Whats in the box
- FUJIFILM XF 56mm f/1.2 R Lens
- FUJIFILM FLCP-62II 62mm Front Lens Cap
- FUJIFILM Rear Lens Cap for FUJIFILM X-Mount Lenses
- Lens Hood
- 30 Day Labor, 1 Yr Parts Warranty by Seller
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 85mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.2 to f/16
- One Double-Sided Aspherical Element
- Import Model 30 Day Labor, 1 Yr Warranty by Seller
Perfect for portraiture, the XF 56mm f/1.2 R from FUJIFILM is an 85mm-equivalent prime distinguished by its exceedingly fast f/1.2 maximum aperture for isolating subjects and working in low-light conditions. The optical design employs both aspherical and extra-low dispersion elements, which help to reduce a variety of aberrations, color fringing, and distortion in order to achieve high sharpness and clarity. A Super EBC coating is used, too, to reduce flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy in bright and backlit conditions. Additionally, this lens also features an internal focusing mechanism for quick focusing performance along with a rounded seven-blade diaphragm to produce a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Prime portrait-length lens is designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides an 85mm equivalent focal length.
- Especially bright f/1.2 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also offers notable control over depth of field for using selective focus techniques.
- One double-sided aspherical element limits distortion and spherical aberration in order to realize greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to provide greater clarity and color accuracy.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Internal focusing design affords fast and quiet autofocus performance that benefits both stills and video applications.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
|Focal Length||56mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 85mm)|
|Lens Mount||FUJIFILM X|
|Angle of View||28.5°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.3' / 70 cm|
|Optical Design||11 Elements in 8 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||62 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.88 x 2.74" / 73.2 x 69.7 mm|
|Weight||14.29 oz / 405 g|
|Package Weight||1.65 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.9 x 6.1 x 5.5"|