Nikon 105mm f/2.8G AF-S Micro-Nikkor IF-ED VR Lens
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/32
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coatings
- 1:1 Magnification, 1' Minimum Focus
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- VR Image Stabilization
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
7% OffApplied Instant Saving $748.99
- Nikon AF-S VR Micro-NIKKOR 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED Lens
- 62mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- LF-1 Rear Lens Cap for F Mount Lenses
- HB-38 Bayonet Lens Hood
- CL-1020 Lens Case
- 1yr Parts , 30 day Labor warranty by seller
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Angle of View||23° 20'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.03' / 31.4 cm|
|Macro Reproduction Ratio||1:1|
|Optical Design||14 Elements in 12 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||62 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.27 x 4.57" / 83 x 116 mm|
|Weight||1.58 lb / 720 g|
|Package Weight||2.51 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.65 x 5.1 x 4.95"|
The Nikon AF-S VR Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED Lens brings the benefits of vibration reduction (VR) to the domain of Macro photography. This lens will produce images up to a 1:1 (life-size) ratio of magnification. Any camera movement at this magnification is also magnified, so image stabilization is critical. This lens offers high-resolution, high-optical performance for both digital and 35mm film format SLR cameras. When used with cameras with an APS-C size sensor, the equivalent focal length is 157.5mm.
This lens incorporates Nikon's vibration reduction system that allows flexible hand-held shooting by stabilizing the image to the equivalent stability of a shutter speed that is 4 stops faster when compared with a conventional lens. This in effect eliminates image blur caused by camera shake, particularly when shooting in low-light conditions.
Note: G-type lenses are fully compatible with all current camera models (as of 01/04). The older camera models F4, N90/s, N70, N8008/s, N6000 will only work in Program and Shutter Priority modes. Note: VR feature will only work with Nikon's F6, F5, F100, N80, N75, N65, D100 & D1 and D2-series (or any newer model) cameras.
Note: AF-S feature is not supported by certain camera models. Please click here for a list of compatible models.
An ED glass element minimizes chromatic aberration. Nano Crystal Coat drastically reduces flare ensuring finely detailed, clear images
VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization minimizes image blur caused by camera shake (cancelable)This lens can produce images at up to 1:1 magnification (life-size)
- Internal Focusing (IF) design for smoother focusing and better body balance
- Built-in M/A switch enables instant switching from autofocus to manual focus
- Silent Wave Motor for ultra-fast, ultra-quiet AF
- The rounded diaphragm (9 blades) makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural