Canon EOS 80D DSLR Camera + EF-S 18-135mm NANO + 70-300mm Lens + 430EX III Flash
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 6 Image Processor
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- 45-Point All Cross-Type AF System
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Expanded ISO 25600, Up to 7 fps Shooting
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
- +IR 7560-Pixel Metering Sensor
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
Out of stock
- Canon EOS 80D DSLR Camera (Body)
- Canon LP-E6N Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1865mAh)
- Canon LC-E6 Charger for LP-E6 Battery Pack
- Canon EW-EOS80D Wide Camera Strap
- Canon Eyecup Eb
- RF-3 Body Cap for Canon EOS Cameras
- 1yr Parts, 30 day Labor Warranty by seller
- Canon 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 EF-S IS USM Lens
- E-67 II 67mm Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap E (Rear)
- 1yr Parts, 30 day Labor warranty by seller
- Canon 70-300mm f/4-5.6 EF IS USM Lens
- E-58U Front Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap E (Rear)
- 1yr Parts, 30 day Labor warranty by seller
- Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT
|Lens Mount||Canon EF
|Camera Format||APS-C (1.6x Crop Factor)|
|Pixels||Actual: 25.8 Megapixel
Effective: 24.2 Megapixel
|Max Resolution||24 MP: 6000 x 4000|
|Aspect Ratio||1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9|
|Sensor Type / Size||CMOS, 22.5 x 15 mm|
|File Formats||Still Images: JPEG, RAW
Movies: MOV, MP4, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
Audio: AAC, Linear PCM (Stereo)
|Dust Reduction System||Yes|
|Memory Card Type||SD
|Focus Type||Auto & Manual|
|Focus Mode||Continuous-servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection:45, 45 cross-type|
|Guide No.||39.37' (12 m) ISO100|
|Max Sync Speed||1 / 250 seconds|
|Flash Compensation||-3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps)|
|Dedicated Flash System||eTTL|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe|
|Shutter Lag||0.06 seconds|
|Self Timer||10 seconds, 2 seconds|
|Connectivity||1/8" Headphone, 1/8" Microphone, HDMI C (Mini), USB 2.0|
|Battery||1x LP-E6N Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack, 7.2 VDC, 1865 mAh|
|AC Power Adapter||AC-E6N (Optional)|
32 to 113°F (0 to 45°C)
Humidity: 0 - 85%
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||5.5 x 4.1 x 3.1" / 139.0 x 105.2 x 78.5 mm|
|Weight||1.61 lb / 730 g based on CIPA guidelines|
|Package Weight||3.6 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.5 x 7.1 x 5.4"|
The Canon EOS 80D further clarifies itself using a pair of robust focusing systems and an intuitive design. Featuring a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 image processor, this sleek DSLR is capable of capturing high-resolution images at up to 7 fps and Full HD 1080p60 video, both with reduced noise and high sensitivity up to an expanded ISO 25600 for working in difficult lighting conditions. When working with the optical viewfinder, an apt 45-point all cross-type AF system affords fast performance in a range of lighting conditions for tracking moving subjects and working in low light, while the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system benefits live view shooting and movie recording by providing a smooth, natural focusing quality akin to the way a camcorder acquires focus. Touch-to-focus is availed by the large 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD, which also sports a swiveling vari-angle design for working from high and low angles with ease. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows you to pair mobile devices with the camera to wirelessly transfer files for sharing your photos and movies online. More than just a well-connected DSLR, the 80D is equally matched in imaging versatility due to its inclusion of multimedia feature-sets for stills shooting and movie recording.
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 6 Image Processor
- Featuring a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 image processor, the 80D is capable of producing high-resolution imagery with notable clarity and minimal noise, as well as a native sensitivity range of ISO 100-16000 that can be further expanded to ISO 25600 to support working in low-light situations. The sensor and processor combination also avails fast performance throughout the camera system, including the ability to shoot continuously at up to 7 fps or record Full HD 1080p video at 60 fps in the MP4 format.
- 45-Point All Cross-Type AF and Dual Pixel CMOS AF Systems
- Benefitting stills shooting with the optical viewfinder, a wide-area 45-point all cross-type phase-detection autofocus system provides quick and precise focusing in difficult lighting conditions down to -3 EV. For working with telephoto lenses fitted with extenders, 27 of the points are capable of focusing down to f/8 and the center dual cross-type offers increased precision at brighter aperture values. The cross-type design of the sensors affords greater accuracy in low-contrast and mixed lighting conditions, and the broad coverage of the 45 sensors is ideal for tracking and maintaining focus on moving subjects. Making use of the 45-points is a series of four AF area selection modes, including single-point AF; Zone AF, where you can select from one of nine AF zones; Large Zone AF, which offers a choice of three selectable zones; and 45-point AF auto selection, which allows the camera to select a single point automatically.
When recording video or shooting in live view, a Dual Pixel CMOS AF system is employed that offers smooth and fast focusing performance in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a broad and dense network of phase-detection gathering elements across a majority of the image sensor to reduce focus hunting for faster, more direct control of focus placement. When working with still imagery, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideally suited to shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is attained with each shot. When shooting video, a Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth and natural focusing when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and Face Tracking priority. Benefited by the Touch AF system, rack focus is possible simply by touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen in order to change focus in an intuitive manner. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system's ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery.
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording
- In addition to stills recording, the 80D also supports Full HD 1080p video recording at up to 30 fps in the MOV format with ALL-I compression, or 60 fps in the MP4 format with IPB compression. Video recording is benefitted by the inclusion of Dual Pixel CMOS AF and the Movie Servo AF focusing functions, as well as the touchscreen design of the LCD monitor for intuitive control. Additionally, both headphone and microphone jacks are incorporated in the body design for advanced control over audio recording.
Unique to most video recording systems, the 80D also features an HDR Movie mode that can be used to achieve greater highlight and shadow detail when recording in high contrast scenarios. This mode captures two HD frames at different exposures, one normal and one underexposed, in short succession at up to 60 fps and then composites them during playback at 30 fps to create a movie with a longer-appearing dynamic range.
- Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
- 3.0" 1.04m-dot ClearView II touchscreen LCD features a vari-angle design to permit working from high and low angles and the touchscreen design facilitates intuitive control over menu navigation and touch-to-focus operation.
- The pentaprism type Intelligent Viewfinder offers 100% frame coverage for high compositional accuracy when shooting at eye-level. Additionally, further aiding shooting with the viewfinder, AF points and mode, compositional grids, a horizontal electronic level, and other assistive features can be displayed during use.
- Both photos and movies can be wirelessly shared to smartphones or tablets, using the Canon Camera Connect app, for instant online sharing or backed up to the Canon Connect Station CS100 via built-in Wi-Fi with NFC connectivity. Remote shooting from a linked mobile device is also available, allowing you to wirelessly configure exposure settings or release the shutter.
- The high-performance shutter mechanism has been tested for up to 100,000 cycles.
- Other Camera Features
- A 7560-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor benefits both autofocus and exposure metering precision and enables Color Tracking for more accurately detecting skin colors.
- An anti-flicker function automatically compensates for flickering light sources to provide consistent exposure values and color during continuous shooting.
- Time-Lapse Movie combines still photos taken at set intervals into a silent movie to depict motion that occurs over a long time scale.
- HDR effects are available for stills shooting, and can be applied using Natural, Art Standard, Art Bold, Art Vivid, and Art Embossed settings.
- Creative Filters can be applied to creatively refine the look of imagery, and include Grainy Black and White, Soft Focus, Fisheye Effect, Toy Camera Effect, Miniature Effect, Art Bold Effect, and Water Painting Effect. Five dedicated effects are also available for movie recording, an include Memory, Dream, Old Movies, Dramatic B&W, and Miniature Effect.
- Picture Style settings: Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Fine Detail, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, and User Defined 1-3.
The Canon 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 EF-S IS USM is a 28.8-216mm equivalent lens designed for APS-C-format DSLRs. Incorporating NANO USM technology, this lens is characterized by its combination of a fast, stills-optimized ring-type Ultrasonic Motor and smooth, silent video-optimized Stepping Motor for all-around focusing performance to benefit multimedia image-makers. This dual-purpose AF motor also offers notably quicker performance throughout the zoom range for more responsive shooting from near to far. Additionally, also aiding both photo and movie recording, an Image Stabilizer system compensates for up to four stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting, and a Dynamic IS function specifically helps to reduce camera shake when recording video. The lens is also compatible with the optional PZ-E1 Power Zoom Adapter for more natural and controllable zooming performance. Updated to suit the increasing presence of video in a photographer's workflow, this zoom is versatile in regard to both focus handling as well as with its wide-angle to telephoto reach.
In regard to the optical design, one Ultra-Low Dispersion element is featured, along with one PMo (precision molded) aspherical element, to reduce chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range as well as limit spherical aberrations and distortions, for increased clarity and sharpness.
- A standard zoom designed for APS-C-format Canon DSLRs, this 18-135mm lens provides a 28.8-216mm equivalent focal length range that covers wide-angle to telephoto perspectives.
- The optical design incorporates one UD element and one aspherical element to minimize chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range for increased clarity.
- NANO USM system utilizes both a ring type USM and an STM mechanism to realize quick and accurate focusing that is also smooth and near-silent to suit both photography and video applications. This focusing system also affords full-time manual focus control when working in the one-shot AF mode.
- An Image Stabilizer compensates for up to four stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting and also features a Dynamic IS setting for smoother video results.
- The exterior of the lens features a smooth satin finish, metal lens mount, dedicated focus mode and Image Stabilizer switches, and a black ring that clearly separates the zoom and focus rings for intuitive handling and an aesthetic appearance.
- The optional PZ-E1 Power Zoom Adapter can be used for smoother, more natural and silent zooming control when recording video.
The Canon 70-300mm f/4-5.6 EF IS USM Lens is a relatively light telephoto zoom lens offering a broad range of focal lengths from a single optic, with good optical quality and excellent autofocus performance from its ultrasonic (USM) motor. It has a circular aperture diaphragm to help create natural out-of-focus highlights, and its built-in image stabilizer allows you to handhold the lens at shutter speeds 3 steps slower than would otherwise be possible. This enables sharp imaging when shooting at telephoto lengths and even when shooting in low light. The two-mode stabilizer can be activated to only correct shake in the vertical axis for panning action when desired as well.
The lens' USM AF is very quick, smooth and silent, and it features a zoom lock button that keeps the lens safe and secure when not in use or when being used at the shortest 70mm focal length setting. The EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 has Canon's "Super Spectra" lens coatings for ideal flare-resistance, and is ideal for travel, sports, and general photographic applications.
- A versatile telephoto zoom lens for both film and digital cameras, it provides a wide focal range that can encompass portraiture and of course magnify distant subjects. When used on an APS-C format camera, its equivalent focal length range is 112-480mm.
- Two-mode optical image stabilization compensates for camera shake and enables shutter speeds 3-steps slower than would otherwise be possible without incurring image blur. Mode 2 is best used when tracking a moving subject.
- An ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) provides fast and silent AF action.
- UD (Ultra-low Dispersion) lens element reduces secondary spectrum aberration.
- Circular aperture diaphragm for natural-looking out of focus highlights
- Canon Super Spectra lens coatings to suppress flare and ghosting
- Zoom ring lock keeps zoom at 70mm and prevents lens 'creeping' during movement or even while shooting.
Canon radio flash capabilities are trickling down from their flagship model with the integration of a 2.4 GHz wireless triggering system with master and slave capabilities in the mid-range Speedlite 430EX III-RT. Much like its predecessor, the E-TTL / E-TTL II unit has a guide number of 141' at ISO 100 and 105mm along with a zoom range of 24-105mm and a wide panel that extends coverage down to 14mm. Bounce has been expanded with the ability to rotate 150° right and 180° left as well as tilt upwards 90°. Enhancing operation are a dot-matrix LCD and a Multi Dial for smooth maneuvering of the menu settings.
In addition to the newly implemented radio system for wireless flash, optical slave transmission is still available for greater functionality. The 430EX III-RT's electronics have been sped up with a faster recycle time of 0.1 to 3.5 seconds along with a Quick mode that shortens this to just 2.5 seconds. Also, it offers enhanced Flash Exposure Compensation and Light Distribution settings for making very specific adjustments to the output settings.