Nikon 58mm f/1.4G AF-S NIKKOR Lens
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to 16
- Two Aspherical Lens Elements
- Nano Crystal Coating
- Super Integrated Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Manual Focus Override
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.9'
- Filter Thread: 72mm
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Impor Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warrranty via Seller
- Nikon 58mm f/1.4G AF-S NIKKOR Lens
- HB-68 Bayonet Lens Hood
- 72mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- CL-1015 Soft Lens Case
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- 1yr Parts , 30 day Labor warranty by seller
Comparable APS-C Focal Length: 87 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||Nikon FX/35mm Film
|Angle of View||40° 50'
DX Picture Angle: 27° 20'
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.9' (.58 m)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:7.69|
|Elements/Groups||9 / 6|
The Nikon 58mm f/1.4G Lens is a fast prime lens designed to excel at its bright f/1.4 maximum aperture. Through the use of two aspherical elements, a Nano Crystal Coating, and Nikon's Super Integrated Coating this lens has virtually no coma flaring or light falloff. This allows it to be used in low-light situations by maintaining edge-to-edge sharpness and balanced lighting at all apertures.
The 58mm lens features an aperture range from f/1.4 to f/16 and a rounded 9-blade diaphragm for producing pleasing out-of-focus elements, or bokeh. It also features a Silent Wave Motor for quick, near-silent autofocusing and Manual/Auto mode for fast switching between auto and manual focus. Additionally, this lens has a 1.9' minimum focusing distance and a 72mm filter thread.