Nikon D610 DSLR Camera + 24-70mm f/2.8 DI VC USD G2 + 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 Lens
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- EXPEED 3 Image Processor
- 3.2" 921k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- External Mic and Headphone Inputs
- Continuous Shooting up to 6 fps
- Expandable Sensitivity to ISO 25600
- Multi-CAM 4800 AF Sensor with 39 Points
- Built-In Flash with Commander Mode
- Supports WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
- Nikon D610 DSLR Camera (Body)
- EN-EL15 Lithium-Ion Battery (1900mAh)
- MH-25 Quick Charger for EN-EL15 Battery
- DK-5 Eyepiece Shield (Replacement)
- DK-21 Rubber Eyecup
- UC-E15 USB Cable
- AN-DC10 Replacement Neck Strap for D610 DSLR
- BM-14 LCD Cover for D600 and D610
- BF-1B Body Cap
- BS-1 Hot-Shoe Cover
- ViewNX 2 Software CD-ROM
- 1yr Parts , 30 day Labor warranty by seller
- Tamron 24-70mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 Lens for Canon EF
- 82mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- SP Rear Lens Cap for Canon EOS Lenses
- Lens Hood
- 1yr Parts , 30 day Labor warranty by seller
- Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 Lens for Nikon F
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Tripod Mount
- Lens Case
- 1yr Parts , 30 day Labor warranty by seller
|Focus Type||Auto & Manual|
|Focus Mode||Continuous-servo AF (C), Full-time Servo (F), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection: 39|
|Viewfinder Magnification||Approx. 0.7x|
|Diopter Adjustment||- 3 to +1 m|
|Display Screen||3.2" Rear Screen LCD (921,000)|
|Diagonal Angle of View||170.0°|
|Flash Modes||1st Curtain Sync
Slow Sync/Red-eye Reduction
|Guide No.||39' (11.89 m) ISO100|
|Max Sync Speed||1 / 200 seconds|
|Flash Compensation||-3 EV to +1 EV (in 1/3, Wireless|
|Battery||1x EN-EL15 Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack, 7 VDC, 1900 mAh|
|AC Power Adapter||EH-5b (Optional)|
32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||5.6 x 4.4 x 3.2" / 141.0 x 113.0 x 82.0 mm|
|Weight||1.67 lb / 760 g camera body only|
|Package Weight||5.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.0 x 7.1 x 6.4"|
The Nikon D610 DSLR Camera features a full-frame, FX-format 24.3 megapixel CMOS sensor and EXPEED 3 image processor to produce high-resolution still imagery and full HD 1080p video with notable image detail and low-light sensitivity to an expandable ISO 25600. The sensor and processor work together to enable high image quality with a wide dynamic range and high signal-to-noise ratio that produces both smooth color and tonal gradations with low noise levels for enhanced overall clarity. These two technologies also combine to provide a wealth of speed throughout the D610, including a continuous shooting rate of 6 fps and a quiet shooting mode that allows the camera to record sequential imagery without the mirror raising or lowering.
A Multi-CAM 4800 AF sensor is integrated into the camera's design and produces fast autofocus speeds using a 39-point array to precisely acquire focus in a wide array of lighting conditions. Seven of the central AF points are compatible with f/8 or faster lenses, which greatly enhances the autofocus performance with longer, telephoto lenses used in combination with teleconverters. When recording movies or working in live view, a contrast-detection focusing method works to continuously deliver accurate focus with subject-tracking and face-detection capabilities using the full-time servo mode.
Full HD 1080p video is supported up to 30 fps in the MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 format and manual control over the ISO, shutter speed, and aperture is possible for optimized control over the look and feel of movies. Uncompressed recording is possible with an optional external recorder connected via the HDMI port and, additionally, both headphone and microphone ports are available for refined control over recorded sound.
Extending the D610's connectivity, an accessory terminal is compatible with the optional WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter and GP-1A GPS Unit for wireless image sharing, remote camera control, and geotagging capabilities.
- 24.3MP FX-Format Sensor and EXPEED 3 Image Processor
- The 24.3 megapixel full-frame (FX) CMOS sensor and EXPEED 3 image processor work in tandem to produce overall high image quality with notable detail, dynamic range, color accuracy, and low-light sensitivity to a native ISO 6400, which is further expandable to ISO 25600. The processor also enables a wealth of speed throughout the camera system, including support for full HD 1080p movie recording, a full-resolution continuous shooting rate of 6 fps, and a continuous quiet mode for recording a sequence of images at 3 fps without the raising and lowering of the camera's reflex mirror. The sensor can also record imagery in DX format and will automatically switch to and support the use of DX-dedicated lenses when attached.
- Multi-CAM 4800 Autofocus Sensor
- Benefitting the exceptional image quality is an apt AF system that employs 39 distinct AF points to quickly acquire focus in a range of lighting conditions, from -1 to +19 EV. An intelligent Scene Recognition System, typically reserved for exposure metering, benefits the focusing performance by analyzing and identifying subjects to suit panning and tracking-based shooting styles. Depending on the situation, 9, 21, or 39 point arrays can be selected from and seven centrally-located AF points are compatible with f/8 or faster lenses, extending the auto focusing abilities of the longest lenses used in conjunction with teleconverters. When using this phase-detection focusing method, selectable AF-area modes include: Single-point AF mode, Dynamic-area AF mode, 3D-tracking mode, and Auto-area AF mode.
When working in live view, for either still or movie shooting, a contrast-based AF system is employed to acquire focus precisely and can function in continuous, full-time servo mode to better-suit working with moving subjects. Four distinct AF-area modes are available when using the contrast-detection focusing method: Face-priority AF, Wide-area AF, Normal-area AF, and Subject-tracking AF.
- Scene Recognition System and Exposure Metering
- The intelligent Scene Recognition System with 3D Color Matrix Metering II utilizes a 2016-pixel RGB sensor to evaluate and analyze all aspects within a scene, including brightness, contrast, subject distance, and the scene colors, to quickly determine an accurate exposure and white balance setting to best render the scene at hand. The information gathered is also checked against onboard reference images to ensure consistency from image to image in regard to exposure, white balance, i-TTL flash settings, and subject-tracking AF performance.
- Full HD 1080p Movie Recording
- Full HD 1920 x 1080p movie recording is supported in 30, 25, and 24 fps frame rates, as well as HD 720p in multiple frame rates, in the MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 format. During recording, manual exposure control is possible through adjustment of the ISO, shutter speed, and aperture setting and full-time autofocus can be employed, with face-detection and subject-tracking capabilities.
For enhancing the sound of recordings, both an external microphone input is available as well as a headphone jack for real-time monitoring of recorded sound. An HDMI output is also incorporated into the design and, besides enabling HD playback of video, also supports uncompressed recording of HD video by using an optional external recorder. Regardless of the lens in use, multi-area full HD D-Movie enables you to choose between FX or DX recording areas of the sensor to modify the composition and gain additional reach from lenses, as well as expanded control over the depth of field.
- Built-In Pop-Up Flash and i-TTL Support
- The built-in pop-up flash extends its functionality beyond acting as a source of additional light by also serving as a wireless Commander, capable of communicating i-TTL exposure information to two groups of remote flashes across three channels for refined control over strobe lighting. A hot shoe is also available and supports Nikon i-TTL and Creative Lighting System with compatible optional Speedlights.
- Camera Design
- Even with a large FX-format sensor inside, the D610's overall form-factor remains relatively compact and lightweight, enhancing its portability and travel potential. Beside the optical pentaprism viewfinder with 100% frame coverage and 0.7x magnification, a 3.2" 921k-dot LCD monitor is available for clear, bright image playback, menu navigation, and live view monitoring. Dual SD memory card slots support a range of recording capabilities, including overflow recording and JPEG/RAW partitioning.
An accessory terminal supports the use of the optional WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter for Wi-Fi sharing of images and video as well as remote camera control from a linked iOS or Android device with the Nikon Wireless Mobile Adapter Utility application. The GP-1A GPS Unit is also supported for adding locational data to images' metadata for geotagging applications.
- Other Camera Features
- Picture Control modes can be directly accessed via a dedicated button and allow you to set predefined looks to imagery in-camera, and include Landscape, Monochrome, Neutral, Portrait, Standard, Vivid, and user-customizable settings.
- An intelligent noise reduction method analyzes the noise appearing in an image or movie and then automatically determines the proper amount of correction to apply in order to maintain the best balance of noise and image detail.
- Auto ISO sensitivity control allows you to select a minimum shutter speed at which camera shake can be controlled from and then will automatically set the ISO value in order to best render the scene. A maximum sensitivity level can also be set in order to maintain overall noise levels.
- RAW (NEF) files can be recorded as lossless compressed or compressed at either 12 or 14-bit depth.
- Active D-Lighting helps to preserve both highlight and shadow details when working in contrast-rich scenarios, such as backlit lighting. Utilizing the EXPEED 3's processing power, a more controlled image will be produced with brightness values closer to how they are naturally seen. This mode is suitable for working with moving subjects.
- Built-in HDR works to extend the tonal and exposure range of a single image by recording two separate exposures and blending them together in order to gain greater highlight and shadow details with an extended range of mid-tones. The smoothness of the edge where the two separate exposures meet can be adjusted for more apparent softness to benefit images with a greater range of exposure values. This mode is best suited for working with stationary subjects.
- Automated time-lapse photography allows you to record images at designated intervals and then have them automatically saved as a video file for fluid playback of a slow-motion activity occurring over time.
- Lateral chromatic aberration reduction, auto distortion control, and vignette correction are all supported when a NIKKOR lens is attached and work to reduce these optical anomalies in-camera for higher quality imagery.
- An in-camera virtual horizon can detect both rolling (horizontal inclination) and pitching (forward or rear inclination) directions and display an electronic level on the LCD when working in live view. The rolling direction of tilt can also be displayed within the viewfinder.
- Top and rear covers are constructed from magnesium alloy for a lightweight, yet rigid and durable body design that maintains dust-prevention and water-resistance performance. The interface covers are also designed in a pided manner to further ensure dust- and weather-protection to this ports.
- The highly precise and durable shutter mechanism has been tested for 150,000 cycles and incorporates a self-diagnostic shutter monitor to maintain precision with minimal shutter speed variance.
- Scene modes: Portrait, Landscape, Child, Sports, Close up, Night portrait, Night landscape, Party/Indoor, Beach/Snow, Sunset, Dust/Dawn, Pet portrait, Candlelight, Blossom, Autumn colors, Food, Silhouette, High key, and Low key
The Tamron 24-70mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 Nikon F-mount is a revised fast standard zoom covering a versatile wide-angle to portrait-length range. A sophisticated optical design with two extra refractive elements, three low dispersion elements, three glass-molded aspherical elements, and one hybrid aspherical element helps to suppress aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range while eBAND and BBAR coatings have been applied to inpidual elements to control lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity. Balancing its optical attributes, this lens also utilizes a USM autofocus motor to deliver notably quick, quiet, and precise focusing performance that suits both stills and video applications. Also, 5-stop-effective Vibration Compensation helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions. Additionally, the lens is moisture-resistant and has a fluorine coating on the front element to enable its use in trying environmental conditions.
- Standard zoom is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with DX models where it provides a 36-105mm equivalent focal length range.
- Bright f/2.8 constant maximum aperture affords consistent brightness throughout the zoom range, and benefits working in difficult lighting conditions.
- Two XR (extra refractive) and three LD (low dispersion) elements are featured in the optical design to noticeably limit color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity, color fidelity, and apparent sharpness.
- Three glass-molded aspherical elements and one hybrid aspherical element help to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range to deliver notable sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Both eBAND and BBAR coatings have been applied to suppress ghosting and lens flare for improved contrast when working in backlit conditions.
- VC image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 5 stops or more effective handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions. Separate VC modes are also available to suit various styles of shooting: Mode 1 is a balanced setting for general use, and promotes both a stabilized viewfinder image and stabilized results, while Mode 2 is designed exclusively for panning movements.
- An Ultrasonic Silent Drive autofocus motor delivers quick and precise focusing performance to suit working with moving subjects. This motor also affords full-time manual focus control, and it is possible to focus on subjects as close as 1.25' away.
- A moisture-resistant construction benefits this lens' use in inclement conditions, and a fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Compatible with optional TAP-in Console for fine-tuning select focusing adjustments and for updating lens firmware.
The Tamron 70-200mm f/2.8 SP Di VC USD Zoom Lens for Nikon is a high-speed standard to telephoto zoom lens with a fast f/2.8 maximum aperture throughout the zoom range. Designed for full-size SLR and DSLR cameras, it offers superior image quality accentuated by advanced Vibration Compensation (image stabilization) and an Ultrasonic Silent Drive Motor for quiet, smooth and precise autofocus.
A new optical design for this popular focal length zoom delivers high contrast and high resolution throughout the zoom range and one Extra-low Dispersion element with four Low Dispersion elements minimize chromatic aberrations. A circular diaphragm that retains its round shape even when taken down two stops from f/2.8 offers expressive background blurring.
A compact build with large focus and zoom rings and a moisture resistant construction, this lens comes with a removable tripod collar and a petal-type lens hood.
- Vibration Compensation
- VC (Vibration Compensation) is Tamron's proprietary image stabilization mechanism which reduces the effects of camera shake to deliver sharp images in low light and at slower shutter speeds. It is a newly developed three coil system that employs a lighter moving coil mechanism which contributes to its improved performance and overall compact design.
- Ultrasonic Motor
- USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) Motor is the power for a fast and quiet autofocus drive that works in harmony with continuous manual focus mechanism.
- XLD and LD Optics
- One special XLD (Extra Low Dispersion) and four LD (Low Dispersion) elements minimize chromatic aberrations.
- Multi-layer Coating
- Tamron's advanced multi-layer coating technology dramatically improves lens performance by reducing flare and ghosting for crisper, clearer images.
- Moisture Resistant
- Moisture-resistant construction helps prevent moisture from penetrating the lens.
- Compact Design
- Improvements in the lens' Vibration Compensation system and a new overall design keep this 70-200mm lens slightly smaller than others in its class. Diameter is 3.37"(85.8mm) and length is 7.4" (188 mm).
- Tripod Collar and Lens Hood
- A rotatable, removable tripod collar comes with this lens and allows for stable, balanced tripod mounting, and a matched petal-type lens hood is also included.