weighted Average, Evaluative, Partial, Spot|
|Exposure Modes||Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority|
|Exposure Compensation||-5 to +5 EV (1/3, 1/2 EV Steps)|
|Metering Range||1 to 20 EV|
|White Balance||Auto, Cloudy, Custom, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent (White), Shade, Tungsten|
|Continuous Shooting||Up to 6 fps at 24.2 MP for up to 190 Frames (JPEG) / 21 Frames (Raw)|
Up to 3 fps at 24.2 MP for up to 190 Frames (JPEG) / 21 Frames (Raw)
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 59.94p [60 Mb/s]
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/29.97p [30 Mb/s]
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 29.97p [12 Mb/s]
HD (1280 x 720) at 59.94p [26 Mb/s]
HD (1280 x 720) at 29.97p [4 Mb/s]
SD (640 x 480) at 29.97p [9 Mb/s]
SD (640 x 480) at 29.97p [3 Mb/s]
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 29.97p [90 Mb/s]
|External Recording Modes||Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/29.97p/59.94p|
HD (1280 x 720) at 29.97p/59.94p
SD (640 x 480) at 29.97p
|Recording Limit||Up to 29 Minutes, 59 Seconds for Full HD (1920 x 1080)|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto/Manual: 100 to 12800 (Extended: 25600)|
|Audio Recording||Built-In Microphone (Stereo)|
External Microphone Input
|Audio File Format||AAC|
|Focus Type||Auto and Manual Focus|
|Focus Mode||Continuous-Servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-Servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection: 45 (45 Cross-Type)|
|Autofocus Sensitivity||-3 to +18 EV|
|Viewfinder Type||Optical (Pentamirror)|
|Viewfinder Eye Point||19 mm|
|Viewfinder Magnification||Approx. 0.82x|
|Diopter Adjustment||-3 to +1|
|Monitor Resolution||1,040,000 Dot|
|Monitor Type||Articulating Touchscreen LCD|
|Guide Number||39.37' / 12 m at ISO 100|
|Maximum Sync Speed||1/200 Second|
|Flash Compensation||-2 to +2 EV (1/3, 1/2 EV Steps)|
|Dedicated Flash System||eTTL|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe|
|Memory Card Slot||Single Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-I)|
|Connectivity||3.5mm Microphone, HDMI C (Mini), Mini-B (USB 2.0)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 85%|
|Battery||1 x LP-E17 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 7.2 VDC, 1040 mAh|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||5.2 x 3.9 x 3" / 131 x 99.9 x 76.2 mm|
|Weight||1.19 lb / 540 g|
|Package Weight||2.705 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.8 x 6.6 x 5.85"|
Warranties | Deals All Year
- •Firmware Update
- •Manufacturer Defects
- •Parts and Labor
- •Professional Calibration & Cleaning
ACCIDENTAL (DIAMOND) WARRANTY
Diamond warranties include standard coverage as well coverage for malfunctions due to accidental damage from handling (ADH).
This includes malfunctions due to liquid damage that were the result of an accident. All types of accidental damage, including liquid damage
The Canon 77D EOS DSLR blends advanced imaging capabilities with an intuitive design. Revolving around a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 7 image processor, images can be recorded using a broad native sensitivity range of ISO 100-25600, to suit shooting in a variety of lighting conditions, and a continuous shooting rate of 6 fps benefits working with moving subjects. The sensor's design also facilitates Dual Pixel CMOS AF, which uses phase-detection autofocus for quick, accurate, and smooth performance to suit both video shooting and stills use in live view. Alternatively, a 45-point all cross-type phase-detect AF system is also featured for shooting stills using the optical pentamirror viewfinder.
In regard to the physical design, a large 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD is featured for easy settings and playback control and live view monitoring, and it uses a vari-angle design to permit easier viewing from high and low working angles. A top LCD screen is also incorporated into the design for quickly recognizing your shooting settings, and a rear Quick Control dial affords more intuitive settings navigation. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi with NFC is available for quick and convenient pairing with a smartphone or tablet for wireless image sharing, and Bluetooth is also featured for image sharing to and remote camera control from a mobile device.
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- Both a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 7 image processor are used to deliver high sensitivity and fast camera performance to suit both stills and video applications. A flexible native ISO 100-25600 range, which can be extended to ISO 51200, suits working in a variety of lighting conditions, and the processing capabilities minimize noise for notable clarity. The processor also contributes to a fast 6 fps continuous shooting rate for photographing fast-moving subjects.
- 45-Point All Cross-Type AF and Dual Pixel CMOS AF Systems
- Benefitting stills shooting with the optical viewfinder, a wide-area 45-point all cross-type phase-detection autofocus system provides quick and precise focusing in difficult lighting conditions. The cross-type design of the sensors affords greater accuracy in low-contrast and mixed lighting conditions, and the broad coverage of the 45 sensors is ideal for tracking and maintaining focus on moving subjects.
When recording video or shooting in live view, a Dual Pixel CMOS AF system is employed that offers smooth and fast focusing performance in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a broad and dense network of phase-detection gathering elements across a majority of the image sensor to reduce focus hunting for faster, more direct control of focus placement. When working with still imagery, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideally suited to shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is attained with each shot. When shooting video, a Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth and natural focusing when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and Face Tracking priority. Benefited by the Touch AF system, rack focus is possible simply by touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen in order to change focus in an intuitive manner. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system's ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery.
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording
- In addition to stills recording, the 77D also supports Full HD 1080p video recording at up to 60 fps in the MP4 format with IPB compression, or 30 fps in the MOV format with ALL-I compression when making in-camera time-lapse movies. Video recording is benefitted by the inclusion of Dual Pixel CMOS AF and the Movie Servo AF focusing functions, as well as the touchscreen design of the LCD monitor for intuitive control. Movie Electronic IS is also featured to minimize the appearance of camera shake across five axes for smoother, steadier recording when shooting handheld. Additionally, an external microphone jack is incorporated in the body design for greater control over your recorded sound.
Unique to most video recording systems, the 77D also features an HDR Movie mode that can be used to achieve greater highlight and shadow detail when recording in high contrast scenarios. This mode captures two HD frames at different exposures, one normal and one underexposed, in short succession at up to 60 fps and then composites them during playback at 30 fps to create a movie with a longer-appearing dynamic range.
- Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi
- Large 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD provides an intuitive method for controlling focusing points, navigating menus, and reviewing imagery. This screen also features a vari-angle design to better enable working from high and low angles.
- Optical pentamirror viewfinder serves a clear means for eye-level shooting.
- Top LCD screen allows you to quickly recognize and adjust shooting settings.
- Rear Quick Control dial can be used to adjust camera settings in a more intuitive and direct manner.
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows for easy wireless sharing of both photos and movies to a linked mobile device.
- Bluetooth permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities.
- Included LP-E17 rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides approximately 820 shots per charge.
- Other Camera Features
- A 7560-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor benefits both autofocus and exposure metering precision and enables Color Tracking for more accurately detecting skin colors.
- Picture Style modes: Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Fine Detail, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, and User-Defined settings. Creative Filters: Grainy B&W, Soft Focus, Fisheye Effect, Water Painting Effect, Toy Camera Effect, Miniature Effect, and HDR Art (Standard, Vivid, Bold, Embossed).