Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G AF-S NIKKOR ED Lens
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to 22
- Two ED Glass & Three Aspherical Elements
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Internal Focus; Manual Focus Override
- Minimum Focus Distance: 11"
- Dust and Moisture Resistant
- Built-In Petal-Style Lens Hood
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
1% OffOur Price $1,198.99
- Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G AF-S NIKKOR ED Lens
- Slip On Front Lens Cover for 14-24mm f/2.8G ED AF-S Lens
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- CL-M3 Lens Case (Black)
- Strap for Case
- 1yr Parts , 30 day Labor warranty by seller
|Focal Length||14 - 24mm|
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on DX Format Focal Length: 21 - 36 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||Nikon FX/35mm Film|
|Angle of View||114° - 84°|
DX Picture Angle: 90° - 61°
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.02" (28 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:7|
|Elements/Groups||14 / 11|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
The Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Lens is an ultra wide-angle zoom lens with a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture that delivers edge-to-edge sharpness, high contrast and is a staple in the kits of advanced Nikon shooters. It features Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coating to improve light transmission and reduce the effects of ghosting and flare. Two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) elements and three aspherical lenses control chromatic and spherical aberrations and combine to enhance sharpness and contrast. Designed for FX format DSLRs it is also compatible with DX-format cameras on which it offers the 35mm focal length equivalence of 21-36mm.
The Silent Wave Motor (SWM) and internal focus system provide swift autofocus with superior accuracy and ultra-quiet operation. This G-type lens does not feature an aperture ring on the lens body, resulting in a lighter and more compact lens. Aperture changes are designed to be done via the camera's command dial. A magnesium alloy build with dust and moisture resistant sealing allow this lens to be used in inclement conditions and a built-in lens hood offers a degree of protection to the otherwise exposed front lens element.