Whats in the box
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR Camera (Body)
- Canon LP-E6N Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1865mAh)
- Canon LC-E6 Charger for LP-E6 Battery Pack
- Canon Eyecup Eg
- RF-3 Body Cap for Canon EOS Cameras
- IFC-150U II USB 3.0 Interface Cable for EOS 7D Mark II DSLR
- Cable Protector
- Wide Neck Strap
- Software CD
- 1yr Parts , 30 day Labor warranty by seller
- Canon 24-105mm f/4L EF IS II USM Lens
- E-77 II 77mm Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap E (Rear)
- 1yr Parts , 30 day Labor warranty by seller
- Canon 70-200mm f/4L EF USM Lens
- E-67 II 67mm Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap E (Rear)
- ET-74 Lens Hood
- LP1224 Lens Case
- 1yr Parts , 30 day Labor warranty by seller
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- 30.4MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 6+ Image Processor
- 3.2" 1.62m-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- DCI 4K Video at 30 fps; 8.8MP Still Grab
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF
- Native ISO 32000, Expanded to ISO 102400
- Dual Pixel RAW; AF Area Select Button
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF
- 7 fps Shooting; CF & SD Card Slots
- Built-In GPS and Wi-Fi with NFC
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
Canon 5D Mark IV EOS DSLR Camera is an outstanding still photography option and an able 4K-capable video machine. This multimedia maven offers a newly developed 30.4MP full-frame CMOS sensor paired with the DIGIC 6+ image processor in order to balance fine detail and resolution with low-light performance and sensitivity. It is able to work within a native range of ISO 100-32000, which can then be expanded to an impressive ISO 50-102400, for sharp, low-noise images in a variety of conditions. Along with these improvements to image quality, users will enjoy a performance boost across the board with an enhanced AF system, built-in Wi-Fi, NFC, and GPS, and much more.
In order to deliver detailed images quickly and effectively the Canon 5D Mark IV leverages the power of the DIGIC 6+ image processor, which can handle up to 7 frames per second during continuous shooting. It also uses a 150,000-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor to evaluate the scene and subjects for accurate exposures under a variety of different lighting conditions. An improved 61-point High Density Reticular AF furthers the camera's speed by tracking and locking onto subjects quickly and accurately for tack sharp photos. A new AF area select button is now available as well for near immediate access to this setting.
Video benefits from the addition of Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF to smoothly rack focus during a shot. Shooters can even make use of the 3.2" 1.62m-dot touchscreen LCD to simply tap to adjust the focus point. Furthermore, now that the camera has DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) video recording at up to 30 fps, users can snag 8.8MP stills from the video for an even faster capture option. Tied into the Dual Pixel sensor architecture is a brand new feature for Canon: Dual Pixel RAW, which allows for fine tuning of certain image parameters, including bokeh shift and focus micro adjustment, after the image is taken.
The body has been further refined for comfort and ease of access, as well as durability and weather resistance. The Canon N3 remote port has been relocated to the front of the camera body and they have added both GPS and Wi-Fi with NFC to make this model a connected camera.
30.4MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 6+ Image Processor
In line with previous members of the main 5D series, the Canon Mark IV attempts to balance high resolution with low-light performance with a newly developed 30.4MP full-frame CMOS sensor. This provides a beneficial increase in overall resolution without compromising on sensitivity. Additionally, thanks to the DIGIC 6+ image processor it is paired with, it offers impressive performance within a native range of ISO 100-32000, which can be expanded to ISO 50-102400.
Versatility is key with the 5D, as it needs to be able to tackle landscapes and weddings with equal ease. By using a 150,000-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor shooters will be able to more comfortably rely on the camera to capture difficult scenes. This sensor also has face detection as well as flicker detection which can ensure proper exposure in less-than-ideal lighting situations. Along with this, the camera offers an improved continuous shooting rate of 7 fps, making it a great option for events and action.
High Density Reticular AF and Dual Pixel CMOS AF Systems
Ensuring your subject is tack sharp, canon eos 5d mark iv incorporates an enhanced High Density Reticular AF system, which offers 61 phase-detect points, with all points sensitive to f/8 and 41 of which are cross-type. The center point can function down to -3 EV for working in extremely dim lighting. Compared to previous versions, this sensor has expanded vertical coverage of 24% on the peripherals and 8% in the center in order to better track and locate subjects in the frame.
In addition to advanced tracking and focusing while using the optical finder for stills, Live View and video can now use Dual Pixel CMOS AF on the actual imaging sensor. This offers about 80% coverage of phase-detection autofocus for faster and more accurate focusing in these modes. It is ideal for video as users will enjoy smoother rack focusing without the downsides normally encountered with contrast-based systems. Also, this works well with the touchscreen functions, allowing shooters to just tap to adjust focus.
DCI 4K Video Recording
Designed for both professional stills shooting and video recording, canon eos 5d mark iv supports DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) resolution recording at up to 30 fps at 500 Mbps, along with Full HD 1080p shooting at 60 fps and HD 720p at 120 fps for slow motion playback. When recording in-camera, 4K video has 4:2:2 sampling and 8-bit color depth, while Full HD 1080p footage has 4:2:0 sampling. Uncompressed Full HD 1080p video can also be saved via HDMI to an optional external recorder with 4:2:2 color sampling. 4K video is recorded using a central 4096 x 2160 area of the sensor at a 1.74x crop in order to record video with an ideal 1:1 pixel sampling ratio, while Full HD recording makes use of the entire full frame.
Audio can be recorded using the on-board stereo microphone or an optional external mic can also be used via the 3.5mm mic jack. Real time audio monitoring is possible, too, via the 3.5mm headphone jack. The 4K video recording also avails the ability to take 8.8MP still frame grabs during playback on the rear touchscreen and save them as single images.
Dual Pixel RAW
First implemented here on the Canon 5D Mark IV, Dual Pixel RAW allows photographers to record all the information the sensor's unique pixel architecture can deliver, providing a way for fine adjustments to be made after the image is taken. These adjustments include focus fine tuning that can help you ever-so-slightly adjust the focus point to bring out extra details, shift bokeh around for improved composition, and reduce the impact of ghosting on your photos. This requires the use of Canon's Digital Photo Professional 4.5 software.
A large 3.2" 1.62m-dot Clear View II LCD monitor is available and features an anti-reflective design for bright, vivid image playback and live view shooting, and its touchscreen interface can be used for intuitive touch-to-focus control and adjusting settings in the menus.
A dedicated AF mode selection button located beneath the rear joystick offers another avenue for accessing settings, allowing for fast, intuitive access to commonly changed options.
Dual CompactFlash and SD memory card slots allow you to extend your file saving capabilities by permitting overflow recording or in-camera file type separation while shooting.
An Intelligent Viewfinder II uses a pentaprism design and offers a bright means for viewing. When using the viewfinder, AF points are highlighted in red for greater visibility in low-light conditions, and the finder can also be configured to display a range of other shooting aids, such as an electronic level, grid, flicker detection, white balance, metering mode, AF information, and other settings.
A Mirror Vibration Control System helps to minimize mechanical vibrations in order to better ensure sharpness during long exposures or fast continuous shooting bursts.
A robust magnesium alloy body design is both dust- and weather-sealed to permit working in harsh environments.
Other Camera Features
A built-in GPS module allows you to geotag imagery in-camera as well as auto time sync with the Universal Time Code via satellites. This module is compatible with American GPS, Russian GLONASS, and Japanese quasi-zenith Michibiki satellites for a wide coverage of support.
Digital Lens Optimizer technology compensates for a range of optical defects from various lenses, including chromatic aberration, distortion, peripheral brightness, and diffraction, and the camera can store lens data in order to avoid having to re-register lenses prior to each use. The camera can handle this process in real time, delivering JPEGs with the corrections already applied.
A built-in intervalometer permits the creation of time lapse imagery and supports recording 1-99 consecutive frames in pre-selected intervals from 1 second to 99 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds. Users can also choose to set the camera to unlimited frames.
Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity enable wireless sharing, control, and image transfer with a compatible smart device as well as the CS100 Connect Station.
Canon 24-105mm f/4L EF IS II USM Lens has an exceptionally versatile zoom range from wide-angle to short telephoto, a constant f/4 aperture, and an outstanding build quality befitting an L-series lens. This version II of the popular lens makes improvements to image quality through the use of a new optical design with four glass-molded aspherical elements which helps to limit vignetting in your images. Also, it users an Air Sphere Coating to reduce ghosting and flaring.
A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor AF system provides fast and accurate autofocus while built-in optical image stabilization can help compensate for about 4 stops of shutter speed, minimizing the effects of camera shake. This lens also offers a zoom lock switch to prevent lens creep when not actively in use as well as an internal focus system. Full-time manual focus override is available for making adjustments regardless of the AF mode. Additionally, it has a rounded 10-blade aperture diaphragm for smooth out of focus elements.
As with all L-series lenses, this optic has a dust- and water-resistant construction thanks to numerous seals that prevent intrusion when working in inclement weather. It also uses a fluorine coating on the exposed front and rear elements to help prevent smudges and make cleaning easier.
Offering a versatile zoom range of 24-105mm, this L-series lens is a staple of many shooters' kits. This updated version offers improved image quality, with a notable enhancement in peripheral brightness.
- Designed for use with full-frame DSLRs, this optic is compatible with APS-C format cameras as well where it will provide a 38.4-168mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture offers consistent performance and light transmission throughout the zoom range.
- Four glass-molded aspherical elements, including one large-diameter double-sided glass-molded lens, help to minimize distortions throughout the zoom range in order to maintain edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination.
- An Air Sphere Coating (ASC) has been applied to lens elements to reduce backlit flaring and ghosting for maintained light transmission and high contrast in strong lighting conditions.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with an internal focusing system, high-speed CPU, and optimized AF algorithms, are employed to deliver fast, precise, and near-silent autofocus performance.
- Optical image stabilization minimizes the effects of camera shake by compensating for up to 4 stops of shutter speed.
- Full-time manual focus operation is available for fine-tuning of your focus position when working in the AF mode.
- Zoom lock prevents lens creep when not in use.
- A weather-resistant design protects the lens from dust and moisture to enable its use in inclement conditions. Additionally, fluorine coatings have also been applied to the front and rear lens elements for further protection against fingerprints and smudging.
- Ten rounded diaphragm blades contribute to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
Retaining the excellent performance at maximum aperture of the much larger f/2.8L but in a smaller size, the EF 70-200mm f/4L USM Lens from Canon is a professional zoom telephoto suitable for a broad range of applications from sports to portraiture. It is fully compatible with the Extender EF 1.4x II and 2x II teleconverters (requires f/8 AF sensitivity with EF 2x II).
Like every autofocus Canon "L" lens, the EF 70-200mm f/4LUSM delivers optical performance equal to similar fixed focal length lenses, with silent, high-speed ultrasonic (USM) focusing and full-time manual focus override capacity. A focus range limiting option also enables faster autofocus rates.
Distortions and aberrations are remarkably small for a lens of such capability. This lens combines 1 artificial fluorite element with 2 UD (Ultra-low Dispersion) elements to help achieve images free of secondary spectrum aberrations, which are often the bane of consumer-grade telephoto zooms. It is light enough to not need a tripod collar (86% lighter than the EF 70-200mm f/2.8L), but for handling purposes there is an optional tripod collar.
The minimum focusing distance is 3.9' (1.2m) throughout its entire range of focal lengths, and it accepts 67mm screw-in filters.
Note! This lens does not have seals for water and dust resistance.
- An autofocus telephoto zoom lens for both film and digital cameras with constant f/4 maximum aperture performance.
- An ultrasonic autofocus motor provides fast, silent autofocus action.
- Full-time manual focus override enables precise manual focus at all times, even in AF mode.
- Two focus distance ranges enable you to adjust the autofocus to fit your needs and shorten AF speeds. The ranges are 3.9' to infinity for closer subjects and 9.8' to infinity.
- Internal zooming and focusing means that the lens' front element does not rotate.
- Uses 1 fluorite and 2 UD (Ultra-low Dispersion) elements to help control secondary spectrum aberrations
- Uses 67mm filters and an optional tripod collar (A-IIW) is compatible as are the 1.4x II and 2.0x II extenders.
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Camera Format||Full-Frame (1.0x Crop Factor)|
|Pixels||Actual: 31.7 Megapixel
Effective: 30.4 Megapixel
|Max Resolution||30.4 MP: 6720 x 4480|
|Sensor Type / Size||CMOS, 36 x 24 mm|
|File Formats||Still Images: JPEG, RAW
Movies: MJPEG, MOV, MP4, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
Audio: AAC, Linear PCM (Stereo)
|Dust Reduction System||Yes|
|Memory Card Type||CompactFlash
|Focus Type||Auto & Manual|
|Focus Mode||Continuous-servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection: 61, 41 cross-type|
|Max Sync Speed||Mechanical Shutter: 1 / 200 seconds|
|Flash Compensation||-3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps)|
|Dedicated Flash System||eTTL|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe, PC Terminal|
|Start-up Time||0.1 seconds|
|Shutter Lag||0.058 seconds|
|Self Timer||10 seconds, 2 seconds|
|Connectivity||1/8" Headphone, 1/8" Microphone, Canon N3, HDMI C (Mini), USB 3.0|
|Battery||1x LP-E6N Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack, 7.2 VDC, 1865 mAh|
|AC Power Adapter||ACK-E6 (Optional)|
32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Humidity: 0 - 85%
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||5.9 x 4.6 x 3.0" / 150.7 x 116.4 x 75.9 mm|
|Weight||1.76 lb / 800 g body only|
|Package Weight||4.8 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.8 x 7.3 x 6.0"|