Nikon Df SLR Camera Body (Black)
- INSTOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- 50.6 MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors
- 3.2" 1.04m-Dot ClearView II LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF
- ISO 100-6400; 5 fps Continuous Shooting
- 150,000-Pixel RGB+IR Metering Sensor
- User-Selectable Shutter Release Time Lag
- Anti-Flicker Compensation
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
- English Manual (Hard Copy or CD)
7% OffApplied Instant Saving $788.99
19% OffApplied Instant Saving $1,299.99
31% OffApplied Instant Saving $1,509.99
23% OffApplied Instant Saving $1,759.99
- Canon EOS 5DS DSLR Camera (Body)
- Canon LP-E6N Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1865mAh)
- Canon LC-E6 Charger for LP-E6 Battery Pack
- IFC-150U II USB 3.0 Interface Cable for EOS 7D Mark II DSLR
- Eyecup Eg
- RF-3 Camera Cover
- Software CD
- English Manual (Hardcopy or CD)
- 1yr Parts , 30 day Labor warranty by seller
|Focus Type||Auto & Manual|
|Focus Mode||Automatic (A), Full-time Servo (F), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection:61, 41 cross-type|
|Flash Modes||TTL Auto|
|Max Sync Speed||Mechanical Shutter: 1 / 200 seconds|
|Flash Compensation||-3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)|
|Dedicated Flash System||eTTL|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe, PC Terminal|
|Continuous Shooting||Up to 5 fps|
|Shutter Lag||0.059 seconds|
|Self Timer||2 seconds, 10 seconds|
|Connectivity||1x Audio Out, Canon N3, HDMI C (Mini), USB 3.0|
|Wi-Fi Capable||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Battery||1x LP-E6N Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack|
|AC Power Adapter||AC Adapter Kit ACK-E6 (Optional)|
32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Humidity: 0 - 85%
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||6.0 x 4.6 x 3.0" / 15.2 x 11.7 x 7.6 cm|
|Weight||29.81 oz / 845 g Body Only|
|Package Weight||3.95 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.8 x 7.4 x 5.9"|
Warranties | Deals All Year
- •Firmware Update
- •Manufacturer Defects
- •Parts and Labor
- •Professional Calibration & Cleaning
ACCIDENTAL (DIAMOND) WARRANTY
Diamond warranties include standard coverage as well coverage for malfunctions due to accidental damage from handling (ADH).
This includes malfunctions due to liquid damage that were the result of an accident. All types of accidental damage, including liquid damage, will be covered at the discretion of Mack Camera.
Return shipping costs on Diamond plans have been removed.
- •Impact Damage
- •Manufacturer Defects
- •Sand/Grit Damage
- •Accidental Damage and Unintentional Abuse
- •Mechanical Malfunctions
- •Normal and Abnormal Wear and Tear
- •Lemon Protection
- •2 Free CCD Cleaning for the life of the warranty (USA Only)
- •1 Free Video Head Cleaning Per Year for the Life of the Warranty (USA Only)
This level provides coverage for equipment for manufacturer defects that can result in the loss of operation. The Mack Worldwide Warranty will cover parts and labor at no additional charge.
LEARN ABOUT MACK WARRANTIES
Purchasing a Mack Worldwide Extended Warranty means that you are truly making an intelligent investment in the future of your electronic equipment. Being the leading repair facility in the tri-state area for over 60 years has enabled us to service a wide range of equipment. Our repair facility is factory authorized for manufacturer warranty repairs, and our technicians are factory trained to repair your equipment to manufacturer specifications. Mack currently offer a diversified list of over 90 different service contracts. Choose the one that best fits your needs. Mack Worldwide Warranty was established in 1938, so you can rest assured that your equipment will be protected if it needs service. Our Extended Warranty is designed to give the customer the best total protection for their equipment for the life of the Extended Warranty. You will be protected from expensive repair bills and treated with the highest level of customer service.
As the leading repair facility in NJ, Mack is equipped with the staff and latest technology to service all types of equipment. Deals All Year has partnered with Mack, who has in turn partnered with an elite list of authorized local service centers to expand our ability to help customers as quickly and efficiently as possible. Service is easy with Mack Worldwide Warranty.
Mack Worldwide Warranty continues to grow each day, and so does our customer base. International service is available whether you are living abroad or simply visiting. Mack Worldwide Warranty affords an international customer the ability to utilize any manufacturer authorized service center to repair their unit. Just contact our International Service department for instructions, it’s that easy.
Protection for your equipment after the manufacturer's warranty expires. (Must have 90 days remaining on mfg warranty)
- •Fully Insured Worldwide Coverage
- •Local & International Service
- •Largest independently owned repair facility in tri-state area
- •Online registration
- •Arrange for service online
- •Check repair status online
- •Extended Warranty provider for over 30 years
- •Knowledgeable and friendly customer service
- •You can transfer the contract to a new owner
The black Nikon Df DSLR Camera revolves around a unique manual and mechanical design that champions a simple and intuitive method of working, while still retaining the highest imaging quality and functionality available. Featuring a full-frame, FX-format 16.2MP CMOS sensor and EXPEED 3 image processor, the Df is capable of producing high-resolution, well-detailed still imagery with exceptional color rendition, tonal gradation, and highlight and shadow detail. A notable low-light sensitivity range of ISO 100-12800 can be further expanded to ISO 50-204800 for challenging lighting conditions and a top continuous shooting rate of 5.5 fps aids in working with fast-moving subject matter.
The manually-configurable design of the Df blends a timeless control scheme with contemporary precision to enable simple and direct handling of all exposure features of the camera. Utilizing dedicated shutter speed, exposure compensation, ISO sensitivity, exposure mode, and release mode dials, efficient control is possible without needing to delve into a complex menu structure. For viewing, both an optical glass pentaprism viewfinder and 3.2" 921k-dot LCD monitor are housed within the magnesium alloy body design. When using the LCD for live view shooting, the image can be magnified up to 19x for critical focus and a fast contrast-detection focusing method is used. Both a hot shoe and flash sync terminal are integrated into the body's design, too, as well as a unique mount system that employs a metering coupling lever to enable the use of both AI and non-AI lenses for extensive support of NIKKOR lenses from the past and present.
When working with the optical viewfinder, the Multi-CAM 4800 AF system is used and employs 39 points about the frame, with nine cross-type points for added accuracy when photographing in more difficult light. Seven centrally-located sensors are also compatible with f/8 or faster lenses, which greatly enhances the autofocus performance when working with longer, telephoto lenses used in combination with teleconverters.
Accurate exposure metering is done using a 2,016-pixel RGB sensor and Nikon's Scene Recognition System, which automatically analyzes all aspects within a scene, including brightness, contrast, and color, and compares these values to an on-board database in order to determine an appropriate exposure value that is consistent from image to image. White balance, autofocus, and i-TTL flash metering also use this system and, additionally, the Spot White Balance feature can be used in live view for pin-point selection of a white area within the scene to deliver true color balance. Built-in HDR and Active D-Lighting can be used to extend the apparent dynamic range of a scene and Picture Control settings can be applied to refine the overall look and feel of colors and contrast in-camera.
- Timeless Design with Contemporary Performance
- Separating itself from other DSLRs, the Df revolves around a classically-inspired design that employs a manual control scheme and a pared-down interface to inspire a more intuitive and efficient method of working. As a still image-only camera, key design elements cater to the needs of a photographer, including dedicated mechanical dials for shutter speed, ISO sensitivity, exposure compensation, exposure mode, and release mode control as well as the incorporation of a bright pentaprism viewfinder, cable release socket, hot shoe, and flash sync terminal. The magnesium alloy body also houses a large 3.2" 921k-dot LCD monitor, which can be used for live view monitoring, image playback, and menu navigation.
A unique lens mount system has also been developed and integrates a metering coupling lever to enable the use of both AI (Aperture Index) and non-AI lenses. This means that in addition to supporting current AF-S, AF-D, and AF NIKKOR lenses, past manual focus, non-AI lenses can also be used without any modification necessary.
- 16.2MP FX-Format Sensor and EXPEED 3 Image Processor
- The 16.2 megapixel full-frame (FX) CMOS sensor and EXPEED 3 image processor work in tandem to produce overall high image quality with notable detail, dynamic range, color accuracy, and low-light sensitivity to a native ISO 12800, which is further expandable to ISO 204800. This still image-only camera is also well-suited to working with moving subject matter with a top 5.5 fps continuous shooting rate using either the viewfinder or when working in live view.
- 39-Point Multi-CAM 4800 AF Sensor
- Benefitting the exceptional image quality is an apt AF system that employs 39 distinct AF points, including nine cross-type sensors, to quickly acquire focus in a range of lighting conditions, from -1 to +19 EV. An intelligent Scene Recognition System, typically reserved for exposure metering, benefits the focusing performance by analyzing and identifying subjects to suit panning and tracking-based shooting styles. Depending on the situation, 9, 21, or 39 point arrays can be selected from and seven centrally-located points are compatible with f/8 or faster lenses, extending the auto focusing abilities of the longest lenses used in conjunction with teleconverters. When using this phase-detection focusing method, selectable AF-area modes include: Single-point AF mode, Dynamic-area AF mode, 3D-tracking mode, and Auto-area AF mode.
When working in live view, a contrast-based AF system is employed to acquire focus precisely and can function in continuous, full-time servo mode to better-suit working with moving subjects. Four distinct AF-area modes are available when using the contrast-detection focusing method: Face-priority AF, Wide-area AF, Normal-area AF, and Subject-tracking AF. Additionally, benefitting working with manual focus when in live view, the image can be magnified up to 19x for critical examination and easier focus confirmation.
- Scene Recognition System
- The intelligent Scene Recognition System with 3D Color Matrix Metering II utilizes a 2,016-pixel RGB sensor to evaluate and analyze all aspects within a scene, including brightness, contrast, subject distance, and the scene colors, to quickly determine an accurate exposure and white balance setting to best render the scene at hand. The information gathered is also checked against onboard reference images to ensure consistency from image to image in regard to exposure, white balance, i-TTL flash settings, and subject-tracking AF performance.
- Other Camera Features
- Picture Control modes can be directly accessed via a dedicated button and allow you to set predefined looks to imagery in-camera, and include Landscape, Monochrome, Neutral, Portrait, Standard, Vivid, and user-customizable settings.
- Active D-Lighting helps to preserve both highlight and shadow details when working in contrast-rich scenarios, such as backlit lighting. Utilizing the EXPEED 3's processing power, a more controlled image will be produced with brightness values closer to how they are naturally seen. This mode is suitable for working with moving subjects.
- Built-in HDR works to extend the tonal and exposure range of a single image by recording two separate exposures and blending them together in order to gain greater highlight and shadow details with an extended range of mid-tones. The smoothness of the edge where the two separate exposures meet can be adjusted for more apparent softness to benefit images with a greater range of encompassed exposure values. This mode is best suited for working with stationary subjects.
- The accessory terminal supports the use of the optional WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter to enable remote, instant transferring of photos to Android and iOS mobile devices for sharing online. The GP-1A GPS Unit is also supported, which automatically adds locational information to images' metadata for geotagging applications.
- Spot White Balance enables precise, selective control of the white balance setting by simply pointing and metering a pure white portion of the scene in order to set the proper color balance when working in live view.
- One memory card slot is available and accepts SD, SDHC, and SDXC type memory cards, including UHS-I SDHC and SDXC cards.
- An in-camera virtual horizon can detect both rolling (horizontal inclination) and pitching (forward or rear inclination) directions and display an electronic level on the LCD when working in live view. The rolling direction of tilt can also be displayed within the viewfinder