Nikon 14mm f/2.8D AF Nikkor ED Lens
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- F Mount Lens/ FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to 22
- One ED & Two Aspherical Glass Elements
- Super Integrated Lens Coating
- Rear Focusing System
- Autofocus/Manual Focus Modes
- Aperture Control Ring
- Built-In Lens Hood
- Minimum Focus Distance: 8"
- Accepts Gelatin Filters - Rear Mount
- Import Model 1yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
- Nikon AF NIKKOR 14mm f/2.8D ED Lens
- Slip-on Front Lens Cap
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- CL-S2 Soft Fabric Lens Pouch
- 1yr Parts , 30 day Labor warranty by seller
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on DX Format Focal Length: 21 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||Nikon FX/35mm Film|
|Angle of View||114°|
DX Picture Angle: 90°
|Minimum Focus Distance||7.87" (19.99 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:7|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.4 x 3.4" (8.64 x 8.64 cm)|
|Weight||1.47 lb (670 g)|
|Package Weight||2.05 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.9 x 5.3 x 5.2"|
The AF Nikkor 14mm f/2.8D ED Lens from Nikon is a high-performance, ultra-wide-angle lens effective for interiors, dramatic cityscapes or compelling photojournalistic images even in low light. With its 114º picture angle and f/2.8 fast aperture, this lens offers a dramatic angle of view in demanding situations. On DX format cameras its angle of view is 90º, which corresponds to a 21mm focal length equivalence in the 35mm format. Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass and two aspherical lens elements ensure superior image quality and compact design.
For more accurate exposure control, the "D" lens subject distance information is transmitted from the lens to the camera body, providing 3D matrix metering and 3D multi-sensor balanced fill-flash with appropriate Nikon cameras and Speedlights. A built-in aperture control ring and built-in lens hood are featured.
Autofocus is not supported by D40, D40x, D60, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300 cameras--lens may be used with manual focus only. Be sure to check your camera's lens-compatibility information before selecting a new lens.
- Hybrid aspherical lens elements and ED glass elements for high-resolution and high-contrast images.
- RF (rear focus) system for superior optical performance
- Built-in flower type lens hood.