Condenser Shotgun Video Mic with Fuzzy Windbuster
- Transducer type: Condenser (unidirectional)
- Frequency response: 35 Hz - 20,000 Hz
- Output impedance: 200 Ohm or less
- Polar pattern: Super Cardioid
- Sensitivity (Short) Long: -40 dB/ +/- 1dB / 0dB = 1V/Pa,1kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 75 dB or more
- Power: 9V battery (not included)
- Output connector: Fixed 24" coiled cable w/ 3.5mm plug
Record professional quality audio for your video/broadcast productions with the Vidpro XM-40 Condenser Shotgun Video Microphone. This microphone is perfect for interviews, film shoots, promo videos and studio recording. It features durable ABS construction designed for both indoor and outdoor use. Its superb off-axis signal attenuation provides focused audio pickup. In addition, the XM-40 features a two-step high-pass filter, adjustable tri-level sensitivity control, and an integrated shock mount that connects to a standard camera shoe or 1/4-inch tripod screw.
The XM-40 comes complete with a foam wind shield and fuzzy windbuster for reducing wind noise, a soft carrying pouch, and a set of extra shock mount rings. It connects to nearly any camcorder via a fixed 24" coiled cable with a 3.5mm stereo plug.