Whats in the box
- FUJIFILM XC 50-230mm f/4.5-6.7 OIS II Lens (Black)
- FUJIFILM 58mm Lens Cap
- FUJIFILM Rear Lens Cap for FUJIFILM X-Mount Lenses
- Lens Hood
- 30 Day Labor, 1 Yr Parts Warranty by Seller
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 76-350mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4.5 to f/22
- One Aspherical Element
- Import Model 30 Day Labor, 1 Yr Parts Warranty by Seller
Covering short- to medium-telephoto focal lengths, the black XC 50-230mm f/4.5-6.7 OIS II from FUJIFILM is a 76-350mm-equivalent zoom suitable for working with a range of distance subjects, from portraits to sports. Its optical design includes one aspherical element and one extra-low dispersion element, which help to reduce a variety of aberrations in order to produce a high degree of sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy. A Super EBC coating has also been applied to individual elements to control flare and ghosting for increased contrast when working in strong lighting conditions. Complementing the optical design is a 3.5 stop-effective image stabilization system, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake to benefit shooting handheld. Additionally, a stepping AF motor provides fast and quiet focusing performance and a rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Telephoto zoom is designed for FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 76-350mm equivalent focal length range.
- One extra-low dispersion element is used to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and color fidelity throughout the zoom range.
- One aspherical element controls distortion and spherical aberrations, which helps to improve sharpness and realize more accurate rendering.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Stepping motor affords fast and quiet autofocus performance that benefits both stills and video applications.
- Optical image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake by 3.5 stops to better enable handheld shooting with slower shutter speeds.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
|Focal Length||50 to 230mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 76 to 350mm)|
|Maximum Aperture||f/4.5 to 6.7|
|Lens Mount||FUJIFILM X|
|Angle of View||31.7° to 7.1°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||3.61' / 1.1 m|
|Optical Design||13 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||58 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.74 x 4.37" / 69.5 x 111 mm|
|Package Weight||1.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.7 x 5.9 x 4.6"|