Nikon Speedlight SB-5000 AF
- Radio Control Advanced Wireless Lighting
- Cooling System for 100 Consecutive Shots
- Compatible with Nikon i-TTL
- Guide Number: 113' at ISO 100 and 35mm
- Zoom Range: 24-200mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7° to 90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Info Button for Quick Access to Settings
- Recycle Time: 1.8-2.6 Seconds
- Slow, High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Nikon Speedlight SB-5000 AF
|Guide No.||113.19'; (34.5 m) ISO100 at 35 mm Position
180.45'; (55 m) ISO100 at 200 mm Position
Nikon has reimagined both on- and off-camera lighting with the SB-5000 AF Speedlight, which brings revolutionary radio control to the Creative Lighting System with Advanced Wireless Lighting and comes equipped with a world's first shoe-mounted flash cooling system that enables up to 100 consecutive full-power flashes. These features alone are enough to put it at the top of the speedlight heap, but the SB-5000 doesn't rest and provides a powerful guide number of 113' at ISO 100 and 35mm while also shrinking in overall size compared to its predecessors.
Of course, the SB-5000 AF Speedlight is fully compatible with Nikon's i-TTL automatic exposure system found in a majority of their cameras for fast, accurate operation. The radio control implemented in the SB-5000 requires a compatible DSLR using the WR-A10 Wireless Remote Adapter and WR-R10 Wireless Remote Controller in order to fully realize the power of the system. This enables the camera and flash to wirelessly control up to six groups of flashes from up to 98' away, without requiring any line of sight. Also, the SB-5000 and the radio system are fully compatible with the existing optical triggering method of older units and can even be mixed and matched for maximum versatility.