Panasonic 12-60mm f/2.8-4 Leica DG Vario-Elmarit ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 24-120mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Four Aspherical Elements
- Two Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Linear Autofocus Motor
- POWER Optical Image Stabilizer
- Splash, Dust, and Freezeproof Design
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
The Panasonic 12-60mm f/2.8-4 Leica DG Vario-Elmarit ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens is a 24-120mm equivalent zoom designed for Micro Four Thirds cameras. Designed in collaboration with Leica, this versatile lens utilizes four aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements to deliver well-corrected, sharp image quality that is void of color fringing and distortions. The lens also makes use of a linear motor for fast, quiet, and precise autofocus performance, and the POWER Optical Image Stabilizer system helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Additionally, the durable metal body of the lens renders it splash, dust, and freezeproof to suit its use in trying environmental conditions.
- Standard zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, this lens provides a 24-120mm equivalent focal length range.
- Four aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements contribute to minimizing chromatic and spherical aberrations and various distortions in order to produce a high degree of clarity, sharpness, and color accuracy.
- Linear autofocus motor delivers fast AF performance that is also precise, smooth, and near-silent to benefit both stills and video applications.
- POWER Optical Image Stabilizer minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting, and also supports the Dual I.S. function for increased stabilization performance.
- Splash, dust, and freezeproof design benefits working in inclement weather conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.