Nikon D610 DSLR Camera + Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- EXPEED 3 Image Processor
- 3.2" 921k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- External Mic and Headphone Inputs
- Continuous Shooting up to 6 fps
- Expandable Sensitivity to ISO 25600
- Multi-CAM 4800 AF Sensor with 39 Points
- Built-In Flash with Commander Mode
- Supports WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
- Nikon D610 DSLR Camera (Body)
- EN-EL15 Lithium-Ion Battery (1900mAh)
- MH-25 Quick Charger for EN-EL15 Battery
- DK-5 Eyepiece Shield (Replacement)
- DK-21 Rubber Eyecup
- UC-E15 USB Cable
- AN-DC10 Replacement Neck Strap for D610 DSLR
- BM-14 LCD Cover for D600 and D610
- BF-1B Body Cap
- BS-1 Hot-Shoe Cover
- ViewNX 2 Software CD-ROM
- 1yr Parts , 30 day Labor warranty by seller
- Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for Nikon F
- LCF III 77mm Front Lens Cap
- LCR II Rear Lens Cap for Nikon F
- LH830-02 Lens Hood
- Lens Case
- 1yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty by seller
|Focus Type||Auto & Manual|
|Focus Mode||Continuous-servo AF (C), Full-time Servo (F), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection: 39|
|Viewfinder Magnification||Approx. 0.7x|
|Diopter Adjustment||- 3 to +1 m|
|Display Screen||3.2" Rear Screen LCD (921,000)|
|Diagonal Angle of View||170.0°|
|Flash Modes||1st Curtain Sync
Slow Sync/Red-eye Reduction
|Guide No.||39' (11.89 m) ISO100|
|Max Sync Speed||1 / 200 seconds|
|Flash Compensation||-3 EV to +1 EV (in 1/3, Wireless|
|Battery||1x EN-EL15 Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack, 7 VDC, 1900 mAh|
|AC Power Adapter||EH-5b (Optional)|
32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||5.6 x 4.4 x 3.2" / 141.0 x 113.0 x 82.0 mm|
|Weight||1.67 lb / 760 g camera body only|
|Package Weight||5.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.0 x 7.1 x 6.4"|
The Nikon D610 DSLR Camera features a full-frame, FX-format 24.3 megapixel CMOS sensor and EXPEED 3 image processor to produce high-resolution still imagery and full HD 1080p video with notable image detail and low-light sensitivity to an expandable ISO 25600. The sensor and processor work together to enable high image quality with a wide dynamic range and high signal-to-noise ratio that produces both smooth color and tonal gradations with low noise levels for enhanced overall clarity. These two technologies also combine to provide a wealth of speed throughout the D610, including a continuous shooting rate of 6 fps and a quiet shooting mode that allows the camera to record sequential imagery without the mirror raising or lowering.
A Multi-CAM 4800 AF sensor is integrated into the camera's design and produces fast autofocus speeds using a 39-point array to precisely acquire focus in a wide array of lighting conditions. Seven of the central AF points are compatible with f/8 or faster lenses, which greatly enhances the autofocus performance with longer, telephoto lenses used in combination with teleconverters. When recording movies or working in live view, a contrast-detection focusing method works to continuously deliver accurate focus with subject-tracking and face-detection capabilities using the full-time servo mode.
Full HD 1080p video is supported up to 30 fps in the MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 format and manual control over the ISO, shutter speed, and aperture is possible for optimized control over the look and feel of movies. Uncompressed recording is possible with an optional external recorder connected via the HDMI port and, additionally, both headphone and microphone ports are available for refined control over recorded sound.
Extending the D610's connectivity, an accessory terminal is compatible with the optional WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter and GP-1A GPS Unit for wireless image sharing, remote camera control, and geotagging capabilities.
- 24.3MP FX-Format Sensor and EXPEED 3 Image Processor
- The 24.3 megapixel full-frame (FX) CMOS sensor and EXPEED 3 image processor work in tandem to produce overall high image quality with notable detail, dynamic range, color accuracy, and low-light sensitivity to a native ISO 6400, which is further expandable to ISO 25600. The processor also enables a wealth of speed throughout the camera system, including support for full HD 1080p movie recording, a full-resolution continuous shooting rate of 6 fps, and a continuous quiet mode for recording a sequence of images at 3 fps without the raising and lowering of the camera's reflex mirror. The sensor can also record imagery in DX format and will automatically switch to and support the use of DX-dedicated lenses when attached.
- Multi-CAM 4800 Autofocus Sensor
- Benefitting the exceptional image quality is an apt AF system that employs 39 distinct AF points to quickly acquire focus in a range of lighting conditions, from -1 to +19 EV. An intelligent Scene Recognition System, typically reserved for exposure metering, benefits the focusing performance by analyzing and identifying subjects to suit panning and tracking-based shooting styles. Depending on the situation, 9, 21, or 39 point arrays can be selected from and seven centrally-located AF points are compatible with f/8 or faster lenses, extending the auto focusing abilities of the longest lenses used in conjunction with teleconverters. When using this phase-detection focusing method, selectable AF-area modes include: Single-point AF mode, Dynamic-area AF mode, 3D-tracking mode, and Auto-area AF mode.
When working in live view, for either still or movie shooting, a contrast-based AF system is employed to acquire focus precisely and can function in continuous, full-time servo mode to better-suit working with moving subjects. Four distinct AF-area modes are available when using the contrast-detection focusing method: Face-priority AF, Wide-area AF, Normal-area AF, and Subject-tracking AF.
- Scene Recognition System and Exposure Metering
- The intelligent Scene Recognition System with 3D Color Matrix Metering II utilizes a 2016-pixel RGB sensor to evaluate and analyze all aspects within a scene, including brightness, contrast, subject distance, and the scene colors, to quickly determine an accurate exposure and white balance setting to best render the scene at hand. The information gathered is also checked against onboard reference images to ensure consistency from image to image in regard to exposure, white balance, i-TTL flash settings, and subject-tracking AF performance.
- Full HD 1080p Movie Recording
- Full HD 1920 x 1080p movie recording is supported in 30, 25, and 24 fps frame rates, as well as HD 720p in multiple frame rates, in the MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 format. During recording, manual exposure control is possible through adjustment of the ISO, shutter speed, and aperture setting and full-time autofocus can be employed, with face-detection and subject-tracking capabilities.
For enhancing the sound of recordings, both an external microphone input is available as well as a headphone jack for real-time monitoring of recorded sound. An HDMI output is also incorporated into the design and, besides enabling HD playback of video, also supports uncompressed recording of HD video by using an optional external recorder. Regardless of the lens in use, multi-area full HD D-Movie enables you to choose between FX or DX recording areas of the sensor to modify the composition and gain additional reach from lenses, as well as expanded control over the depth of field.
- Built-In Pop-Up Flash and i-TTL Support
- The built-in pop-up flash extends its functionality beyond acting as a source of additional light by also serving as a wireless Commander, capable of communicating i-TTL exposure information to two groups of remote flashes across three channels for refined control over strobe lighting. A hot shoe is also available and supports Nikon i-TTL and Creative Lighting System with compatible optional Speedlights.
- Camera Design
- Even with a large FX-format sensor inside, the D610's overall form-factor remains relatively compact and lightweight, enhancing its portability and travel potential. Beside the optical pentaprism viewfinder with 100% frame coverage and 0.7x magnification, a 3.2" 921k-dot LCD monitor is available for clear, bright image playback, menu navigation, and live view monitoring. Dual SD memory card slots support a range of recording capabilities, including overflow recording and JPEG/RAW partitioning.
An accessory terminal supports the use of the optional WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter for Wi-Fi sharing of images and video as well as remote camera control from a linked iOS or Android device with the Nikon Wireless Mobile Adapter Utility application. The GP-1A GPS Unit is also supported for adding locational data to images' metadata for geotagging applications.
- Other Camera Features
- Picture Control modes can be directly accessed via a dedicated button and allow you to set predefined looks to imagery in-camera, and include Landscape, Monochrome, Neutral, Portrait, Standard, Vivid, and user-customizable settings.
- An intelligent noise reduction method analyzes the noise appearing in an image or movie and then automatically determines the proper amount of correction to apply in order to maintain the best balance of noise and image detail.
- Auto ISO sensitivity control allows you to select a minimum shutter speed at which camera shake can be controlled from and then will automatically set the ISO value in order to best render the scene. A maximum sensitivity level can also be set in order to maintain overall noise levels.
- RAW (NEF) files can be recorded as lossless compressed or compressed at either 12 or 14-bit depth.
- Active D-Lighting helps to preserve both highlight and shadow details when working in contrast-rich scenarios, such as backlit lighting. Utilizing the EXPEED 3's processing power, a more controlled image will be produced with brightness values closer to how they are naturally seen. This mode is suitable for working with moving subjects.
- Built-in HDR works to extend the tonal and exposure range of a single image by recording two separate exposures and blending them together in order to gain greater highlight and shadow details with an extended range of mid-tones. The smoothness of the edge where the two separate exposures meet can be adjusted for more apparent softness to benefit images with a greater range of exposure values. This mode is best suited for working with stationary subjects.
- Automated time-lapse photography allows you to record images at designated intervals and then have them automatically saved as a video file for fluid playback of a slow-motion activity occurring over time.
- Lateral chromatic aberration reduction, auto distortion control, and vignette correction are all supported when a NIKKOR lens is attached and work to reduce these optical anomalies in-camera for higher quality imagery.
- An in-camera virtual horizon can detect both rolling (horizontal inclination) and pitching (forward or rear inclination) directions and display an electronic level on the LCD when working in live view. The rolling direction of tilt can also be displayed within the viewfinder.
- Top and rear covers are constructed from magnesium alloy for a lightweight, yet rigid and durable body design that maintains dust-prevention and water-resistance performance. The interface covers are also designed in a pided manner to further ensure dust- and weather-protection to this ports.
- The highly precise and durable shutter mechanism has been tested for 150,000 cycles and incorporates a self-diagnostic shutter monitor to maintain precision with minimal shutter speed variance.
- Scene modes: Portrait, Landscape, Child, Sports, Close up, Night portrait, Night landscape, Party/Indoor, Beach/Snow, Sunset, Dust/Dawn, Pet portrait, Candlelight, Blossom, Autumn colors, Food, Silhouette, High key, and Low key
The Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Lens is a fast standard-length prime designed to achieve high optical performance through the incorporation of both three Special Low Dispersion glass elements and one molded glass aspherical element. These elements, coupled with an advanced optical design, work to minimize sagittal coma flare and chromatic aberrations in order to provide high image sharpness and clarity. The lens' large diameter and floating system also help to correct for vignetting to ensure maintained peripheral brightness. A Super Multi Coating has been applied to lens elements, too, to reduce flare and ghosting for higher contrast and color fidelity.
A Hyper Sonic AF Motor, along with an optimized AF algorithm, produces quiet, smooth, and fast autofocus performance that benefits this lens' use in a wide variety of situations. This AF motor also permits full-time manual focusing control for refined precision by simply turning the focus ring at any time.
- Sigma Global Vision - Art
- As part of the Art line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens' is designed to achieve truly notable optical performance and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications.
- Molded Glass Aspherical Element
- This lens has been designed using an advanced optical structure to achieve both high resolution and sharpness along with an aesthetic out-of-focus quality for greater subject separation. A molded glass aspherical element corrects for sagittal coma flare and enables full use of the fast f/1.4 maximum aperture with maintained sharpness and clarity. This design also works to minimize vignetting, color blur, and other distortions help to produce natural and pleasing bokeh for selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques. By reducing these aberrations, this lens is also well-suited to astrophotography or other situations with point-light sources due to its ability to suppress blur near the edges of the frame.
- Special Low Dispersion Glass Elements
- Three SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements have been incorporated within the lens design to correct for axial chromatic aberration throughout the entire focusing range. This helps to ensure maintained image sharpness, clarity, and contrast regardless of focus point or aperture setting.
- Large Diameter Lens
- In designing the lens with a large 85.4mm diameter, and placing the widest elements within the front group, greater peripheral brightness is more easily attained when working with larger apertures. This design also lends itself to minimizing vignetting throughout the aperture range for greater clarity and detail across the image frame.
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- Floating System
- By employing a floating system, the distance between glass elements is adjusted during focusing in order to limit the amount of lens movement required when shooting. This floating system helps to realize a minimum focusing distance of 1.3' with a maximum magnification of 1:5.6. Additionally, this design also contributes to high detail rendering capabilities throughout the entire focusing range.
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor
- The integrated HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) realizes quick and quiet autofocusing, which is further complemented by an optimized AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance. The HSM also permits full-time manual focus control simply by rotating the focus ring at any time.
- Other Lens Features
- A rounded nine-blade diaphragm helps to produce an attractive out-of-focus quality.
- The lens is constructed using a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material, along with traditional metals, for greater precision and use in wide temperature variations. The outside of the lens barrel is also engraved with the year of production.
- The bayonet mount is constructed from brass for ensured accuracy and durability.
- The included lens hood is fitted with a rubber connection for a secure fit.
- This lens is compatible with the optional Sigma USB Dock for fine-tuning different lens characteristics and updating its firmware.