Whats in the box
- Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L EF II USM Lens
- E-82 II 82mm Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap E (Rear)
- LP1219 Soft Lens Case
- EW-88C Tulip Lens Hood
- 1yr Parts, 30 day Labor Warranty by Seller
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- EF Mount L-Series Lens
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-22
- UD, Super UD and Aspherical Elements
- Ultrasonic Focus Motor
- Manual Focus Override
- Lens Coatings Minimize Ghosting
- Highly Resistant to Dust and Water
- Fluorine Coating Reduces Smears
- 9-Blade Circular Diaphragm
- Zoom Lock Lever For Safe Transporting
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
This redesigned EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Lens from Canon ups the ante for optical performance for a professional standard zoom lens. It has one Super UD lens element and two UD lens elements that minimize chromatic aberrations in the periphery at wide-angle, as well as reducing color blurring around the edges of the subject. In addition, two types of aspherical lenses are combined to help reduce spherical aberration over the entire image area, as well as through the full zoom range. Optimized lens coatings help ensure exceptional color balance while minimizing ghosting.
A ring-type USM and high-speed CPU with optimized AF algorithms ensure silent, fast autofocusing. The lens is constructed with improved dust sealing and water resistance, while fluorine coatings on the front and rear lens reduce fingerprints and smearing. A circular 9-blade diaphragm gives beautiful, soft backgrounds. A zoom lock lever locks the zoom position at the wide end for safe transporting while attached to an EOS DSLR camera over the shoulder.
- Large aperture L-Series standard zoom lens that combines high image quality and enhanced durability. Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture for effective imaging in low light and shallow depth of field.
- New optical design utilizes one Super UD lens element and two UD lens elements to minimize chromatic aberration in the outer area at wide-angle; as well as eliminates color blurring around the edges of the subject, for images with high resolution and contrast.
- Combines two types of aspherical elements to reduce spherical aberration, and achieve high image quality across the entire screen area and throughout the full zoom range.
- Highly resistant to dust and water, enabling shooting even in harsh and rigorous conditions.
- Nine-blade circular diaphragm delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- Ring USM, high-speed CPU, and optimized AF algorithms for fast autofocusing.
- Manual focus override in One Shot AF mode allows precise manual focus even in AF mode.
- Optimized lens coatings ensure exceptional color balance while minimizing ghosting.
- Fluorine coating on front and rear lens surfaces reduces smears and fingerprints.
- Zoom lock lever locks the zoom position at the wide end for safe transporting.
|Focal Length||24 - 70mm|
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
|Angle of View||84° - 34°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.25' (38 cm)|
|Filter Thread||Front:82 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.48 x 4.45" (88.5 x 113 mm)|
|Weight||28.40 oz (805 g)|
|Package Weight||2.6 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.1 x 6.1 x 6.0"|