Canon EOS 80D DSLR Camera + 24-70mm f/4L IS USM+ 70-200mm f/4L IS II USM Lens
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 6 Image Processor
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- 45-Point All Cross-Type AF System
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Expanded ISO 25600, Up to 7 fps Shooting
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
- +IR 7560-Pixel Metering Sensor
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
- Canon EOS 80D DSLR Camera (Body)
- Canon LP-E6N Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1865mAh)
- Canon LC-E6 Charger for LP-E6 Battery Pack
- Canon EW-EOS80D Wide Camera Strap
- Canon Eyecup Eb
- RF-3 Body Cap for Canon EOS Cameras
- 1yr Parts, 30 day Labor Warranty by seller
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM Lens
- LP1219 Soft Lens Case
- EW-83M Lens Hood
- E-77 II 77mm Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- 1yr Parts, 30 day Labor warranty by seller
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS II USM Lens
- Canon E-72 II 72mm Lens Cap
- Canon Lens Dust Cap E (Rear Lens Cap)
- Canon ET-78B Lens Hood
- Canon LP1224 Lens Case
- Import Model. 1yr parts 30 day labor by seller
|Lens Mount||Canon EF
|Camera Format||APS-C (1.6x Crop Factor)|
|Pixels||Actual: 25.8 Megapixel
Effective: 24.2 Megapixel
|Max Resolution||24 MP: 6000 x 4000|
|Aspect Ratio||1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9|
|Sensor Type / Size||CMOS, 22.5 x 15 mm|
|File Formats||Still Images: JPEG, RAW
Movies: MOV, MP4, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
Audio: AAC, Linear PCM (Stereo)
|Dust Reduction System||Yes|
|Memory Card Type||SD
|Focus Type||Auto & Manual|
|Focus Mode||Continuous-servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection:45, 45 cross-type|
|Guide No.||39.37' (12 m) ISO100|
|Max Sync Speed||1 / 250 seconds|
|Flash Compensation||-3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps)|
|Dedicated Flash System||eTTL|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe|
|Shutter Lag||0.06 seconds|
|Self Timer||10 seconds, 2 seconds|
|Connectivity||1/8" Headphone, 1/8" Microphone, HDMI C (Mini), USB 2.0|
|Battery||1x LP-E6N Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack, 7.2 VDC, 1865 mAh|
|AC Power Adapter||AC-E6N (Optional)|
32 to 113°F (0 to 45°C)
Humidity: 0 - 85%
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||5.5 x 4.1 x 3.1" / 139.0 x 105.2 x 78.5 mm|
|Weight||1.61 lb / 730 g based on CIPA guidelines|
|Package Weight||3.6 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.5 x 7.1 x 5.4"|
The Canon EOS 80D further clarifies itself using a pair of robust focusing systems and an intuitive design. Featuring a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 image processor, this sleek DSLR is capable of capturing high-resolution images at up to 7 fps and Full HD 1080p60 video, both with reduced noise and high sensitivity up to an expanded ISO 25600 for working in difficult lighting conditions. When working with the optical viewfinder, an apt 45-point all cross-type AF system affords fast performance in a range of lighting conditions for tracking moving subjects and working in low light, while the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system benefits live view shooting and movie recording by providing a smooth, natural focusing quality akin to the way a camcorder acquires focus. Touch-to-focus is availed by the large 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD, which also sports a swiveling vari-angle design for working from high and low angles with ease. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows you to pair mobile devices with the camera to wirelessly transfer files for sharing your photos and movies online. More than just a well-connected DSLR, the 80D is equally matched in imaging versatility due to its inclusion of multimedia feature-sets for stills shooting and movie recording.
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 6 Image Processor
- Featuring a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 image processor, the 80D is capable of producing high-resolution imagery with notable clarity and minimal noise, as well as a native sensitivity range of ISO 100-16000 that can be further expanded to ISO 25600 to support working in low-light situations. The sensor and processor combination also avails fast performance throughout the camera system, including the ability to shoot continuously at up to 7 fps or record Full HD 1080p video at 60 fps in the MP4 format.
- 45-Point All Cross-Type AF and Dual Pixel CMOS AF Systems
- Benefitting stills shooting with the optical viewfinder, a wide-area 45-point all cross-type phase-detection autofocus system provides quick and precise focusing in difficult lighting conditions down to -3 EV. For working with telephoto lenses fitted with extenders, 27 of the points are capable of focusing down to f/8 and the center dual cross-type offers increased precision at brighter aperture values. The cross-type design of the sensors affords greater accuracy in low-contrast and mixed lighting conditions, and the broad coverage of the 45 sensors is ideal for tracking and maintaining focus on moving subjects. Making use of the 45-points is a series of four AF area selection modes, including single-point AF; Zone AF, where you can select from one of nine AF zones; Large Zone AF, which offers a choice of three selectable zones; and 45-point AF auto selection, which allows the camera to select a single point automatically.
When recording video or shooting in live view, a Dual Pixel CMOS AF system is employed that offers smooth and fast focusing performance in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a broad and dense network of phase-detection gathering elements across a majority of the image sensor to reduce focus hunting for faster, more direct control of focus placement. When working with still imagery, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideally suited to shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is attained with each shot. When shooting video, a Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth and natural focusing when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and Face Tracking priority. Benefited by the Touch AF system, rack focus is possible simply by touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen in order to change focus in an intuitive manner. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system's ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery.
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording
- In addition to stills recording, the 80D also supports Full HD 1080p video recording at up to 30 fps in the MOV format with ALL-I compression, or 60 fps in the MP4 format with IPB compression. Video recording is benefitted by the inclusion of Dual Pixel CMOS AF and the Movie Servo AF focusing functions, as well as the touchscreen design of the LCD monitor for intuitive control. Additionally, both headphone and microphone jacks are incorporated in the body design for advanced control over audio recording.
Unique to most video recording systems, the 80D also features an HDR Movie mode that can be used to achieve greater highlight and shadow detail when recording in high contrast scenarios. This mode captures two HD frames at different exposures, one normal and one underexposed, in short succession at up to 60 fps and then composites them during playback at 30 fps to create a movie with a longer-appearing dynamic range.
- Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
- 3.0" 1.04m-dot ClearView II touchscreen LCD features a vari-angle design to permit working from high and low angles and the touchscreen design facilitates intuitive control over menu navigation and touch-to-focus operation.
- The pentaprism type Intelligent Viewfinder offers 100% frame coverage for high compositional accuracy when shooting at eye-level. Additionally, further aiding shooting with the viewfinder, AF points and mode, compositional grids, a horizontal electronic level, and other assistive features can be displayed during use.
- Both photos and movies can be wirelessly shared to smartphones or tablets, using the Canon Camera Connect app, for instant online sharing or backed up to the Canon Connect Station CS100 via built-in Wi-Fi with NFC connectivity. Remote shooting from a linked mobile device is also available, allowing you to wirelessly configure exposure settings or release the shutter.
- The high-performance shutter mechanism has been tested for up to 100,000 cycles.
- Other Camera Features
- A 7560-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor benefits both autofocus and exposure metering precision and enables Color Tracking for more accurately detecting skin colors.
- An anti-flicker function automatically compensates for flickering light sources to provide consistent exposure values and color during continuous shooting.
- Time-Lapse Movie combines still photos taken at set intervals into a silent movie to depict motion that occurs over a long time scale.
- HDR effects are available for stills shooting, and can be applied using Natural, Art Standard, Art Bold, Art Vivid, and Art Embossed settings.
- Creative Filters can be applied to creatively refine the look of imagery, and include Grainy Black and White, Soft Focus, Fisheye Effect, Toy Camera Effect, Miniature Effect, Art Bold Effect, and Water Painting Effect. Five dedicated effects are also available for movie recording, an include Memory, Dream, Old Movies, Dramatic B&W, and Miniature Effect.
- Picture Style settings: Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Fine Detail, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, and User Defined 1-3.
The EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM Lens from Canon is optimized for full-frame 35mm sensors, and another entry into Canon's high quality L-series of lenses. It has two Super Ultra-low Dispersion (Super UD) and two standard UD lens elements working together to minimize chromatic aberrations, and reduce color blurring around the edges of your subject. Its two types of aspherical elements combine to help reduce spherical aberration over the entire image area and the full zoom range. Optimized lens coatings help ensure exceptional color rendering while minimizing ghosting.
Its ring-type Ultra Sonic Motor (USM) and high-speed CPU, with optimized AF algorithms, ensure you experience quick, quiet and precise autofocusing whenever you need it. The lens has improved dust and water resistance to protect it from damage outdoors, while fluorine coatings on the front and rear lens surfaces resist fingerprints and smearing. The circular nine-bladed diaphragm delivers beautiful, soft background effects. A zoom lock lever holds the zoom position at the 24mm wide end for safe transporting while attached to an EOS DSLR camera over the shoulder - preventing lens creep.
- Hybrid Image Stabilization (IS)
- Introducing image stabilization to their 24-70mm L-series lenses, Canon's Hybrid IS provides four stops of effective shutter speed compensation for both types of camera shake when shooting macro photography: angular and shift. This means you can shoot in dimmer conditions, capturing images with shutter speeds up to four stops slower than would otherwise be possible.
- Dual UD & Super UD Lens Elements
- This lens' optical design utilizes two Super UD and two UD lens elements to minimize chromatic aberration in the edges of your wide-angle shots. It also eliminates color blurring around the edge of your subjects, for images with greater resolution and contrast.
- Dual Aspherical Lens Elements
- In addition to the UD elements, this lens combines two types of aspherical lenses to reduce spherical aberration and achieve high image quality across both the entire screen area and throughout the full 24-70mm zoom range.
- Ring-Type Ultra Sonic Motor (USM)
- A ring-type USM and high-speed CPU with optimized AF algorithms enable silent and fast autofocusing to help you focus right on the action.
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 1.25'
- This lens has a minimum focusing distance of 1.25' (0.38 m) across the entire zoom range, excluding the macro mode.
- Macro Mode With 0.7x Magnification
- Full macro shooting is possible thanks to the Macro Mode Switch. With up to 0.7x magnification, it is easily accessible with a one-touch switch at the 70mm telephoto end of the zoom range.
- Manual Focus Override
- In One Shot Autofocus mode manual focus can be applied for exacting precision.
- Weather Resistant to Dust & Moisture
- This lens is highly resistant to dust and water, allowing you to shoot in harsh conditions when necessary.
- Fluorine Coatings Reduce Fingerprints
- Fluorine coatings on both the front and rear lens surfaces resist smears and fingerprints.
- Zoom Lock Lever
- Keep your lens from unintentionally extending, or creeping, when you don't want it to with the Zoom Lock lever. It locks the zoom position at the wide end for safe transporting, when the lens is most compact.
- 9x Circular Aperture Blades
- With nine circular blades, the lens' diaphragm delivers soft, pleasant bokeh background effects.
Mixing a relatively compact, lightweight form factor with updated stabilization and performance, the EF 70-200mm f/4L IS II USM from Canon is an impressively versatile telephoto zoom. Well-suited for a range of subjects, from events to portraiture to sports, this zoom is characterized by its constant f/4 maximum aperture to strike a balance between consistent performance and portability. Its optical design includes a pair of UD elements and one fluorite element to greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing. This optimized design, along with a Super Spectra coating, also helps to control flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy when working in harsh lighting and backlit conditions.
Version II of this popular lens also sees the inclusion of a revised Optical Image Stabilizer, which now compensates for five stops of camera shake and offers three distinct stabilization modes to suit different shooting applications. A ring-type USM and internal focusing mechanism also afford quick, quiet, and accurate autofocus performance, as well as full-time manual focus override. Additionally, this lens is weather-sealed for use in trying environmental conditions.
Versatile telephoto zoom is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs however, it can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 112-320mm equivalent focal length range.
Constant f/4 maximum aperture affords consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also contributes to the relatively lightweight design and compact form factor.
One fluorite element and two ultra-low dispersion glass elements noticeably reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for high clarity and color fidelity.
Super Spectra coating has been applied to inpidual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to five shutter speed stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds. Additionally, three dedicated image stabilization modes are available (Standard, During Exposure Only, and Panning) and can be selectively employed to suit a variety of types of shooting.
A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with an internal focusing system, is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
Focus Limiter switch lets you constrain the focusing to two different ranges to suit different applications: 3.3'-infinity or 9.8'-infinity.
Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens is sealed against dust and moisture for working in inclement environmental conditions.
Optional AII(WII) Tripod Mount Ring is available and benefits working with the lens atop a tripod or monopod.
Compatible with optional EF 1.4X and EF 2X teleconverters.