- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor
- X-Processor 4 Image Processor
- Fujinon 23mm f/2 Lens
- Hybrid 0.52x OVF with 3.69m-Dot OLED EVF
- 3.0" 1.62m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen
- DCI/UHD 4K Video Recording at 30 fps
- 425-Point Hybrid AF System
- ISO 160-12800, up to 11-fps Shooting
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Film Simulation Modes
Versatile, volant, and viable, the silver FUJIFILM X100V is the fifth generation of the X100 series, blending impressive imaging capabilities, a distinct design with an apt prime wide-angle lens, and a flexible feature-set to suit an array of shooting needs. Utilizing a proven and well-regarded APS-C-format 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor, the X100V is capable of high-resolution recording along with support for DCI/UHD 4K video, sensitivity from ISO 160-12800, and continuous shooting up to 11 fps with the mechanical shutter. The BSI design of the sensor affords reduced noise and greater overall clarity, and is paired with the X-Processor 4 to achieve fast performance and improved responsiveness. The sensor's design also enables a hybrid autofocus system that combines 425 phase-detection points with a contrast-detection system for quick and accurate AF performance.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection