Nikon 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR AF-S NIKKOR Lens
Whats in the box
- Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR Lens
- 58mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- HB-57 Snap-On Lens Hood for 55-300mm Lens
- CL-1020 Lens Case
- 1yr Parts, 30 day Labor warranty by seller
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- F Mount Lens / DX Format
- 82.5-450mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4.5 to 22
- Two Extra-Low Dispersion Glass Elements
- One High Refractive Index Element
- Silent Wave Motor Auto Focus
- VR II Image Stabilization
- Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
- Minimum Focus Distance: 4.6'
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
- May come in white box (taken from manufacture camera kit)
The AF-S NIKKOR 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR Lens from Nikon is a compact 5.5x zoom F-mount lens for DX-format DSLR cameras. It's equivalent to 82.5-450mm in the 35mm format. This lens is a versatile choice for travel, landscapes, portraits, and distant subjects. The lens focuses to 4.6' at every focal length and features the Silent Wave Motor for smooth and virtually silent AF action.
The VR II image stabilization allows you to handhold the camera at up to 3 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and stable video capture. One High Refractive Index element and two ED glass elements minimize aberrations for sharp, color-accurate images throughout the zoom range. The lens elements have been treated with Nikon's Super Integrated Coating - an optical lens coating process that maximizes light transmission while enhancing clarity and contrast.
- 5.5x Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Ideal for capturing distant subjects at athletic events, family pictures, dramatic sunsets, travel and more. Angle of view equivalent to a focal length of 82.5 to 450mm in the FX/35mm format.
- Nikon VR II Image Stabilization
- Vibration Reduction II, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 3 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, providing dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
- HRI (High Refractive Index) Lens Element
- HRI lens element is essential to keeping the lens compact while offering high contrast even at maximum aperture.
- Two Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements
- Effectively minimizes chromatic aberration, even at the widest aperture settings.
- Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
- Enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
- Enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduces flare.
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Renders more natural appearance of out-of-focus image areas.
|Focal Length||55 - 300mm
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on DX Format Focal Length: 82.5 - 450 mm
|Aperture||Maximum: f/4.5 - 5.6
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||Nikon DX
FX in DX Crop Mode
|Angle of View||28° 50' - 5° 20'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||4.6' (1.40 m)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:4|
|Elements/Groups||17 / 11|
|Filter Thread||Front: 58 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.0 x 4.8" (7.62 x 12.19 cm)|
|Weight||18.7 oz (530 g)|