Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S NIKKOR VR II DX Lens
Whats in the box
- Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S DX NIKKOR VR II Lens
- 52mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
- IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- Nikon F-Mount
- DX-Format Lens
- Retractable Barrel Design
- Silent Wave Motor
- Vibration Reduction
- Super Integrated Coating
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 9.8
- 52mm Filter Thread
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
- May come in white box (taken from manufacture camera kit)
The Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S DX NIKKOR VR II Lens is a general-purpose DX format zoom lens featuring a retractable barrel for a compact, lightweight design. The lens has a zoom range of 18-55mm, equivalent to 27-82.5mm in the 35mm format, which makes it useful in a wide variety of shooting conditions. The retractable design makes it easier to store and carry than standard lenses.
The lens utilizes a Silent Wave Motor for quiet, quick autofocusing and also features Nikon's Vibration Reduction II image stabilization. This technology optically stabilizes the image to reduce the blur caused by camera shake and movement, providing the equivalent of up to 4 additional shutter speed stops. The elements of the lens feature a Super Integrated Coating that nearly eliminates ghosting and reduces flaring, maintaining a crisp, high contrast image throughout the frame.
For general shooting, this lens features a minimum focusing distance of 9.8" in manual focus mode and 11" in autofocus mode. It has a 52mm filter thread for attaching filters and accessories.
- A versatile DX format zoom lens providing wide-angle to short telephoto perspectives with a 35mm focal length equivalence of 27-82.5mm.
- A very compact and lightweight build makes this an effective camera for travel and everyday carry. A retractable lens barrel further enables easy storage and transport.
- Nikon's Vibration Reduction II image stabilization reduces the blur caused by camera shake providing the equivalence of 4 shutter speed stops of added light for sharper images in dim light and when shooting handheld.
- The Silent Wave Motor provides fast, smooth and near-silent autofocus action, particularly important when shooting video.
- Super Integrated Coating applied to lens elements improves light transmission and reduces ghosting and flare.
- Minimum focusing distance is 11" from focal plane, but can reach 9.8" in manual focus mode.
- Works on FX-format cameras in DX crop mode.
|Approx. 2.34 x 2.60" (59.5 x 66 mm)
|6.88 oz (195 g)
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|4.7 x 4.6 x 4.3"