Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera - Body Only
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- 20.9MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 5 Image Processor
- 3.2" 922k-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 4K UHD Video Recording at 30 fps
- Multi-CAM 3500FX II 51-Point AF System
- Native ISO 51200, Expanded ISO 1,640,000
- 8 fps Shooting for Up to 100 Frames
- SnapBridge Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- 180k-Pixel RGB Sensor and Group Area AF
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
34% OffDiscount Already Applied $759.99
17% OffDiscount Already Applied $1,329.99
9% OffDiscount Already Applied $419.00
41% OffDiscount Already Applied $474.99
22% OffDiscount Already Applied $1,088.99
- Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera (Body)
- EN-EL15a Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- MH-25A Battery Charger for EN-EL15 Li-Ion Battery
- UC-E20 Micro USB Cable
- AN-DC3 Camera Strap (Black)
- DK-5 Eyepiece Shield (Replacement)
- DK-28 Rubber Eyecup
- BF-1B Body Cap
- 1yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty by seller
|Focus Type||Auto & Manual|
|Focus Mode||Automatic (A), Continuous-Servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection: 51 (15 Cross-Type)|
|Battery||1 x EN-EL15a Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack|
|AC Power Adapter||EH-5c/EP-5B (Optional)|
32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Humidity: 0 - 85%
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||5.3 x 4.1 x 2.9" / 135.5 x 104.0 x 72.5 mm|
|Weight||1.41 lb / 640 g body only|
Warranties | Deals All Year
- •Firmware Update
- •Manufacturer Defects
- •Parts and Labor
- •Professional Calibration & Cleaning
ACCIDENTAL (DIAMOND) WARRANTY
Diamond warranties include standard coverage as well coverage for malfunctions due to accidental damage from handling (ADH).
This includes malfunctions due to liquid damage that were the result of an accident. All types of accidental damage, including liquid damage, will be covered at the discretion of Mack Camera.
Return shipping costs on Diamond plans have been removed.
- •Impact Damage
- •Manufacturer Defects
- •Sand/Grit Damage
- •Accidental Damage and Unintentional Abuse
- •Mechanical Malfunctions
- •Normal and Abnormal Wear and Tear
- •Lemon Protection
- •2 Free CCD Cleaning for the life of the warranty (USA Only)
- •1 Free Video Head Cleaning Per Year for the Life of the Warranty (USA Only)
This level provides coverage for equipment for manufacturer defects that can result in the loss of operation. The Mack Worldwide Warranty will cover parts and labor at no additional charge.
LEARN ABOUT MACK WARRANTIES
Purchasing a Mack Worldwide Extended Warranty means that you are truly making an intelligent investment in the future of your electronic equipment. Being the leading repair facility in the tri-state area for over 60 years has enabled us to service a wide range of equipment. Our repair facility is factory authorized for manufacturer warranty repairs, and our technicians are factory trained to repair your equipment to manufacturer specifications. Mack currently offer a diversified list of over 90 different service contracts. Choose the one that best fits your needs. Mack Worldwide Warranty was established in 1938, so you can rest assured that your equipment will be protected if it needs service. Our Extended Warranty is designed to give the customer the best total protection for their equipment for the life of the Extended Warranty. You will be protected from expensive repair bills and treated with the highest level of customer service.
As the leading repair facility in NJ, Mack is equipped with the staff and latest technology to service all types of equipment. Deals All Year has partnered with Mack, who has in turn partnered with an elite list of authorized local service centers to expand our ability to help customers as quickly and efficiently as possible. Service is easy with Mack Worldwide Warranty.
Mack Worldwide Warranty continues to grow each day, and so does our customer base. International service is available whether you are living abroad or simply visiting. Mack Worldwide Warranty affords an international customer the ability to utilize any manufacturer authorized service center to repair their unit. Just contact our International Service department for instructions, it’s that easy.
Protection for your equipment after the manufacturer's warranty expires. (Must have 90 days remaining on mfg warranty)
- •Fully Insured Worldwide Coverage
- •Local & International Service
- •Largest independently owned repair facility in tri-state area
- •Online registration
- •Arrange for service online
- •Check repair status online
- •Extended Warranty provider for over 30 years
- •Knowledgeable and friendly customer service
- •You can transfer the contract to a new owner
The Nikon D7500 is a DX-format DSLR offering a versatile feature-set to appeal to photographers and videographers alike. Based on a 20.9MP CMOS sensor and EXPEED 5 image processor, this multimedia maven avails an 8 fps continuous shooting rate for up to 100 consecutive JPEGS, a native sensitivity range to ISO 51,200 that can be expanded up to ISO 1,640,000, and 4K UHD video and time-lapse recording capabilities. Complementing the imaging capabilities is a 51-point Multi-CAM 3500FX II autofocus system, which features 15 cross-type points for fast performance and accurate subject tracking capabilities in a variety of lighting conditions.
Balancing the performance attributes, the D7500 is also characterized by its sleek profile and monocoque construction that is comfortable and easy to handle. This physical design is also fully weather-sealed to permit working in harsh environmental conditions. In addition to the pentaprism optical viewfinder, a rear 3.2" 922k-dot touchscreen is also featured, and has a tilting design to benefit working from high and low shooting angles. Additionally, SnapBridge Bluetooth and Wi-Fi permit wireless transferring of photos and movies and remote control over the camera from linked mobile devices.
- 20.9MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor and EXPEED 5 Image Processor
- The DX-format 20.9MP CMOS sensor is paired with the EXPEED 5 image processor to provide an esteemed mixture of high sensitivity, nuanced image quality, and fast overall performance. At native values, a sensitivity range from ISO 100-51200 permits working in a broad array of lighting conditions, and can be further expanded to ISO 50-1640000 (Lo 1 to Hi 5) to handle the most challenging of situations. The mixture of resolution and sensor size also contributes to clean image quality and smooth color transitions with reduced noise throughout the sensitivity range.
In addition to benefitting image quality, the EXPEED 5 processor also affords a wealth of speed throughout the camera system, including a top continuous shooting rate of 10 fps with full-time autofocus and exposure metering. Up to 100 JPEGs or 50 14-bit lossless compressed NEF files can be recorded in a single burst.
- 4K UHD Video Recording
- Capable of recording more than just stills, the D7500 supports 4K UHD video recording at 30, 25, and 24 fps frame rates and Full HD/HD recording at up to 60 fps, along with the ability to save movie files to the in-camera memory cards or as an uncompressed file to an optional external recorder via HDMI out. For maintained quality and versatility in how your movies look, three image area options are available:
- 4K UHD movie image format is an area that provides a 1.5x increase in the effective focal length of the lens in use and is reserved for 4K 3840 x 2160 recording.
- 1.3x-based movie image area provides a 1.3x crop of the DX sensor, and is used for recording Full HD and HD video.
- DX-based movie image format utilizes the full width of the DX-format sensor, and is used to record Full HD 1920 x 1080 and HD 1280 x 720 video. This setting is well-suited for shallow depth of field effects and provides the widest field of view.
Benefitting handheld shooting, an Electronic Vibration Reduction feature can be used during Full HD and HD recording, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake across three axes to control horizontal, vertical, and rotational movements. Additionally, Active D-Lighting can also be employed during Full HD/HD shooting to preserve highlight and shadow detail when working in high-contrast situations.
In regard to handling, a dedicated power aperture button (Pv) makes it possible to achieve smooth, continuous exposure transitions when switching from light to dark areas and Auto ISO can also be used to maintain consistent brightness when working in changing light situations. Audio recording can be handled using the built-in stereo microphone or an optional external mic can be added via the 3.5mm stereo jack for greater control over quality. Regardless if using the in-camera mic or an external mic, audio levels can be adjusted in 20 increments and live monitoring is possible via the headphone jack.
In addition to straight movie recording, time-lapse recording, for up to 9999 consecutive frames shot over the course of up to one week, is also possible with up to 4K UHD/30p output from the camera.
- 51-Point Multi-CAM 3500FX II Autofocus System
- Supporting the imaging capabilities of the D7500 is an apt autofocus system that employs up to 51 distinct points, with options available to use 9, 21, or all 51 points depending on the situation, with AF detection sensitivity down to -3 EV. 15 cross-type points are also integrated within this array to provide even greater accuracy to centrally-located subjects. Benefitting the use of telephoto lenses and teleconverters, the center-most point is also sensitive down to an aperture value of f/8. 3D Tracking, a part of the intelligent Scene Recognition System, also works to benefit maintained focusing on moving subjects for greater accuracy when shooting at high continuous shooting speeds. Furthermore, Single-point AF, Dynamic-area AF (with 9, 21, or 51 points selectable), 3D-tracking (using all 51 points), and Auto-area AF modes are also available, as well as Group-Area AF that treats smaller groups of AF points as a single point for a wider field of recognition, and is well-suited to tracking faces or other detailed subjects.
When working in live view, for either still or movie shooting, a contrast-based AF system is employed to acquire focus precisely and can function in continuous, full-time servo mode to better-suit working with moving subjects.
- Body Design
- A large 3.2" 922k-dot touchscreen is available for intuitive live view shooting and playback control, and it features a tilting design to benefit working from high and low shooting angles.
- A bright pentaprism optical viewfinder offers 100% frame coverage and a 0.94x magnification for clear, realistic viewing in any lighting condition.
- The monocoque-type carbon-fiber construction is lightweight, durable, and incorporates a deep right hand grip for comfortable and stable handling, making it especially suitable for all-day shooting with longer zooms or telephoto lenses.
- Weather-sealed design benefits working in trying environmental conditions.
- Shutter unit has been tested for up to 150,000 cycles for long-lasting use and an integrated shutter monitor automatically calculates the duration between front and rear curtain movements with each exposure to automatically correct for any variances.
- Built-in pop-up flash is available for additional illumination when working in low-light conditions. A hot shoe can also be used in conjunction with an optional external Speedlight, and, if used with the optional WR-R10 Wireless Remote Controller, the camera can control up to three groups of SB-5000 Speedlights via radio.
- The included EN-EL15a rechargeable lithium-ion battery is CIPA-rated to last for approximately 950 shots per charge.
- SnapBridge Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Supporting a wealth of sharing and tagging possibilities, the D7500 features built-in SnapBridge connectivity to enable seamless transfer of imagery as well as remote shooting capabilities. BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) and Wi-Fi enables communication between the camera and a smart device. Additionally, the mobile device can remotely trigger the shutter and display a live view image from the camera to enable working from a distance.
- Scene Recognition System and Exposure Metering
- The intelligent Scene Recognition System with 3D Color Matrix Metering III utilizes a 180k-pixel RGB sensor to evaluate and analyze all aspects within a scene, including brightness, contrast, subject distance, and the scene colors, to quickly determine an accurate exposure and white balance setting to best render the scene at hand. The information gathered is also checked against onboard reference images to ensure consistency from image to image in regard to exposure, white balance, i-TTL flash settings, and subject-tracking AF performance.
- Other Camera Features
- RAW (NEF) files can be recorded as lossless compressed or compressed at either 12 or 14-bit depth.
- Automated exposure bracketing is possible for up to 9 frames with 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps between each frame.
- Active D-Lighting helps to preserve both highlight and shadow details when working in contrast-rich scenarios, such as backlit lighting. Utilizing the EXPEED 5's processing power, a more controlled image will be produced with brightness values closer to how they are naturally seen.
- Auto ISO sensitivity control allows you to select a minimum shutter speed at which camera shake can be controlled from and then will automatically set the ISO value in order to best render the scene. A maximum sensitivity level can also be set in order to maintain overall noise levels.
- Spot White Balance control for live view shooting makes setting the white balance as easy as pointing to the area in the frame that should be white.
- MC-DC2 port enables the connection of optional accessories, such as remote shutter releases.
- Multiple Exposure mode lets you combine up to 10 different exposures into a single image, with the ability to save all 10 separate shots or just the composite image.
- In-camera raw file batch processing is possible to apply a consistent set of adjustments to several files at once.
- Picture Control: Auto, Flat, Landscape, Monochrome, Neutral, Portrait, Standard, and Vivid.
- Scene Modes: Portrait, Landscape, Child, Sports, Close Up, Night Portrait, Night Landscape, Party/Indoor, Beach/Snow, Sunset, Dusk/Dawn, Pet Portrait, Candlelight, Blossom, Autumn Colors, and Food.
- Special Effects Modes: Night Vision; Super Vivid, Pop, Photo Illustration, Toy Camera Effect, Miniature Effect, Selective Color, Silhouette, High Key, and Low Key