Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G AF-S NIKKOR ED Lens
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to 22
- Two ED Glass & Three Aspherical Elements
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Internal Focus; Manual Focus Override
- Minimum Focus Distance: 11"
- Dust and Moisture Resistant
- Built-In Petal-Style Lens Hood
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
18% OffOur Price $1,309.99
- Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G AF-S NIKKOR ED Lens
- Slip On Front Lens Cover for 14-24mm f/2.8G ED AF-S Lens
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- CL-M3 Lens Case (Black)
- Strap for Case
- 1yr Parts , 30 day Labor warranty by seller
|Focal Length||14 - 24mm|
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on DX Format Focal Length: 21 - 36 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||Nikon FX/35mm Film|
|Angle of View||114° - 84°|
DX Picture Angle: 90° - 61°
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.02" (28 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:7|
|Elements/Groups||14 / 11|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
The widest of Nikon's f/2.8 zooms, the AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G ED presents a flexible ultra-wide-angle range of focal lengths, well-suited for landscape, nature, and interior photography. Besides its broad angle of view, this lens is characterized by its f/2.8 constant maximum aperture, which affords consistent performance and illumination throughout the zoom range. Similarly impressive, the optical design contains three aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements, which greatly reduce distortion and aberrations for a high degree of sharpness, clarity, and accurate rendering. A Nano Crystal Coat has also been applied to control flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy in harsh lighting and backlit conditions. Additionally, a Silent Wave Motor enables fast, near-silent autofocus performance, along with full-time manual focus override, to benefit both stills and video applications.
- Wide-angle zoom designed for FX-format sensors, this 14-24mm lens can also be used with DX models where it provides a 21-36mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture offers consistent performance and excellent light transmission throughout the zoom range.
- Three aspherical elements are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize sharp imagery with accurate rendering.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color accuracy.
- A Nano Crystal Coat has been applied to inpidual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. An internal focusing design is also used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- Built-in petal-shaped lens hood helps to prevent stray light from causing flare and also offers some protection to the front lens element.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field techniques.