Whats in the box
- Nikon D750 DSLR Camera (Body)
- EN-EL15 Lithium-Ion Battery (1900mAh)
- MH-25A Battery Charger for EN-EL15 Li-Ion Battery
- UC-E17 USB Cable
- AN-DC14 Neck Strap for Nikon D750 DSLR Camera (Black)
- BF-1B Body Cap
- DK-5 Eyepiece Shield (Replacement)
- DK-21 Rubber Eyecup
- Software CD-ROM
- 1yr Parts , 30 day Labor warranty by seller
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.4G Lens
- 77mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- HB-55 Bayonet Lens Hood for 85mm Lens
- CL-1118 Soft Lens Case
- 1yr Parts , 30 day Labor warranty by seller
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- 24.3MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- 3.2" 1,229k-Dot RGBW Tilting LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Multi-CAM 3500FX II 51-Point AF Sensor
- Native ISO 12800, Extended to ISO 51200
- Continuous Shooting Up to 6.5 fps
- 91k-Pixel RGB Sensor and Group Area AF
- Time Lapse Shooting & Exposure Smoothing
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
Championing a multimedia approach to photography, Nikon's D750 DSLR is an FX-format camera well-suited to both still imaging and video recording. Featuring a 24.3MP CMOS sensor, along with the EXPEED 4 image processor, this camera is capable of producing high-resolution imagery with smooth color gradations, low noise, and sensitivity to an expandable ISO 51200, at a continuous shooting rate of up to 6.5 fps. In regard to video recording, Full HD 1080p/60 is supported, along with the ability to record uncompressed video to an optional external recorder. Working from high and low angles is possible due to the tilting 3.2" 1,229k-dot LCD monitor or, for remote shooting, the D750 also features built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. Designed for the contemporary image-maker, this DSLR is poised to benefit still photographers and videographers alike with the versatility and performance to match any working situation.
Benefitting the imaging capabilities of the D750, an equally apt 51-point AF system, with 15 cross-type points, is available and can be configured to utilize five AF points as a single focusing point in the Group Area AF setting for heightened initial subject recognition. The 3D Color Matrix Metering III system, along with the 91,000-pixel RGB sensor, also benefits the focusing abilities as well as provides accurate exposure metering to suit a vast array of subjects and lighting conditions. Furthermore, benefitting creative applications, the D750 supports in-camera creation of time-lapse movies with automated exposure smoothing, and a range of Picture Control profiles can be applied to refine the color and tonal handling of imagery.
24.3MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor and EXPEED 4 Image Processor
The 24.3MP FX-format CMOS sensor works in close collaboration with the EXPEED 4 image processor to produce rich image quality accentuated by low noise and notable sensitivity to a native ISO 12800, which is further expandable to ISO 51200. The sensor and processor combination further work together to realize a wealth of speed throughout the camera system, including a full-resolution continuous shooting rate of 6.5 fps and full HD 1080p/60 video recording. The sensor can also record imagery in DX format and will automatically switch to and support the use of DX-dedicated lenses when attached.
Full HD Video Recording
The EXPEED 4 processing power extends beyond still imaging performance to benefit Full HD 1080p video recording in multiple frame rates up to 60 fps. During recording, fully manual control is possible over shutter speed, aperture, and ISO settings, along with the ability to utilize Auto ISO adjustment in manual mode. Zebra stripe highlighting can be applied to aid in controlling overexposure during recording, too, along with in-camera Picture Control profiles, custom tone curves, and a flat profile to benefit color grading applications. Additionally, multi-area mode allows you to narrow your effective field of view during recording, in FX and DX settings, to offer greater perspective versatility during shooting.
Recording to an optional external recorder is possible in order to gain uncompressed 4:2:2 8-bit output through the HDMI port and, when recording externally, use of the camera's LCD monitor for live view monitoring is possible. Power aperture control is supported during external recording, too, as well as when recording to internal memory cards. Simultaneous recording to both memory cards and an external recording device is possible for instant backup and duplication of files, and 2MP 16:9 still images can also be recorded simultaneously during video recording. In-camera video trimming is possible as well, along with the ability to select the movie's saving destination.
In regard to audio recording, an in-camera stereo microphone can be used or, alternatively, an input is available for utilizing an optional external stereo microphone. Sound levels can be adjusted across 20 levels prior to and during recording, along with the ability to monitor audio via the headphone output.
51-Point Advanced Multi-CAM 3500FX II AF Sensor
Supporting the exceptional imaging capabilities of the D750 is an apt autofocus system that employs up to 51 distinct points, with options available to use 9, 21, or all 51 points depending on the situation, with AF detection sensitivity down to -3 EV. 15 cross-type points are also integrated within this array to provide even greater accuracy to centrally-located subjects. Benefitting the use of telephoto lenses and teleconverters, 11 of the focus points are also sensitive down to an aperture value of f/8. 3D Tracking, a part of the intelligent Scene Recognition System, also works to benefit maintained focusing on moving subjects for greater accuracy when shooting at high continuous shooting speeds.
For even faster initial focusing and subject recognition, five AF sensors can be used together as a single focus point with the Group Area AF setting. Furthermore, Single-point AF, Dynamic-area AF (with 9, 21, or 51 points selectable), 3D-tracking (using all 51 points), and Auto-area AF modes are also available.
When working in live view, for either still or movie shooting, a contrast-based AF system is employed to acquire focus precisely and can function in continuous, full-time servo mode to better-suit working with moving subjects. Four distinct AF-area modes are available when using the contrast-detection focusing method: Face-priority AF, Wide-area AF, Normal-area AF, and Subject-tracking AF.
Scene Recognition System and Exposure Metering
The intelligent Scene Recognition System with 3D Color Matrix Metering III utilizes a 91,000-pixel RGB sensor to evaluate and analyze all aspects within a scene, including brightness, contrast, subject distance, and the scene colors, to quickly determine an accurate exposure and white balance setting to best render the scene at hand. The information gathered is also checked against onboard reference images to ensure consistency from image to image in regard to exposure, white balance, i-TTL flash settings, and subject-tracking AF performance. Additionally, benefitting working in difficult lighting conditions, a highlight-weighted metering setting can be used to maintain faithful highlight reproduction.
Camera Design Features
- A large 3.2" 1,229k-dot LCD monitor is incorporated into the D750's design, and features a tilting design to benefit working from high and low angles. Additionally, the screen features an RGBW color array to enhance visibility in bright conditions, and can be custom color balanced to match additional external monitors.
- A bright pentaprism optical viewfinder offers 100% frame coverage and incorporates an organic EL display system to clearly display shooting information for seamless adjustment over camera settings without removing your eye from the viewfinder.
- A built-in pop-up flash can be used to provide additional illumination to scenes and can also be used as a flash commander to wirelessly communicate with other Nikon CLS-compatible Speedlights. Additionally, a hot shoe is available for utilizing optional external flashes.
- Dual SD card slots are available to extend file saving capabilities by permitting either overflow recording or in-camera file duplicating. Additionally, optional HDMI-connected external recorders are supported for recording uncompressed video and time lapse sequences.
- A unique monocoque body design helps to lessen the overall weight and size of the camera for more comfortable use during long shooting sessions. The front of the camera and front cover are constructed from carbon-fiber reinforced thermoplastics, and the rear and top covers are magnesium alloy to present a well-balanced mixture of both durability and sleekness.
- The included EN-EL15 rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack provides up to approximately 1230 shots or up to 55 minutes of recording per charge (based on CIPA standards).
Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
Supporting a wealth of sharing and tagging possibilities, the D750 features built-in Wi-Fi connectivity to enable seamless transfer of imagery as well as remote shooting capabilities. Once the Nikon Wireless Mobile Utility app has been installed on an Android or iOS mobile device, you can use that device to browse the contents of the memory card, select images, and seamlessly transfer files between devices for immediate sharing online. Additionally, the mobile device can remotely trigger the shutter and display a live view image from the camera to enable working from a distance.
- Standards: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g
- Communications protocols: 802.11b - DSSS/CCK; 802.11g - OFDM
- Operating frequency: 2412 to 2462 MHz (channels 1 to 11)
- Range (line of sight): Approx. 98.4' / 30m (assumes no interference; range may vary with interference)
- Data rate: 54 Mbps (maximum logical data rates)
- Security: Authentication - Open system, WPA2-PSK; Encryption - AES
- Wireless setup: Supports WPS
- Access protocols: Infrastructure
For faster wireless performance, the D750 is also compatible with the optional WT-5A Wireless Transmitter and UT-1 Communication Unit, which can transmit image files via FTP.
Other Camera Features
- Pairing video and still imaging capabilities, in-camera time lapse shooting is possible using the built-in intervalometer to record up to 9999 consecutive exposures at variable intervals. Exposure smoothing can also be applied to groups of sequentially-recorded images in order to produce a naturally-appearing time lapse straight from the camera.
- Dedicated Photo Shooting and Movie Shooting menus aid in easily accessing dedicated settings and controls depending on the medium you are working with
- Special Effects modes can be applied to both still and video files for in-camera creative enhancement.
- Auto ISO sensitivity control allows you to select a minimum shutter speed at which camera shake can be controlled from and then will automatically set the ISO value in order to best render the scene. A maximum sensitivity level can also be set in order to maintain overall noise levels.
- Spot White Balance control for live view shooting makes setting the white balance as easy as pointing to the area in the frame that should be white.
- MC-DC2 port enables the connection of optional accessories, such as remote shutter releases.
- Picture Control modes allow you to set predefined looks to imagery in-camera and include Landscape, Monochrome, Neutral, Portrait, Standard, Vivid, Flat, and user-customizable settings.
- Special Effects modes allow you to creatively enhance imagery in-camera: Night Vision, Color Sketch, Miniature Effect, Selective Color, Silhouette, High Key, and Low Key.
- A range of scene modes can be employed to base exposure settings on pre-defined, detected scene types: Portrait, Landscape, Child, Sports, Close Up, Night Portrait, Night Landscape, Party/Indoor, Beach/Snow, Sunset, Dusk/Dawn, Pet Portrait, Candlelight, Blossom, Autumn Colors, and Food. Playback functions: Auto Image Rotation, Full-Frame and Thumbnail (4, 9, or 72 images or calendar), Highlights, Histogram Display, Image Comment , Movie Playback, Movie Slideshow, Playback with Zoom, and Slideshow.
- In-camera image editing: Color Balance, Color Outline, Color Sketch, D-Lighting, Distortion Control, Edit Movie, Filter Effects, Fisheye, Image Overlay, Miniature Effect, Monochrome, NEF (RAW) Processing, Perspective Control, Quick Retouch, Red-Eye Correction, Resize, Selective Color, Side-by-Side Comparison, Straighten, and Trim.
- Language support: Arabic, Bengali, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.
The AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.4G Lens from Nikon is short telephoto prime lens designed for FX-format DSLR cameras, but when used with cameras with a DX-format sensor it has a 127.5mm equivalent focal length. It provides an effective focal length for distortion free portraiture as well as other telephoto applications. Its ultra fast f/1.4 maximum aperture is very effective in low light and along with the rounded 9-blade diaphragm will create natural out-of-focus backgrounds that will isolate your main subject for an impressive professional look.
The M/A focus mode switch allows you to quickly change between manual and autofocus and the Silent Wave Motor and internal focusing system enable fast and quiet autofocus, ideal for recording video. Nano Crystal and Super Integrated lens coating enhance light transmission, reducing ghosting and flare.
High performance f/1.4 mid-range telephoto lens offers a bright viewfinder image along with beautiful background blur, ideal for portraiture.
DX-format DSLR angle of view is equivalent to a 127.5mm focal length in the 35mm format.
Nano Crystal Coat and Super Integrated Coating enhance light transmission efficiency and reduce ghosting and interior flare across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity.
Nikon's Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
M/A Focus Mode Switch enables quick changes between manual and autofocus operation.
Internal Focus (IF) provides fast and quiet autofocus while maintaining the working distance throughout the focus range. This also helps to maintain the positioning of a polarizer or lens hood.
Rounded 9-blade diaphragm renders a more natural appearance to out-of-focus image elements.
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Camera Format||Full-Frame (1.0x Crop Factor)|
|Pixels||Actual: 24.93 Megapixel
Effective: 24.3 Megapixel
|Max Resolution||24.1 MP: 6016 x 4016|
|Sensor Type / Size||CMOS, 35.9 x 24 mm|
|File Formats||Still Images: JPEG, RAW
Movies: MOV, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
Audio: Linear PCM
|Dust Reduction System||Yes|
|Memory Card Type||SD
|Focus Type||Auto & Manual|
|Focus Mode||Automatic (A), Continuous-servo AF (C), Full-time Servo (F), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection:51, 15 cross-type|
|Battery||1x EN-EL15 Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack, 7 VDC, 1900 mAh|
|AC Power Adapter||EH-5b (Optional)|
32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||5.5 x 4.4 x 3.1" / 140.5 x 113.0 x 78.0 mm|
|Weight||1.65 lb / 750 g body only|
|Package Weight||4.05 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.6 x 7.0 x 5.7"