Panasonic Lumix G Macro 30mm 2.8 O.I.S. Lens
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 60mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One Aspherical Element
- Multi-Layer Coating
- 1:1 Magnification, 4.1" Min. Focus
- Stepping AF Motor, Internal Focusing
- MEGA Optical Image Stabilizer
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Import model 1yr parts & 30 day labor warranty via seller
- Panasonic Lumix G Macro 30mm 2.8 O.I.S. Lens
- 1 year parts & 30 day labor warranty by seller
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 60 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||40°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||4.13" (10.5 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:1|
|Elements/Groups||9 / 9|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 46 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.31 x 2.50" (58.8 x 63.5 mm)|
|Weight||6.35 oz (180 g)|
The Lumix G Macro 30mm f/2.8 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. from Panasonic is a 60mm-equivalent prime lens designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless digital cameras. Its macro capabilities enable a minimum focusing distance of 4.1" along with a 1:1 magnification ratio for life-size imaging of nearby subjects. One aspherical element helps to control spherical aberrations and distortions and a multi-layer coating reduces ghosting and lens flare for increased contrast and color fidelity.
In addition to the optical performance, the lens also features a MEGA O.I.S. system, which compensates for the effects of camera shake for sharper hand-held shooting. A stepping AF motor and internal focusing design offer fast, smooth, and near-silent focusing performance and the rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
- Prime 30mm portrait-length lens provides a 60mm equivalent focal length with Micro Four Thirds cameras.
- Macro design provides a life-size 1:1 magnification ratio and a minimum focusing distance of 4.1" for working with close-up subjects.
- One aspherical element helps to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion for greater sharpness and more accurate rendering.
- Multi-layer coating controls lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and neutral colors.
- Stepping AF motor and internal focus design provides smooth and quiet focusing performance that is well-suited to both photo and video use.
- MEGA Optical Image Stabilizer minimizes the appearance of camera shake to benefit handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm produces a smooth out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.