Nikon D810 DSLR Camera + AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8E ED VR Lens
Whats in the box
- Nikon D810 DSLR Camera (Body)
- EN-EL15 Lithium-Ion Battery (1900mAh)
- DK-17 Eyepiece for Select Nikon Cameras
- BM-12 LCD Monitor Cover
- BF-1B Body Cap
- MH-25A Battery Charger without Cable
- AN-DC12 Replacement Neck Strap for D810 DSLR
- UC-E22 USB 3.0 Cable
- USB Cable Clip
- HDMI Cable Clip
- Software CD-ROM
- 1yr Parts, 30 day Labor warranty by seller
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8E ED Autofocus AF-S Nikkor Lens
- LC-82 82mm Snap-On Front Lens Cap
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- HB-74 Bayonet Lens Hood
- CL-M3 Lens Case (Black)
- 1yr Parts, 30 day Labor warranty by seller
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- 36.3MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- No Optical Low Pass Filter
- 3.2" 1,229k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video at 60/30/24 fps
- Multi-CAM 3500FX 51-Point AF Sensor
- Native ISO 12800, Extended to ISO 51200
- 5 fps Shooting at Full Resolution
- Electronic Front Curtain Shutter
- 14-Bit RAW Files and 12-Bit RAW S Format
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
The Nikon D810 DSLR Camera takes its place as the high resolution option in the Nikon DSLR lineup. It features a 36.3MP FX-format CMOS sensor without an Optical Low Pass Filter for particularly sharp and detailed still imaging. With the addition of the EXPEED 4 Image Processor, performance speed is increased compared to the EXPEED 3 and noise is effectively reduced throughout the ISO range. Continuous shooting speed in FX format is 5 fps and in DX format hits a maximum of 7 fps. In addition, the full HD video capabilities of the D810 have been upgraded to include 1080p capture at 24, 30 and 60 fps. Also, the improved efficiency of the processor enables up to 1200 shots on one battery charge and 40 minutes of video recording. Low light performance has been upgraded thanks to a wide native ISO sensitivity range that runs from 64 to 12,800 and can be expanded from 32 to 51,200.
The advanced Multi-CAM 3500FX autofocus sensor offers 51 AF points with 15 cross-type sensors and Group Area AF enables five AF sensors to be used as one group. This is useful when shooting subjects that cannot be tracked easily by one AF point due to lighting conditions.
As a camera optimized for video capture, the D810 features recording in both FX and DX formats including simultaneous recording to memory cards and an external recorder as well as recording 60p output to an external recorder. The ISO range for video has also been expanded to run from ISO 64 to 12,800 and expand to 51,200. Automatic ISO adjustment in manual mode enables smooth exposure transitions. A built-in stereo microphone is supported as are jacks for an external mic and headphones. A selectable audio frequency range provides exacting control over sound recording.
A 3.2" LCD with 1,229K-dot resolution provides playback viewing and live view, and improved coatings on the optical viewfinder components provide brighter images and more accurate colors. Live View function now includes split screen display zoom for stills, and zebra highlighting display in video mode. Full aperture metering during live view for still shooting is supported.
Interval and time-lapse shooting feature exposure smoothing, and the maximum number of images per sequence is now 9,999. Improved Picture Control settings now offer Flat Picture Control to enable maximum dynamic range and color adjustments in post-production.
The D810 utilizes dual media slots for both Compact Flash and SD cards, and it provides a built-in flash with i-TTL metering as well as a hot shoe mount. A larger grip enables comfortable control for extended shooting, and a secondary "i" button has been added to back panel for faster access to important settings.
- 36.3MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor without an Optical Low Pass Filter
- Nikon's highest resolution sensor is housed in the D810, and by omitting the Optical Low Pass Filter, the sensor provides superior sharpness and detail. The sensor boasts fast channel readout, wide dynamic range, rich tones and improved imaging at high sensitivities.
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- The EXPEED 4 processor provides 30% faster performance over the EXPEED 3 as well improved low noise imaging throughout the ISO range. Support for 1080p video capture at 60 fps is featured and the processor's increased efficiency enables up to 1200 still shots and 40 minutes of video recording per charge.
- Native ISO Range of 64 to 12,800
- The improved ISO range compared to the D800 enables more effective low light imaging, and the ISO can be expanded from 32 to 51,200.
- Advanced Multi-CAM 3500FX Auto Focus Sensor
- Versatile AF Modes of 9, 21, and 51 points and 3D tracking enable fast, precise auto focus control. AF sensitivity down to -2 EV is effective in low light and 15 cross-type sensors are compatible with AF NIKKOR lenses with open aperture of f/5.6 or faster. Eleven central focus points work with an open aperture of f/8. Improvements include upgraded 'lock-on', expanded 'store by orientation,' and more options for AF mode restrictions.
- Group Area AF
- Group Area AF enhances subject detection and tracking in challenging lighting conditions or when shooting comparatively small subjects against a high-contrast background by grouping and monitoring 5 individual AF points. The 5-point AF area can be shifted across the 51-point array as your composition changes.
- RAW Size S
- Accelerate your workflow with Nikon's RAW Size S file format which delivers 12-bit uncompressed Nikon NEF files that enable faster image transfer and smoother post-production.
- Continuous Shooting
- In FX mode, the D810 can shoot up to 5 fps, and in DX mode it can capture up to 7 fps when utilizing the MB-D12 battery grip with AA batteries.
- Reduced Vibration for Sharper Imaging
- The D810's shutter/mirror box architecture and electronic front-curtain feature improve overall image clarity. The shutter/mirror mechanism reduces image shake for a steady viewfinder image with minimal blackout during high-speed shooting. When activated, the electronic front-curtain shutter reduces the risk of blur in even subtle details by minimizing internal vibrations during exposure.
- Quiet Continuous Mode
- A redesigned Sequencer/Balancer Mechanism enables Quiet Continuous Mode for near silent sequential shooting.
- Picture Control
- In addition to standard, neutral, vivid, monochrome, portrait and landscape, image control options have been expanded to include Flat Picture Control which is geared for shooting in RAW modes and for video capture when adjustments will be made in post-production. Also, a clarity option has been added to all Picture Control settings and better control over Picture Control is enabled by fine 0.25 steps.
- Full HD 1080p Video Capture in 60/30/24 fps
- Video recording is supported in both FX and DX formats with an ISO range from 64 to 12,800 and expandable to 51, 200. Simultaneous recording to memory cards and to an external recorder is now supported. Auto ISO adjustment is possible in manual mode for smooth exposure transitions. Nikon's 3D noise reduction reduces random noise, distortion, and flicker when filming at high sensitivities. Zebra mode on the camera monitor shows you exactly where highlights are. A built-in stereo microphone as well as jacks for external microphone and headphones are provided. You can fine-tune audio levels in isolation both before and during recording and select the sound range (wide/voice).
- 3.2" LCD Monitor with 1,229k-dot Resolution
- A high resolution LCD provides detailed playback viewing and live view capture with color balance and brightness control. A split screen display zoom for still shooting lets you compare two enlarged points in the image for sharpness and exposure.
- Optical Viewfinder
- Improved coatings on the optical components render brighter and more accurate color, and the Organic EL information display makes it easier to make adjustments under bright/dim conditions.
- Interval Timer/Time-Lapse Shooting
- Exposure smoothing is supported in time-lapse and interval shooting modes and the number of recordable images has been increased to 9,999.
- Both a built-in flash and hot shoe mount are supported with i-TTL metering, as is a flash sync terminal. The built-in flash offers commander mode for wireless control of up to two groups of off-camera flash units.
- CF and SD Card Slots
- Two card slots are supported for versatile image storage and smoother workflow. One CF card slot for high-speed UDMA 7 cards, and one SD card slot for high-speed, high-capacity SDXC and UHS-I cards allow you to use one card as back-up or place still images on one card and video on the other or RAW on one and JPEG on the other.
- Wi-Fi with Optional Transmitter
- The D810 offers wireless connectivity for image transfer to a computer or FTP server and for remote camera control using Nikon's Camera Control Pro 2 software via the optional WT-5A Wireless Transmitter in combination with the optional UT-1 Communications Unit. The WT-5 attaches to the UT-1 unit which mounts to the camera's accessory hot shoe.
- Form Factor
- A deeper hand grip improves handling, and a secondary "i" button has been added for easier access to important settings. A durable magnesium alloy body with extensive weather and dust sealing ensure the D810 is moisture- and dust-resistant.
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8E ED VR Lens is a truly versatile wide-angle to short telephoto lens characterized by its constant f/2.8 maximum aperture and electromagnetic aperture mechanism. A revised optical design incorporates a unique aspherical extra-low dispersion element, in addition to three aspherical, two extra-low dispersion, and one high refractive index elements, to help reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range in order to achieve high image sharpness and clarity. The Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings further benefit image quality by reducing lens flare for improved contrast and color accuracy and fluorine coatings on the front and rear elements protect against dust, moisture, and smudging.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, a Silent Wave Motor AF system produces quick, quiet focusing performance that suits both stills shooting and movie recording which can instantly be manually overridden by simply turning the manual focus ring. Further contributing to photographing in fast-paced situations and difficult lighting, VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization compensates for the effects of camera shake by up to four shutter speed stops. Additionally, an electromagnetic aperture mechanism is integrated into the lens design to provide greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with faster continuous shooting rates.
Designed for use with FX image sensors, this lens is also compatible with DX sensors where it will provide a 36-105mm equivalent focal length range.
Standard zoom lens covers wide-angle to short telephoto focal lengths to suit working in a wide variety of situations.
Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and using selective focus techniques.
A unique aspherical extra-low dispersion element is incorporated into the optical design, along with three aspherical, one high refractive index, and two extra-low dispersion glass elements, to reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations, distortion, coma (comatic aberration), and flare for consistent edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination.
Vibration Reduction image stabilization helps to reduce the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed stops to better enable handheld shooting in low-light situations.
Silent Wave Motor autofocus mechanism provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance that is ideal for photographing fast-moving subjects.
Full-time manual focus override allows instant switching between AF and MF focusing systems by just rotating the focus ring at any time.
Internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length during operation and contributes to a lighter overall weight.
Specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
This mechanism limits the compatibility of this lens to the following cameras: D4 series, D3 series, Df, D810, D810A, D800 series, D750, D700, D610, D600, D300 series, D7200, D7100, D7000, D5500, D5300, D5200, D5100, D5000, D3300, D3200, D3100, Nikon 1 J1, J2, J3, J4 with FT-1, Nikon 1 V1, V2, V3 with FT-1, and Nikon 1 S1, S2 with FT-1.
Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings have been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
Fluorine coatings on the front and rear elements afford protection to the optical system.
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Camera Format||Full-Frame (1.0x Crop Factor)|
|Pixels||Actual: 37.09 Megapixel
Effective: 36.3 Megapixel
|Max Resolution||7360 x 4912|
|Sensor Type / Size||CMOS, 35.9 x 24.0 mm|
|File Formats||Still Images: JPEG, RAW, TIFF
Movies: MOV, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
Audio: Linear PCM
|Dust Reduction System||Yes|
|Memory Card Type||CompactFlash
|Focus Type||Auto & Manual|
|Focus Mode||Continuous-servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||51, 15 cross-type|
|Battery||1x EN-EL15 Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack, 7.0 VDC, 1900 mAh|
|AC Power Adapter||EH-5b (Optional)|
32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Humidity: 0 - 85%
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||5.7 x 4.8 x 3.2" / 146.0 x 123.0 x 81.5 mm|
|Weight||31.04 oz / 880 g|
|Package Weight||4.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.7 x 6.6 x 6.1"|