Whats in the box
- Nikon D810 DSLR Camera
- EN-EL15 Lithium-Ion Battery (1900mAh)
- DK-17 Eyepiece for Select Nikon Cameras
- BM-12 LCD Monitor Cover
- BF-1B Body Cap
- MH-25A Battery Charger without Cable
- AN-DC12 Replacement Neck Strap for D810 DSLR
- UC-E22 USB 3.0 Cable
- USB Cable Clip
- HDMI Cable Clip
- Software CD-ROM
- 1yr Parts, 30 day Labor warranty by seller
- Nikon 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Zoom AF-S NIKKOR Lens
- HB-53 Bayonet Lens Hood
- 77mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- CL1218 Soft Lens Case for AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Zoom Lens
- 1yr Parts, 30 day Labor warranty by seller
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- 36.3MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- No Optical Low Pass Filter
- 3.2" 1,229k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video at 60/30/24 fps
- Multi-CAM 3500FX 51-Point AF Sensor
- Native ISO 12800, Extended to ISO 51200
- 5 fps Shooting at Full Resolution
- Electronic Front Curtain Shutter
- 14-Bit RAW Files and 12-Bit RAW S Format
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
The Nikon D810 DSLR Camera takes its place as the high resolution option in the Nikon DSLR lineup. It features a 36.3MP FX-format CMOS sensor without an Optical Low Pass Filter for particularly sharp and detailed still imaging. With the addition of the EXPEED 4 Image Processor, performance speed is increased compared to the EXPEED 3 and noise is effectively reduced throughout the ISO range. Continuous shooting speed in FX format is 5 fps and in DX format hits a maximum of 7 fps. In addition, the full HD video capabilities of the D810 have been upgraded to include 1080p capture at 24, 30 and 60 fps. Also, the improved efficiency of the processor enables up to 1200 shots on one battery charge and 40 minutes of video recording. Low light performance has been upgraded thanks to a wide native ISO sensitivity range that runs from 64 to 12,800 and can be expanded from 32 to 51,200.
The advanced Multi-CAM 3500FX autofocus sensor offers 51 AF points with 15 cross-type sensors and Group Area AF enables five AF sensors to be used as one group. This is useful when shooting subjects that cannot be tracked easily by one AF point due to lighting conditions.
As a camera optimized for video capture, the D810 features recording in both FX and DX formats including simultaneous recording to memory cards and an external recorder as well as recording 60p output to an external recorder. The ISO range for video has also been expanded to run from ISO 64 to 12,800 and expand to 51,200. Automatic ISO adjustment in manual mode enables smooth exposure transitions. A built-in stereo microphone is supported as are jacks for an external mic and headphones. A selectable audio frequency range provides exacting control over sound recording.
A 3.2" LCD with 1,229K-dot resolution provides playback viewing and live view, and improved coatings on the optical viewfinder components provide brighter images and more accurate colors. Live View function now includes split screen display zoom for stills, and zebra highlighting display in video mode. Full aperture metering during live view for still shooting is supported.
Interval and time-lapse shooting feature exposure smoothing, and the maximum number of images per sequence is now 9,999. Improved Picture Control settings now offer Flat Picture Control to enable maximum dynamic range and color adjustments in post-production.
The D810 utilizes dual media slots for both Compact Flash and SD cards, and it provides a built-in flash with i-TTL metering as well as a hot shoe mount. A larger grip enables comfortable control for extended shooting, and a secondary "i" button has been added to back panel for faster access to important settings.
- 36.3MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor without an Optical Low Pass Filter
- Nikon's highest resolution sensor is housed in the D810, and by omitting the Optical Low Pass Filter, the sensor provides superior sharpness and detail. The sensor boasts fast channel readout, wide dynamic range, rich tones and improved imaging at high sensitivities.
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- The EXPEED 4 processor provides 30% faster performance over the EXPEED 3 as well improved low noise imaging throughout the ISO range. Support for 1080p video capture at 60 fps is featured and the processor's increased efficiency enables up to 1200 still shots and 40 minutes of video recording per charge.
- Native ISO Range of 64 to 12,800
- The improved ISO range compared to the D800 enables more effective low light imaging, and the ISO can be expanded from 32 to 51,200.
- Advanced Multi-CAM 3500FX Auto Focus Sensor
- Versatile AF Modes of 9, 21, and 51 points and 3D tracking enable fast, precise auto focus control. AF sensitivity down to -2 EV is effective in low light and 15 cross-type sensors are compatible with AF NIKKOR lenses with open aperture of f/5.6 or faster. Eleven central focus points work with an open aperture of f/8. Improvements include upgraded 'lock-on', expanded 'store by orientation,' and more options for AF mode restrictions.
- Group Area AF
- Group Area AF enhances subject detection and tracking in challenging lighting conditions or when shooting comparatively small subjects against a high-contrast background by grouping and monitoring 5 individual AF points. The 5-point AF area can be shifted across the 51-point array as your composition changes.
- RAW Size S
- Accelerate your workflow with Nikon's RAW Size S file format which delivers 12-bit uncompressed Nikon NEF files that enable faster image transfer and smoother post-production.
- Continuous Shooting
- In FX mode, the D810 can shoot up to 5 fps, and in DX mode it can capture up to 7 fps when utilizing the MB-D12 battery grip with AA batteries.
- Reduced Vibration for Sharper Imaging
- The D810's shutter/mirror box architecture and electronic front-curtain feature improve overall image clarity. The shutter/mirror mechanism reduces image shake for a steady viewfinder image with minimal blackout during high-speed shooting. When activated, the electronic front-curtain shutter reduces the risk of blur in even subtle details by minimizing internal vibrations during exposure.
- Quiet Continuous Mode
- A redesigned Sequencer/Balancer Mechanism enables Quiet Continuous Mode for near silent sequential shooting.
- Picture Control
- In addition to standard, neutral, vivid, monochrome, portrait and landscape, image control options have been expanded to include Flat Picture Control which is geared for shooting in RAW modes and for video capture when adjustments will be made in post-production. Also, a clarity option has been added to all Picture Control settings and better control over Picture Control is enabled by fine 0.25 steps.
- Full HD 1080p Video Capture in 60/30/24 fps
- Video recording is supported in both FX and DX formats with an ISO range from 64 to 12,800 and expandable to 51, 200. Simultaneous recording to memory cards and to an external recorder is now supported. Auto ISO adjustment is possible in manual mode for smooth exposure transitions. Nikon's 3D noise reduction reduces random noise, distortion, and flicker when filming at high sensitivities. Zebra mode on the camera monitor shows you exactly where highlights are. A built-in stereo microphone as well as jacks for external microphone and headphones are provided. You can fine-tune audio levels in isolation both before and during recording and select the sound range (wide/voice).
- 3.2" LCD Monitor with 1,229k-dot Resolution
- A high resolution LCD provides detailed playback viewing and live view capture with color balance and brightness control. A split screen display zoom for still shooting lets you compare two enlarged points in the image for sharpness and exposure.
- Optical Viewfinder
- Improved coatings on the optical components render brighter and more accurate color, and the Organic EL information display makes it easier to make adjustments under bright/dim conditions.
- Interval Timer/Time-Lapse Shooting
- Exposure smoothing is supported in time-lapse and interval shooting modes and the number of recordable images has been increased to 9,999.
- Both a built-in flash and hot shoe mount are supported with i-TTL metering, as is a flash sync terminal. The built-in flash offers commander mode for wireless control of up to two groups of off-camera flash units.
- CF and SD Card Slots
- Two card slots are supported for versatile image storage and smoother workflow. One CF card slot for high-speed UDMA 7 cards, and one SD card slot for high-speed, high-capacity SDXC and UHS-I cards allow you to use one card as back-up or place still images on one card and video on the other or RAW on one and JPEG on the other.
- Wi-Fi with Optional Transmitter
- The D810 offers wireless connectivity for image transfer to a computer or FTP server and for remote camera control using Nikon's Camera Control Pro 2 software via the optional WT-5A Wireless Transmitter in combination with the optional UT-1 Communications Unit. The WT-5 attaches to the UT-1 unit which mounts to the camera's accessory hot shoe.
- Form Factor
- A deeper hand grip improves handling, and a secondary "i" button has been added for easier access to important settings. A durable magnesium alloy body with extensive weather and dust sealing ensure the D810 is moisture- and dust-resistant.
While the AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Zoom Lens from Nikon is designed primarily for use with FX-format D-SLR cameras, it's equally at home on any DX-format D-SLR camera. As a standard 5.0x zoom on an FX-format camera body, it's perfect for landscapes, portraits, and weddings - it's an excellent choice for a perfect take-along-everywhere lens. On a DX-format camera, the focal length gets a 1.5x bump that turns it into a formidable longer-range optic with enough wide angle for all but the widest of shots.
The AF-S 24-120 ED VR is a versatile imaging tool with a constant maximum aperture of f/4.0 - this enables photographers to maintain exposure settings throughout the entire zoom range. For those critical focusing-moments - the M/A focus mode switch allows the shooter to quickly change between manual and autofocus modes.
Nikon's optical engineers have graced the lens elements with their proprietary Super Integrated Coating- a superior multicoating process that enhances light transmission for maximum clarity, crispness, and contrast. Additionally this NIKKOR offering also benefits from Nikon's very own Nano Crystal Coat - a high-tech lens treatment that ensures maximum imaging quality by limiting or eliminating the negative effects from ghosting, flare, and glare.
Low-light shooters will greatly appreciate the benefits from the addition of Nikon's VR II image stabilization system. This amazing internal virtual-tripod allows photographers to work with shutter-speeds up to 4x slower than usual - whether it's a candle-lit snap-shot or a moody portrait taken in a dark alley-way under a dingy street-lamp - hand-held photographers can rely on the AF-S 24-120 ED VR for sharp, clear, and extremely well-detailed imaging.
- Compact & Versatile 5x Standard Zoom Lens with f/4 Maximum Aperture
- Perfect for landscapes, portraits, weddings, and distant subjects. Offers a constant maximum aperture to maintain exposure settings throughout the entire zoom range
- Extended Range on Nikon DX-format D-SLR Cameras
- Angle of view is equivalent to a focal length of 36-180mm in DX-format cameras.
- Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization
- Vibration Reduction technology that's engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens - enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible. This ensures dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
- 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements
- Offers superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration, even at the widest aperture setting.
- 3 Aspherical Lens Elements
- Aspherical lens elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of aberration, even when shooting at the widest available aperture.
- Nano Crystal Coat
- Further reduces ghosting and interior flare across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
- Enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare.
- M/A Focus Mode Switch
- Enables quick changes between manual and autofocus operation.
- Internal Focus (IF)
- Provides fast and quiet autofocus without changing the length of the lens to maintain the working distance throughout the focus range. It also keeps the front element from spinning, which maintains the position of a polarizer or lens hood.
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
- Enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Renders images with a more natural appearance in out-of-focus areas (bokeh)
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Camera Format||Full-Frame (1.0x Crop Factor)|
|Pixels||Actual: 37.09 Megapixel
Effective: 36.3 Megapixel
|Max Resolution||7360 x 4912|
|Sensor Type / Size||CMOS, 35.9 x 24.0 mm|
|File Formats||Still Images: JPEG, RAW, TIFF
Movies: MOV, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
Audio: Linear PCM
|Dust Reduction System||Yes|
|Memory Card Type||CompactFlash
|Focus Type||Auto & Manual|
|Focus Mode||Continuous-servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||51, 15 cross-type|
|Battery||1x EN-EL15 Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack, 7.0 VDC, 1900 mAh|
|AC Power Adapter||EH-5b (Optional)|
32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Humidity: 0 - 85%
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||5.7 x 4.8 x 3.2" / 146.0 x 123.0 x 81.5 mm|
|Weight||31.04 oz / 880 g|
|Package Weight||4.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.7 x 6.6 x 6.1"