Canon 85mm f/1.2L EF II USM Lens
- Product Description
- What's In The Box
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- EF Mount L-Series Lens
- Aperture Range: f/1.2-16
- High Precision Aspherical Lens Element
- Floating Optical System
- Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor
- Manual Focus Override
- Dust & Moisture Resistant Sealing
- Truly Circular Diaphragm
- Super Spectra Coatings
- 72mm Filter Thread Diameter
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
The EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM Lens from Canon is a fast, medium telephoto lens that delivers superb optical performance. A maximum aperture of f/1.2 makes it the professional's choice for shooting without flash in low light conditions. The large aperture also provides fine control over depth of field for compelling portrait photography. A floating optical system and high precision aspherical lens element reduce aberrations and contributes to excellent imaging performance even at the maximum aperture. Super Spectra lens coatings minimize reflections, reducing flare and ghosting.
Retaining the impressive optical performance and large aperture of its predecessor, this lens has been improved with a ring-type ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM), high-speed CPU and optimized algorithms to achieve fast, smooth and quiet autofocus. Manual focus override enables precise manual focus at any time, even in AF mode. The truly circular aperture creates a shallow depth-of-field that brings attention to the subject and blurs the background, which is ideal for portraits. This L-series lens features weather-sealing to protect the lens from damage brought on by moisture and dust.
- The L-series is Canon's flagship professional lens range, combining outstanding image performance and ultimate operability with dust and moisture resistant construction.
- Large f/1.2 Aperture
- large maximum aperture of f/1.2 provides outstanding speed for shooting in low light conditions, without the need for flash.
- Fast and Quiet AF
- The ring-type USM uses ultrasonic frequency vibrations to drive extremely rapid auto focus with near-silent operation. A high-speed CPU and optimized AF algorithms contribute further to AF speed. Full time electronic manual focus override is available without having to switch out of AF.
- Super Spectra Coatings
- Super Spectra lens coatings and lens element shaping suppress flare and ghosting, more prone to occur with digital cameras due to reflection off the image sensor. Coatings also help achieve true color balance and increase contrast for vivid hi-fidelity images.
- Aspherical Element
- The floating optical system, which includes an aspherical lens element, suppresses aberrations and ensures excellent imaging performance.
- 8-Bladed Circular Aperture
- The circular aperture creates a shallow depth-of-field that brings attention to the subject and blurs the background, which is ideal for portraits.
* Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM Lens
* E-72U Front Lens Cap
* Lens Dust Cap E (Rear)
* ES-79 II Lens Hood
* LP1219 Soft Lens Case
* 1yr Parts, 30 day Labor warranty by seller