Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S NIKKOR ED Lens
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- Nikon F-Mount Lens
- FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8-16
- Silent Wave Motor
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Glass Element
- One Aspherical Element
- Super Integrated Coatings
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 9.8"
- Impor Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
- Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S NIKKOR ED Lens
- HB-70 Bayonet Lens Hood for AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED Lens
- 58mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- CL-0915 Soft Case
- 1yr Parts , 30 day Labor warranty by seller
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on DX Format Focal Length: 52.5 mm
|Aperture||Maximum: f/1.8 - 16|
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||Nikon FX/35mm Film
|Angle of View||63°
DX Picture Angle: 44°
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.84" (25 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:6|
|Elements/Groups||11 / 8|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 58 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.83 x 2.81" (72 x 71.5 mm)|
|Weight||10.76 oz (305 g)|
The Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED Lens is an FX-format lens designed for Nikon F-mount cameras. It features a maximum aperture of f/1.8 which allows you to create separation between your subject and the background as well as the ability to capture high quality imagery in low-light conditions. For focusing, the lens utilizes a Silent Wave Motor for fast and quiet autofocusing.
For maintaining optical quality, this lens has an extra-low dispersion glass element that increases contrast and sharpness throughout the image as well as an aspherical element that suppresses spherical aberration and distortion. This combines with Super Integrated Coatings that practically eliminate ghosting and flaring, resulting in a clear image across the frame.
For versatility this lens has a minimum focusing distance of 9.8" and comes with a lens hood and soft lens case.
- On DX-format cameras this lens has an equivalent focal length of 52.5mm
- The angle of view is 63° on FX-format cameras and 44° on DX-format cameras
- Seven rounded diaphragm blades produce smooth out-of-focus areas
- Optical construction features 11 elements in 8 groups
- Uses 58mm screw-in filters