Nikon D610 DSLR Camera + AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR Lens
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- EXPEED 3 Image Processor
- 3.2" 921k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- External Mic and Headphone Inputs
- Continuous Shooting up to 6 fps
- Expandable Sensitivity to ISO 25600
- Multi-CAM 4800 AF Sensor with 39 Points
- Built-In Flash with Commander Mode
- Supports WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
- Nikon D610 DSLR Camera (Body)
- EN-EL15 Lithium-Ion Battery (1900mAh)
- MH-25 Quick Charger for EN-EL15 Battery
- DK-5 Eyepiece Shield (Replacement)
- DK-21 Rubber Eyecup
- UC-E15 USB Cable
- AN-DC10 Replacement Neck Strap for D610 DSLR
- BM-14 LCD Cover for D600 and D610
- BF-1B Body Cap
- BS-1 Hot-Shoe Cover
- ViewNX 2 Software CD-ROM
- 1yr Parts , 30 day Labor warranty by seller
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR Lens
- 77mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- HB-78 Lens Hood
- CL-M2 Lens Case (Black)
- Tripod Collar
- 1yr Parts , 30 day Labor warranty by seller
|Focus Type||Auto & Manual|
|Focus Mode||Continuous-servo AF (C), Full-time Servo (F), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection: 39|
|Viewfinder Magnification||Approx. 0.7x|
|Diopter Adjustment||- 3 to +1 m|
|Display Screen||3.2" Rear Screen LCD (921,000)|
|Diagonal Angle of View||170.0°|
|Flash Modes||1st Curtain Sync
Slow Sync/Red-eye Reduction
|Guide No.||39' (11.89 m) ISO100|
|Max Sync Speed||1 / 200 seconds|
|Flash Compensation||-3 EV to +1 EV (in 1/3, Wireless|
|Battery||1x EN-EL15 Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack, 7 VDC, 1900 mAh|
|AC Power Adapter||EH-5b (Optional)|
32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||5.6 x 4.4 x 3.2" / 141.0 x 113.0 x 82.0 mm|
|Weight||1.67 lb / 760 g camera body only|
|Package Weight||5.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.0 x 7.1 x 6.4"|
The Nikon D610 DSLR Camera features a full-frame, FX-format 24.3 megapixel CMOS sensor and EXPEED 3 image processor to produce high-resolution still imagery and full HD 1080p video with notable image detail and low-light sensitivity to an expandable ISO 25600. The sensor and processor work together to enable high image quality with a wide dynamic range and high signal-to-noise ratio that produces both smooth color and tonal gradations with low noise levels for enhanced overall clarity. These two technologies also combine to provide a wealth of speed throughout the D610, including a continuous shooting rate of 6 fps and a quiet shooting mode that allows the camera to record sequential imagery without the mirror raising or lowering.
A Multi-CAM 4800 AF sensor is integrated into the camera's design and produces fast autofocus speeds using a 39-point array to precisely acquire focus in a wide array of lighting conditions. Seven of the central AF points are compatible with f/8 or faster lenses, which greatly enhances the autofocus performance with longer, telephoto lenses used in combination with teleconverters. When recording movies or working in live view, a contrast-detection focusing method works to continuously deliver accurate focus with subject-tracking and face-detection capabilities using the full-time servo mode.
Full HD 1080p video is supported up to 30 fps in the MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 format and manual control over the ISO, shutter speed, and aperture is possible for optimized control over the look and feel of movies. Uncompressed recording is possible with an optional external recorder connected via the HDMI port and, additionally, both headphone and microphone ports are available for refined control over recorded sound.
Extending the D610's connectivity, an accessory terminal is compatible with the optional WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter and GP-1A GPS Unit for wireless image sharing, remote camera control, and geotagging capabilities.
- 24.3MP FX-Format Sensor and EXPEED 3 Image Processor
- The 24.3 megapixel full-frame (FX) CMOS sensor and EXPEED 3 image processor work in tandem to produce overall high image quality with notable detail, dynamic range, color accuracy, and low-light sensitivity to a native ISO 6400, which is further expandable to ISO 25600. The processor also enables a wealth of speed throughout the camera system, including support for full HD 1080p movie recording, a full-resolution continuous shooting rate of 6 fps, and a continuous quiet mode for recording a sequence of images at 3 fps without the raising and lowering of the camera's reflex mirror. The sensor can also record imagery in DX format and will automatically switch to and support the use of DX-dedicated lenses when attached.
- Multi-CAM 4800 Autofocus Sensor
- Benefitting the exceptional image quality is an apt AF system that employs 39 distinct AF points to quickly acquire focus in a range of lighting conditions, from -1 to +19 EV. An intelligent Scene Recognition System, typically reserved for exposure metering, benefits the focusing performance by analyzing and identifying subjects to suit panning and tracking-based shooting styles. Depending on the situation, 9, 21, or 39 point arrays can be selected from and seven centrally-located AF points are compatible with f/8 or faster lenses, extending the auto focusing abilities of the longest lenses used in conjunction with teleconverters. When using this phase-detection focusing method, selectable AF-area modes include: Single-point AF mode, Dynamic-area AF mode, 3D-tracking mode, and Auto-area AF mode.
When working in live view, for either still or movie shooting, a contrast-based AF system is employed to acquire focus precisely and can function in continuous, full-time servo mode to better-suit working with moving subjects. Four distinct AF-area modes are available when using the contrast-detection focusing method: Face-priority AF, Wide-area AF, Normal-area AF, and Subject-tracking AF.
- Scene Recognition System and Exposure Metering
- The intelligent Scene Recognition System with 3D Color Matrix Metering II utilizes a 2016-pixel RGB sensor to evaluate and analyze all aspects within a scene, including brightness, contrast, subject distance, and the scene colors, to quickly determine an accurate exposure and white balance setting to best render the scene at hand. The information gathered is also checked against onboard reference images to ensure consistency from image to image in regard to exposure, white balance, i-TTL flash settings, and subject-tracking AF performance.
- Full HD 1080p Movie Recording
- Full HD 1920 x 1080p movie recording is supported in 30, 25, and 24 fps frame rates, as well as HD 720p in multiple frame rates, in the MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 format. During recording, manual exposure control is possible through adjustment of the ISO, shutter speed, and aperture setting and full-time autofocus can be employed, with face-detection and subject-tracking capabilities.
For enhancing the sound of recordings, both an external microphone input is available as well as a headphone jack for real-time monitoring of recorded sound. An HDMI output is also incorporated into the design and, besides enabling HD playback of video, also supports uncompressed recording of HD video by using an optional external recorder. Regardless of the lens in use, multi-area full HD D-Movie enables you to choose between FX or DX recording areas of the sensor to modify the composition and gain additional reach from lenses, as well as expanded control over the depth of field.
- Built-In Pop-Up Flash and i-TTL Support
- The built-in pop-up flash extends its functionality beyond acting as a source of additional light by also serving as a wireless Commander, capable of communicating i-TTL exposure information to two groups of remote flashes across three channels for refined control over strobe lighting. A hot shoe is also available and supports Nikon i-TTL and Creative Lighting System with compatible optional Speedlights.
- Camera Design
- Even with a large FX-format sensor inside, the D610's overall form-factor remains relatively compact and lightweight, enhancing its portability and travel potential. Beside the optical pentaprism viewfinder with 100% frame coverage and 0.7x magnification, a 3.2" 921k-dot LCD monitor is available for clear, bright image playback, menu navigation, and live view monitoring. Dual SD memory card slots support a range of recording capabilities, including overflow recording and JPEG/RAW partitioning.
An accessory terminal supports the use of the optional WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter for Wi-Fi sharing of images and video as well as remote camera control from a linked iOS or Android device with the Nikon Wireless Mobile Adapter Utility application. The GP-1A GPS Unit is also supported for adding locational data to images' metadata for geotagging applications.
- Other Camera Features
- Picture Control modes can be directly accessed via a dedicated button and allow you to set predefined looks to imagery in-camera, and include Landscape, Monochrome, Neutral, Portrait, Standard, Vivid, and user-customizable settings.
- An intelligent noise reduction method analyzes the noise appearing in an image or movie and then automatically determines the proper amount of correction to apply in order to maintain the best balance of noise and image detail.
- Auto ISO sensitivity control allows you to select a minimum shutter speed at which camera shake can be controlled from and then will automatically set the ISO value in order to best render the scene. A maximum sensitivity level can also be set in order to maintain overall noise levels.
- RAW (NEF) files can be recorded as lossless compressed or compressed at either 12 or 14-bit depth.
- Active D-Lighting helps to preserve both highlight and shadow details when working in contrast-rich scenarios, such as backlit lighting. Utilizing the EXPEED 3's processing power, a more controlled image will be produced with brightness values closer to how they are naturally seen. This mode is suitable for working with moving subjects.
- Built-in HDR works to extend the tonal and exposure range of a single image by recording two separate exposures and blending them together in order to gain greater highlight and shadow details with an extended range of mid-tones. The smoothness of the edge where the two separate exposures meet can be adjusted for more apparent softness to benefit images with a greater range of exposure values. This mode is best suited for working with stationary subjects.
- Automated time-lapse photography allows you to record images at designated intervals and then have them automatically saved as a video file for fluid playback of a slow-motion activity occurring over time.
- Lateral chromatic aberration reduction, auto distortion control, and vignette correction are all supported when a NIKKOR lens is attached and work to reduce these optical anomalies in-camera for higher quality imagery.
- An in-camera virtual horizon can detect both rolling (horizontal inclination) and pitching (forward or rear inclination) directions and display an electronic level on the LCD when working in live view. The rolling direction of tilt can also be displayed within the viewfinder.
- Top and rear covers are constructed from magnesium alloy for a lightweight, yet rigid and durable body design that maintains dust-prevention and water-resistance performance. The interface covers are also designed in a pided manner to further ensure dust- and weather-protection to this ports.
- The highly precise and durable shutter mechanism has been tested for 150,000 cycles and incorporates a self-diagnostic shutter monitor to maintain precision with minimal shutter speed variance.
- Scene modes: Portrait, Landscape, Child, Sports, Close up, Night portrait, Night landscape, Party/Indoor, Beach/Snow, Sunset, Dust/Dawn, Pet portrait, Candlelight, Blossom, Autumn colors, Food, Silhouette, High key, and Low key
The Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8E AF-S NIKKOR FL ED VR Lens is a portrait to telephoto zoom offering a bright f/2.8 constant maximum aperture, intuitive handling controls, and a sophisticated optical construction. This revised layout now includes six extra-low dispersion elements, as well as one fluorite element and one high refractive index element, to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and sharpness. Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings further benefit image quality by reducing lens flare for improved contrast and color accuracy and fluorine coatings on the front and rear elements protect against dust, moisture, and smudging.
Balancing the optical attributes, the lens also features a series of robust physical and handling assets, including a four stop-effective Vibration Reduction system to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. A Silent Wave Motor AF system also contributes to sharp imagery with quick, quiet, and smooth focusing performance that is suitable for both stills and video applications. Four focus buttons are featured on the lens barrel for easily activating AF Lock, and full-time manual focus override is also available. Additionally, the lens also sports a weather-sealed magnesium-alloy construction for working in harsh environments, and the removable, rotating tripod collar spins on ball bearings for smooth and quick shifting between vertical and horizontal shooting.
- Designed for use with FX image sensors, this 70-200mm lens is also compatible with DX sensors where it will provide a 105-300mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and using selective focus techniques.
- Six extra-low dispersion elements combine with one fluorite element and a high refractive index element to significantly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing, as well as increase contrast, clarity, and apparent sharpness for a richer image quality.
- Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings have been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
- Fluorine coatings on the front and rear elements afford protection to the optical system.
- Vibration Reduction image stabilization helps to reduce the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed stops to better enable handheld shooting in low-light situations. Additionally, a dedicated Sports Mode is optimized for photographing when using panning movements and a Tripod Mode suppresses subtle ground vibrations.
- Silent Wave Motor autofocus mechanism provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance that is ideal for photographing fast-moving subjects.
- Full-time manual focus override allows instant switching between AF and MF focusing systems by just rotating the focus ring at any time.
- Internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length during operation and contributes to a lighter overall weight.
- Four focus buttons are positioned on the lens barrel for intuitively engaging autofocus or AF Lock functions.
- Specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
This mechanism limits the compatibility of this lens to the following cameras: D5, D4, D3 series, Df, D810, D810A, D800 series, D750, D700, D610, D600, D500, D300 series, D7200, D7100, D7000, D5500, D5300, D5200, D5100, D5000, D3300, D3200, D3100, Nikon 1 J1, J2, J3, J4 with FT-1, Nikon 1 V1, V2, V3 with FT-1, and Nikon 1 S1, S2 with FT-1.
- Weather-sealed design and magnesium-alloy construction is able to withstand dust and moisture for working in harsh environments. Additionally, the zoom and focus rings have been switched compared to previous 70-200mm models, with the focus ring closer to the mount now for more natural handling and control.
- Removable, rotating tripod collar spins on ball bearings to permit quick and smooth switching from vertical to horizontal shooting orientations.