Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G AF-P DX NIKKOR ED Lens
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- F-Mount Lens/DX Format
- 105-450mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4.5-6.3 to f/32
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
- May come in white box (taken from manufacture camera kit)
30% OffDiscount Already Applied $209.99
- Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED Lens
- Nikon 58mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- 1yr Parts, 30 day Labor warranty by seller
|Focal Length||70 to 300mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 105 to 450mm)|
|Maximum Aperture||f/4.5 to 6.3|
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Angle of View||22° 50' to 5° 20'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||3.61' / 1.1 m|
|Optical Design||14 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||58 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.83 x 4.92" / 72 x 125 mm|
|Weight||14.11 oz / 400 g|
|Package Weight||1.3 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.6 x 4.75 x 4.55"|
An evolution of the tested DX telephoto zoom, the AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED from Nikon is a 105-450mm-equivalent lens featuring an updated focusing mechanism along with a compact form factor. One extra-low dispersion element is used in the optical design to greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to maintain image clarity. A Super Integrated Coating has also been applied to minimize reflections and flare for greater contrast. Suiting both photo and video applications, the AF-P designation indicates the use of a pulse stepping motor that offers notably quiet, fast, and precise autofocus performance.
Telephoto zoom is designed for DX-format Nikon F-mount cameras and provides a 105-450mm equivalent focal length.
One extra-low dispersion element greatly reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color accuracy.
A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to inpidual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
AF-P pulse motor uses stepping motors to deliver impressively smooth, quiet, and fast autofocus performance that is well-suited to both stills and video applications.
Rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
Autofocus switch has been removed from the lens design for a sleek profile; this operation is now accessible in compatible cameras' menu systems.
- Full Compatibility: D500, D7500, D5600, D5500, D3500, D3400, D850 (in DX mode), and Z-series mirrorless cameras with FTZ adapter
- Compatible with Limited Functions: D7200, D7100, D5300, D5200, and D3300; D810A, D810, D800E, D800, D750, D610, D600, D5, and Df in DX mode; and 1-series mirrorless cameras with FT1 adapter
- Compatible cameras may require a firmware update for use