Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX NIKKOR Lens
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- F Mount Lens/DX Format
- 52.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to 22
- One Aspherical Element
- Super Integrated Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Rear Focusing; Manual Focus Override
- Minimum Focus Distance: 11.8"
- Filter Diameter: 52mm
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
- Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G Lens
- HB-46 Bayonet Lens Hood for AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G
- 52mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- LF-1 Rear Lens Cap for F Mount Lenses
- CL-0913 Soft Lens Case
- 1yr Parts , 30 day Labor warranty by seller
|Focal Length||35mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 52.5mm)|
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Angle of View||44°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.81" / 30 cm|
|Optical Design||8 Elements in 6 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||52 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.76 x 2.07" / 70 x 52.5 mm|
|Weight||7.05 oz / 200 g|
|Package Weight||0.955 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.65 x 4.45 x 4.45"|
The Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G Lens is designed for use with DX-format cameras and will provide a "normal" 52.5mm equivalent focal length. With an f/1.8 maximum aperture it is useful in low-light conditions and it has one aspherical element to help control distortion and aberrations. Also, it utilizes Nikon's Super Integrated Coating to further minimize flare and ghosting in your images.
Packing in a Silent Wave Motor AF system with a rear focusing design, the NIKKOR 35mm is able to lock focus quickly and quietly. Also, it has manual focus override for taking control whenever it is desired, and it can focus as close as 11.8" to your subjects. Additionally, it has a 52mm filter diameter and features a 7-blade diaphragm for smooth out-of-focus elements.
- The 35mm focal length closely matches a 50mm lens in the FX format. This is perceived to be a natural lens as it provides an undistorted angle of view that is similar to what the unaided human eye perceives.
- The incorporation of an aspherical element minimizes coma and other lens aberrations, further improving image integrity.
- The Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency with reduced flare.
- The Silent Wave Motor (SWM) embedded in the body of the lens enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocusing.
- A rounded 7-blade diaphragm produces a more natural rendering of out-of-focus image elements.