Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camera Body with 24-70mm f/4L IS USM + EF 70-200mm f/4L IS II USM Lens
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- 26.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- 45-Point All-Cross Type AF System
- Full HD Video at 60 fps; Digital IS
- 3" 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF
- Native ISO 40000, Expanded to ISO 102400
- 6.5 fps Shooting; Time-Lapse & HDR Movie
- Built-In GPS, Bluetooth & Wi-Fi with NFC
- Dust and Water Resistant; SD Card Slot
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
5% OffDiscount Already Applied $1,188.99
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camera (Body)
- LP-E6N Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1865mAh)
- LC-E6 Charger for LP-E6 Battery Pack
- Eyecup Eb
- RF-3 Body Cap for Canon EOS Cameras
- EW-EOS6DMKII Wide Neck Strap
- 1yr Parts, 30 day Labor warranty by seller
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM Lens
- LP1219 Soft Lens Case
- EW-83M Lens Hood
- E-77 II 77mm Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- 1yr Parts, 30 day Labor warranty by seller
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS II USM Lens
- Canon E-72 II 72mm Lens Cap
- Canon Lens Dust Cap E (Rear Lens Cap)
- Canon ET-78B Lens Hood
- Canon LP1224 Lens Case
- 30 Day Labor, 1Yr Parts Warranty by Seller
|Focus Type||Auto & Manual|
|Focus Mode||Automatic (A), Continuous-Servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection: 45 (45 Cross-Type)|
|Max Sync Speed||Mechanical Shutter:1 / 180 Second|
|Flash Compensation||-3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps)|
|Dedicated Flash System||eTTL|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe|
|Start-up Time||0.2 seconds|
|Shutter Lag||0.06 seconds|
|Self Timer||10 Seconds, 2 Seconds|
|Connectivity||1/8" Microphone, Canon N3, HDMI C (Mini), Mini-USB, USB 2.0|
|Battery||1 x LP-E6N Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 7.2 VDC, 1865 mAh|
|AC Power Adapter||AC-E6N with DR-E6 (Optional)|
32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Humidity: 0 - 85%
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||5.7 x 4.4 x 2.9" / 144.0 x 110.5 x 74.8 mm|
|Weight||1.51 lb / 685 g body only|
|Package Weight||3.7 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.8 x 7.2 x 5.9"|
The Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camera makeshigh-performance full-frame imaging more accessible, the 6D Mark II makes numerous advancements over its predecessor to improve upon every aspect of image capture and creation. The main update comes in the form of a 26.2MP CMOS sensor and the use of the DIGIC 7 Image Processor to deliver sharper, more vivid imagery in a variety of shooting situations. This setup offers an improved native sensitivity range of ISO 100-40000, which can then be expanded to ISO 50-102400, as well as speedy shooting rates of up to 6.5 fps.
Ensuring your images are tack sharp is a 45-point all-cross type AF system, which is able to track subjects with accuracy. This marks a significant improvement over its predecessor and will result in faster acquisition of your subject. Along with a revamped AF system, the sensor features Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology to provide a boost to focusing in live view and video shooting, which itself has been bumped up to Full HD at 60p. This setup works well with the 3" 1.04m-dot vari-angle touchscreen LCD, which permits use at various angles and with intuitive controls.
For hybrid stills/video shooters, you will enjoy the enhanced video quality as well as the ability to plug in an external mic via a 3.5mm input. Users will also have the ability to create 4K time-lapse movies as well as HDR video with dedicated settings and modes. Additionally, the body design has received an upgrade with improved ergonomics and durability, including dust and water resistance. Users will have access to many connectivity options as well, such as Wi-Fi, NFC, and Bluetooth, for connecting to a smart device, and built-in GPS for geotagging your photos.
26.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 7 Image ProcessorOffering boosts to both resolution and low-light performance, the 6D Mark II uses a newly developed 26.2MP full-frame CMOS sensor that works in tandem with a DIGIC 7 Image Processor to create sharp, vivid imagery and video. This contributes to high performance in low light with native sensitivity range of ISO 100-40000, which can then be expanded to ISO 50-102400, if desired.
Assisting with the capture of properly exposed images is a 7560-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor that helps minimize the impact of flickering lights in your images and ensures accurate reading of the entire scene.
- 45-Point All-Cross Type AF and Dual Pixel CMOS AF Systems
- Ensuring your subject is tack sharp, the 6D Mark II incorporates an all-cross type AF system, which offers 45 phase-detect points, for advanced tracking and focusing while using the optical finder for stills. This AF system can operate in lighting conditions as low as -3 EV and will work with various lenses with maximum aperture of f/8 and smaller, though with a maximum of 27 points. Five different AF area selection modes are available as well, for optimizing performance to your subject matter.
When using Live View and recording video, you can now use Dual Pixel CMOS AF on the actual imaging sensor. This offers wide coverage of phase-detection autofocus for faster and more accurate focusing in these modes. It is ideal for video as users will enjoy smoother rack focusing without the downsides normally encountered with contrast-based systems. Also, this works well with the touchscreen functions, allowing shooters to just tap to adjust focus.
- Full HD Video Recording
- For multimedia creation, the 6D Mark II comes equipped with powerful Full HD video recording options. The 6D Mark II offers improved speed with a maximum frame rate of 60p when capturing Full HD video. It also offers Digital IS with 5-axis image stabilization to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. This benefits recording while walking or moving, and can also be used in conjunction with lenses featuring optical IS for more effective overall stabilization. Audio is high quality as well, with the ability to use either the built-in microphone or an external microphone via a 3.5mm input.
- Body Design
- A large 3.0" 1.04m-dot vari-angle LCD monitor is available for bright, vivid image playback and live view shooting, and its touchscreen interface features an anti-smudge design and can be used for intuitive touch-to-focus control and adjusting settings in the menus.
- A single SD card slot is available for saving photos and video.
- Optical viewfinder offers approximately 98% coverage of the frame and has a magnification of 0.71x.
- The durable body design is dust- and weather-sealed to permit working in harsh environments.
- Other Camera Features
- A built-in GPS module allows you to geotag imagery in-camera as well as auto time sync with the Universal Time Code via satellites. This module is compatible with American GPS, Russian GLONASS, and Japanese quasi-zenith Michibiki satellites for a wide coverage of support.
- A built-in intervalometer permits the creation of UHD 4K time-lapse imagery and supports recording consecutive frames in pre-selected intervals.
- Bluetooth permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity enable wireless sharing, control, and image transfer with a compatible smart device as well as the CS100 Connect Station.
The EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM Lens from Canon is optimized for full-frame 35mm sensors, and another entry into Canon's high quality L-series of lenses. It has two Super Ultra-low Dispersion (Super UD) and two standard UD lens elements working together to minimize chromatic aberrations, and reduce color blurring around the edges of your subject. Its two types of aspherical elements combine to help reduce spherical aberration over the entire image area and the full zoom range. Optimized lens coatings help ensure exceptional color rendering while minimizing ghosting.
Its ring-type Ultra Sonic Motor (USM) and high-speed CPU, with optimized AF algorithms, ensure you experience quick, quiet and precise autofocusing whenever you need it. The lens has improved dust and water resistance to protect it from damage outdoors, while fluorine coatings on the front and rear lens surfaces resist fingerprints and smearing. The circular nine-bladed diaphragm delivers beautiful, soft background effects. A zoom lock lever holds the zoom position at the 24mm wide end for safe transporting while attached to an EOS DSLR camera over the shoulder - preventing lens creep.
- Hybrid Image Stabilization (IS)
- Introducing image stabilization to their 24-70mm L-series lenses, Canon's Hybrid IS provides four stops of effective shutter speed compensation for both types of camera shake when shooting macro photography: angular and shift. This means you can shoot in dimmer conditions, capturing images with shutter speeds up to four stops slower than would otherwise be possible.
- Dual UD & Super UD Lens Elements
- This lens' optical design utilizes two Super UD and two UD lens elements to minimize chromatic aberration in the edges of your wide-angle shots. It also eliminates color blurring around the edge of your subjects, for images with greater resolution and contrast.
- Dual Aspherical Lens Elements
- In addition to the UD elements, this lens combines two types of aspherical lenses to reduce spherical aberration and achieve high image quality across both the entire screen area and throughout the full 24-70mm zoom range.
- Ring-Type Ultra Sonic Motor (USM)
- A ring-type USM and high-speed CPU with optimized AF algorithms enable silent and fast autofocusing to help you focus right on the action.
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 1.25'
- This lens has a minimum focusing distance of 1.25' (0.38 m) across the entire zoom range, excluding the macro mode.
- Macro Mode With 0.7x Magnification
- Full macro shooting is possible thanks to the Macro Mode Switch. With up to 0.7x magnification, it is easily accessible with a one-touch switch at the 70mm telephoto end of the zoom range.
- Manual Focus Override
- In One Shot Autofocus mode manual focus can be applied for exacting precision.
- Weather Resistant to Dust & Moisture
- This lens is highly resistant to dust and water, allowing you to shoot in harsh conditions when necessary.
- Fluorine Coatings Reduce Fingerprints
- Fluorine coatings on both the front and rear lens surfaces resist smears and fingerprints.
- Zoom Lock Lever
- Keep your lens from unintentionally extending, or creeping, when you don't want it to with the Zoom Lock lever. It locks the zoom position at the wide end for safe transporting, when the lens is most compact.
- 9x Circular Aperture Blades
- With nine circular blades, the lens' diaphragm delivers soft, pleasant bokeh background effects.
Mixing a relatively compact, lightweight form factor with updated stabilization and performance, the EF 70-200mm f/4L IS II USM from Canon is an impressively versatile telephoto zoom. Well-suited for a range of subjects, from events to portraiture to sports, this zoom is characterized by its constant f/4 maximum aperture to strike a balance between consistent performance and portability. Its optical design includes a pair of UD elements and one fluorite element to greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing. This optimized design, along with a Super Spectra coating, also helps to control flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy when working in harsh lighting and backlit conditions.
Version II of this popular lens also sees the inclusion of a revised Optical Image Stabilizer, which now compensates for five stops of camera shake and offers three distinct stabilization modes to suit different shooting applications. A ring-type USM and internal focusing mechanism also afford quick, quiet, and accurate autofocus performance, as well as full-time manual focus override. Additionally, this lens is weather-sealed for use in trying environmental conditions.
Versatile telephoto zoom is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs however, it can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 112-320mm equivalent focal length range.
Constant f/4 maximum aperture affords consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also contributes to the relatively lightweight design and compact form factor.
One fluorite element and two ultra-low dispersion glass elements noticeably reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for high clarity and color fidelity.
Super Spectra coating has been applied to inpidual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to five shutter speed stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds. Additionally, three dedicated image stabilization modes are available (Standard, During Exposure Only, and Panning) and can be selectively employed to suit a variety of types of shooting.
A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with an internal focusing system, is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
Focus Limiter switch lets you constrain the focusing to two different ranges to suit different applications: 3.3'-infinity or 9.8'-infinity.
Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens is sealed against dust and moisture for working in inclement environmental conditions.
Optional AII(WII) Tripod Mount Ring is available and benefits working with the lens atop a tripod or monopod.
Compatible with optional EF 1.4X and EF 2X teleconverters.
As low as $2,869.98 Regular Price $3,358.00
5% OffDiscount Already Applied $1,799.99
As low as $2,949.97 Regular Price $3,088.98
8% OffDiscount Already Applied $2,199.99
As low as $1,389.98 Regular Price $1,528.99