Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L EF IS II USM Lens
- IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- EF Mount L-Series Lens
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-32
- Fluorite & Ultra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Two Mode Optical Image Stabilization
- Ultrasonic Focus Motor
- Super Spectra Multi Coating
- Manual Focus Override
- Minimum Focus Distance: 3.9'
- Eight Blade Circular Aperture
- Dust & Moisture Resistant Sealing
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
9% OffOur Price $1,459.00
|Focal Length||70 - 200mm|
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
|Angle of View||34° - 12°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||3.94' (1.2 m)|
|Magnification||0.21 - 12.1x|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:5|
|Tripod Collar||Yes Removable - rotating|
|Filter Thread||Front: 77 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.5 x 7.8" (8.89 x 19.81 cm)|
|Weight||3.28 lb (1.49 kg)|
|Package Weight||5.4 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||12.1 x 7.3 x 7.2"|
The EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Lens from Canon improves upon its predecessor, one of the most acclaimed lenses in the Canon EF line, with superior performance, increased speed and optical quality.
This lens construction consists of one fluorite and five ultra-low dispersion optical elements which help deliver the sharpness and reduced aberrations. The IS II Optical Image Stabilizer provides up to 4 stops of correction at all focal lengths and features two modes for stabilization of still objects and while panning to follow moving subjects. An ultrasonic focusing motor provides fast, smooth and silent autofocus action.
This lens has a minimum focusing distance of 3.9' (1.2 m) at all zoom settings so you can shoot close to your subject even in smaller spaces. Like all Canon L-series lenses, this telephoto zoom is dust and moisture resistant and designed to keep on going even in the most challenging of environments.
- Fluorite & ultra-low dispersion lens elements reduce aberrations and contribute to high resolution, high-contrast imaging.
- Two-mode Image Stabilization can correct for all types of camera shake. Mode 1 corrects for still images and Mode 2 for the extraneous up and down movement created when panning with a moving subject.
- An ultrasonic autofocus motor provides fast, smooth and silent autofocus.
- Manual focus override enables precise manual focus even when in autofocus mode.
- A focus range limiter lets you set the range of focus distance which enables shorter focusing times. The two ranges are 3.9' to infinity and 8.2' to infinity.
- A truly round aperture hole results in more pleasing out-of-focus areas.
- Tight seal structure ensures excellent dust-proof and moisture-proof performance.
- Removable, rotatable tripod collar is included.