Whats in the box
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR Camera Body
- Eyecup EG
- Wide Neck Strap
- Camera Cover
- Battery Charger
- Battery Pack LP-E6N
- 1Yr Parts, 30 Day Labor Warranty by Seller
- Bundle includes:
- 64GB SDXC Card
- Camera Case
- Spare Battery
- Battery Grip
- Video Light
- Shotgun Mic
- Dual Charger
- Flip Flash Bracket
- Cleaning Kit
- Card Reader
- Wireless Remote Shutter Release
- Triple Shoe V-Bracket
- Software Package
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- 30.4MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 6+ Image Processor
- 3.2" 1.62m-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- DCI 4K Video at 30 fps; 8.8MP Still Grab
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF
- Native ISO 32000, Expanded to ISO 102400
- Dual Pixel RAW; AF Area Select Button
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF
- 7 fps Shooting; CF & SD Card Slots
- Built-In GPS and Wi-Fi with NFC
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
The EOS 5D Mark IV camera builds on the powerful legacy of the 5D series, offering amazing refinements in image quality, performance and versatility. Canon's commitment to imaging excellence is the soul of the EOS 5D Mark IV. Wedding and portrait photographers, nature and landscape shooters, as well as creative videographers will appreciate the brilliance and power that the EOS 5D Mark IV delivers.
Superb image quality is achieved with Canon's all-new 30.4 Megapixel full-frame sensor, and highly-detailed 4K video is captured with ease.
Focus accuracy has been improved with a refined 61-point AF system and Canon's revolutionary Dual Pixel CMOS AF for quick, smooth AF for both video and Live View shooting. Fast operation is enhanced with Canon's DIGIC 6+ Image Processor, which provides continuous shooting at up to 7.0 fps. Built-in Wi-Fi®, GPS and an easy-to-navigate touch-panel LCD allow the camera to become an extension of you. When quality matters, the EOS 5D Mark IV helps deliver results to inspire even the most discerning imagemaker.
30.4 MP Full-frame CMOS Sensor
The EOS 5D Mark IV camera boasts a full-frame, high-speed CMOS sensor that’s ideal for a broad range of applications with its remarkable high-resolution abilities. Measuring approximately 36.0mm x 24.0mm, the same size and ratio as a 35mm film frame, it records 30.4 effective Megapixels at normal ISOs of up to 32000. It also captures incredible still and 4K video clips suitable for significant post-processing, retouching and cropping.
Featuring an ISO range of 100–32000 (expandable to 50–102400), the EOS 5D Mark IV camera is incredibly well-suited for low-light photography. Its sensor has an improved S/N ratio plus an improved noise-processing algorithm to help deliver high-level light sensitivity along with its high resolution, with virtually no compromise in image quality.
4K Motion JPEG video
The EOS 5D Mark IV is a remarkably capable video camera. Thanks to its impressive CMOS sensor and its high-speed DIGIC 6+ Image Processor, it can transition from taking still photographs to shooting videos in a near instant, capturing Digital Cinema (DCI) standard 4K (Motion JPEG) videos of 4096 x 2160 pixels at up to 30 or 24 fps. Adding to its versatility, it also supports the 4K broadcasting standard of 3840 x 2160 pixels.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF
Featuring two photodiodes per pixel and each pixel capable of phase-difference detection autofocus, the CMOS sensor can deliver fast and accurate AF throughout approximately 80% of the image plane. Able to detect shifts in movement at the pixel level, Dual Pixel CMOS AF enables continuous automatic AF and AF tracking that enhances overall camera operation for sharp still images and smooth, accurate focus transitions in movies. Working with the EOS 5D Mark IV’s 3.2" touch panel LCD screen, Dual Pixel CMOS AF lets photographers select focus points throughout the frame with the touch of a finger, and confirm focus by zooming in on the image or enlarging stills grabbed from video recordings.
The EOS 5D Mark IV camera features a 1.62 million dot, low-reflection 3.2-inch Clear View LCD II monitor for bright, sharp display in a wide variety of shooting situations. The LCD’s touch panel surface facilitates fast, intuitive operation, including AF frame switching, menu and setting changes plus image magnification during Live View shooting and movie shooting.
Not only does theEOS 5D Mark IV’s LCD provide a high-precision image for composition and playback, but it also remains visible even when the photographer is wearing polarized sunglasses!
To complement its stellar CMOS sensor and powerful processing abilities, the EOS 5D Mark IV camera incorporates a 61-point High Density Reticular AF II system. It features up to 41 cross-type points and an extensive AF area that extends well into the top and bottom of the peripheral frame.
Low-light performance is phenomenal – the AF system’s low-intensity limit is EV -3 at the center AF point and all 61 AF points are compatible down to f/8 for excellent low-light performance, even with lens extenders attached. To help ensure that AF points and other shooting information are visible at a glance, the EOS 5D Mark IV also features Canon’s Intelligent Viewfinder II for a bright, customizable view.
The iSA Intelligent Scene Analysis system uses its own RGB+IR light sensor with an approximately 150,000-pixel resolution to provide the camera with immense image analysis in an instant, making necessary corrections along the way. The sensor enables Canon’s anti-flicker function, which detects the frequency and phase of a light source’s flicker (such as a fluorescent light) and captures images near the point of peak brightness when the subject is most likely to be well-illuminated.
The EOS 5D Mark IV also incorporates Canon’s Intelligent Tracking and Recognition system (iTR AF) that detects and tracks subjects, automatically switching the AF point to optimize tracking.
The EOS 5D Mark IV’s Dual Pixel CMOS AF system enables capture of Dual Pixel Raw (DPRAW) files***. Images shot as DPRAWs have additional adjustment possibilities when processed with Canon’s Digital Photo Professional image processing software, which enables pixel-level adjustment and refinement for still photographs and includes Image Micro-adjustment to help maximize sharpness in detail areas, Bokeh Shift for more pleasing soft focus areas and Ghosting Reduction to help reduce aberrations and flare.
For a useful and quick workflow in a variety of locations, the EOS 5D Mark IV camera’s built-in Wi-Fi®^ feature can help streamline camera operations across the board. Using the free Canon Camera Connect app^ on a compatible iOS® or Android™ device, the EOS 5D Mark IV can easily be set up to shoot remotely from a distance, even in Live View mode, with complete control of settings such as aperture, shutter speed, ISO, focus and shutter release. Image review and transfer are similarly fast and easy without ever having to take the camera out of its bag.
Built-in NFC (Near Field Communication) technology helps provide the EOS 5D Mark IV camera with a virtually seamless connection to compatible Android™ devices. Simply tap to connect and transfer images and videos. It’s also compatible with the Canon Connect Station CS100 device, which makes it simple for photographers and moviemakers to view and organize all their photos and videos from one connected device.
- New 30.4 Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor for versatile shooting in nearly any light, with ISO range 100-32000; expandable up to 50-102400 (equivalent ISO).
- 4K Motion JPEG video (DCI cinema-type 4096 x 2160) at 30p or 24p; in- camera still frame grab of 4K 8.8-Megapixel images; multiple video options include Full HD up to 60p, and HD up to 120p.
- Superb Dual Pixel CMOS AF for responsive and smooth AF during video or Live View shooting; LCD monitor has full touch-screen interface, including selection of AF area.
- Excellent performance - up to 7.0 fps continuous shooting speed with high-performance DIGIC 6+ Image Processor for improved speed and excellent image quality.
- 61 AF points with expanded vertical coverage with 41 cross-points, and AF possible at all 61 AF points with many lens + extender combinations effective at f/8.
- 150,000-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor helps provide precise exposure metering, helps detect flickering lights and allows for enhanced scene recognition and face detection capabilities.
- Dual Pixel RAW, in-camera Digital Lens Optimizer during shooting JPEG and Diffraction Correction technologies.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity provide easy sharing to compatible smart devices, select social media sites and the Canon Connect Station CS100 device.
- Built-in GPS provides geotag information including auto time syncing with Universal Time Code (UTC) via satellites.
- (SKU: ICA5DM4L) Included Canon Log feature upgrade provides a high amount of dynamic range to be encoded, for post-production color grading.