Whats in the box
- Canon EOS R5 C Mirrorless Cinema Camera
- Canon LP-E6NH Lithium-Ion Battery (7.2V, 2130mAh)
- Canon LC-E6 Charger for LP-E6 Battery Pack
- Canon IFC-100U Interface Cable (39.4")
- Cable Protector
- SS-1200 Shoulder Strap
- Canon R-F-5 Camera Cover
- Import Model, 30 Day Labor 1 Yr Parts Warranty by Seller
- Canon RF 50mm f/1.2 L USM Lens
- Canon E-77 II 77mm Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap RF
- ES-83 Lens Hood
- Canon Lens Case LP1319
- Import Model, 30 Day Labor 1 Yr Parts Warranty by Seller
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- Two Cameras in One Body: Photo + Cinema
- 45MP Stills, Full-Frame 8K CMOS Sensor
- Photo/Video Switch Changes Settings Menu
- JPEG/C-RAW, 12-Bit Cinema RAW Light
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Eye Detection
- CFexpress Type-B and SD UHS-II Slots
- Dual-Slot Record, Unlimited Record Time
- Timecode DIN Port, Multi-Function Shoe
- 4-Channel Audio Record with XLR Adapter
- 13 Reassignable Buttons
- Import Model, 30 Day Labor 1Yr Parts Warranty by Seller
For all the wedding videographers, drone camera operators, and multimedia journalists who have professional photo still and cinema video production needs, get ready for a new type of shooting experience with the EOS R5 C Mirrorless Cinema Camera from Canon. With a simple switch, the R5 C is a full featured still photo camera with all the settings of the R5 EOS mirrorless camera. When switched in the other direction, it becomes a full-frame 8K60 Cinema EOS camera that internally records 12-bit Cinema RAW Light footage. There's no more need to carry a second camera with you to your production when stills and video are available within a single compact design.
The R5 C enhances a number of features in comparison to its siblings the R5 and C70, including 4K120 recording, HDMI RAW output, Canon Log 3 HLG/PQ support, unlimited recording time, a timecode port, Dual Pixel CMOS AF with eye detection, an active cooling system, a high-power LP-E6NH battery, 13 reassignable buttons, and a multi-function shoe for XLR adapters. The camera also retains the reliable features of those cameras such as Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, footage compatibility with DaVinci Resolve and Canon apps, an electronic RF mount, CFexpress/SD card slots, a similar button layout, and more. The EOS R5 C is also moisture and dustproof to the same level as its cinema cousin, the EOS C70. And all this is packed into a tiny 1.7 lb body that is just asking to become your go-to drone camera.
Common Features & Technology as the EOS R5
- Focus and speed are paramount in the EOS R5 C camera, providing impressive still-image continuous capture at speeds of up to 20 fps
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II capability, to track split second movements of even the most elusive subjects
- With 1053 Automatic AF zones, it is easy to photograph people with the use of Eye, Face, and Head Detection AF, or intuitively track the whole body, face, or eyes of cats, dogs, or birds with Animal Detection AF
- For those with the need for speed, Canon has also included still-image vehicle subject detection to assist with accurate tracking of cars and motorcycles
- Connectivity like 5 and 2.4GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth is also included for the transfer of still images
- Video Control for the Dedicated Video Professional
- Ergonomic EOS Design
- CMOS Sensor and DIGIC X Processor
- 8K60 RAW Recording
- Different File Formats and Simultaneous Recording
- Internal Cooling Fan Enables Nonstop 8K60 Recording
- Expanded Interface for Professional Needs
- Multi-Function Shoe for Audio Recording
- Multiple Power Options
- 13 Full-Featured Assignable Buttons
- 4K and 2K Oversampling
- Up to 4K120 Slow and Fast Motion Recording Mode in 4:2:2 10-Bit
- Simultaneous Audio Recording Enabled with HFR
- Canon Log 3 Expands Expressive Possibilities
- Enhanced Image Stabilization
- Canon VR with RF5.2mm F2.8 L Dual Fisheye Lens Support and Workflow
Distinguished by its speed, the RF 50mm f/1.2L USM from Canon is a desirable normal-length prime due to its versatile focal length and bright f/1.2 maximum aperture. This fast design excels in difficult lighting conditions and also benefits working with shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques. The optical layout incorporates one UD element and one aspherical element, which help to reduce both chromatic and spherical aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and sharpness. A rounded 10-blade diaphragm also benefits bokeh quality to suit isolating subjects with depth of field. Complementing the imaging capabilities is an apt ring-type Ultrasonic Motor, which delivers fast, near-silent autofocus and full-time manual focus override. Additionally, a unique Control Ring is integrated into the lens design for intuitive control over exposure settings from the lens itself.
Normal-length prime is designed for full-frame Canon RF-mount mirrorless digital cameras.
Exceptionally bright f/1.2 maximum aperture affords extensive control over depth of field for selective focus applications and also benefits working in low-light situations.
One UD (Ultra-Low Dispersion) element is featured, and helps to minimize chromatic aberrations and color fringing in order to provide greater clarity and color accuracy.
An aspherical element is used to correct spherical aberrations and distortion for improved sharpness and accurate rendering.
Ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with optimized focusing algorithms and a high-speed CPU, is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
Configurable Control Ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens has a weather-resistant design that protects against dust and moisture to enable its use in inclement conditions.
Rounded 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.