Canon Speedlite 270EX II
- Product Description
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Guide Number: 89' at ISO 100 and 50mm
- Coverage: 28mm & 50mm (Full Frame)
- Tilts Upward 90°
- Wireless Slave TTL Functionality
- Remote Control Shooting Capabilities
- Recycle Time: 0.1-3.9 Seconds
- High-Speed,1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on Two AA Batteries
Designed as a compact source of on-camera light, the Speedlite 270EX II from Canon offers a guide number of 89' at ISO 100 when set to the 50mm position. The flash can also be set to a normal position with 28mm of coverage on full frame cameras and can tilt upward 90° for bounce capabilities. The unit even features wireless slave TTL functionality for off-camera lighting when used with a master unit.
A remote control shooting setting available on the 270EX II enables wireless triggering of certain DSLRs up to 16.4' away. It also has an AF assist beam and a recycle time of 0.1 to 3.9 seconds. Other modes include high-speed, first and second curtain sync settings. It runs on just two AA batteries and comes with a mini stand and a case.