Whats in the box
- 86mm Circular Polarizers Filter, K&F Concept 86MM Circular Polarizer Filter
- K&F Concept circular polarizer made of Japan optical glass deepens the intensity of blue skies; reduces or eliminates glare.
- Multi-coating reduces reflection, reduces glare, and improves saturation.
- Aluminum alloy frame, Ultra slim rim profile to avoid vignetting on wide-angle lenses.
- CPL filters are good for skies, waters, foliage. They can dramatically enhance these natural elements, giving images a better appearance.
- Rotating a CPL filter on your lens can make dramatic changes to a simple image.
The use of lens filters can transform your photograph completely, as it allows you to go beyond the usual and explore something creative with your gear. Among multiple filters, a circular polarizing filter (CPL) is one such creative tool using which you can enhance the final photo that appears on your camera LCD screen.
Using a CPL filter can allow you to minimize the mirror image being caused by the reflective element in your frame. All you have to do is simply rotate the filter to the required angle.
The CPL filter cuts the reflections caused by sunlight when taking pictures of landscapes with water.
|Aviation aluminum alloy