Canon 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 EF-S IS Lens
- Product Description
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- EF-S Mount Lens
- 29-320mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-36
- UD and Aspherical Lens Elements
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Zoom Ring Lock Lever
- Super Spectra Coatings
- Truly Circular Diaphragm
- Minimum Focal Distance: 1.5'
- 72mm Filter Thread Diameter
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
- May come in white box (taken from manufacture camera kit)
The Canon 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 EF-S IS Lens is a compact, lightweight and very versatile zoom lens that is specifically designed for the range of APS-C format EOS DSLR cameras with the EF-S lens mount. Combining powerful performance with high image quality, this lens offers the equivalent focal length range of 29-320mm in 35mm format. It is ideal as a general-purpose zoom lens, providing coverage from a wide angle to a telephoto perspective.
The EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lens incorporates Canon's 4-stop compensation Image Stabilizer technology. This allows the use of shutter speeds up to 4 times slower with no perceptible increase in image blur. Aspherical and UD lens elements minimize aberrations and contribute to overall image quality and fine delineation. A zoom lock lever holds the zoom in place at its widest point so that it does not extend while not in use. A wide rubberized zoom ring provides smooth and comfortable control over focal length adjustment.