Whats in the box
- Nikon Z6 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)
- EN-EL15b Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- MH-25A Battery Charger for EN-EL15 Li-Ion Battery
- UC-E24 USB Cable
- HDMI/USB Cable Clip
- BS-1 Hot-Shoe Cover
- AN-DC19 Camera Strap
- BF-N1 Body Cap
- DK-29 Rubber Eyecup
- 1yr Parts, 30 day Labor Warranty by Seller
- Nikon 16-80mm f/2.8-4E AF-S DX NIKKOR ED VR Lens
- HB-75 Bayonet Lens Hood
- 72mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- 1yr Parts, 30 day Labor warranty by seller
- FTZ Mount Adapter
- 1yr Parts, 30 day Labor Warranty by Seller
- IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- 24.5MP FX-Format BSI CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 6 Image Processing Engine
- UHD 4K30 Video; N-Log & 10-Bit HDMI Out
- 273-Point Phase-Detect AF System
- Built-In 5-Axis Vibration Reduction
- 0.80x 3.6m-Dot EVF with NIKKOR Optics
- 3.2" 2.1m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 12 fps Shooting; ISO 100-51200
- Top-Panel Dot-Matrix OLED; XQD Card Slot
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Import Model 1Yr Parts & 30 DAy Labor Warranty via Seller
Part of Nikon's next step in their imaging journey, the Z6 Mirrorless Camera is positioned as the "all-arounder" within the new Z System. Beginning with the Z Mount itself, a large-diameter design with a short 16mm flange distance allows Nikon to create compact, yet powerful cameras and develop more advanced optics. The Z6 is among the first in the series, and features a high-performing FX-format 24.5MP BSI CMOS sensor and the EXPEED 6 Image Processing Engine delivering outstanding image quality and speed with a native sensitivity range of ISO 100-51200.
On the sensor you will find an advanced phase-detect autofocus system using 273 points covering 90% of the image area, and the sensor features 5-axis Vibration Reduction technology for stabilized photos and video regardless of the lens used. This advanced hybrid AF system will also benefit video. The Z6 features UHD 4K recording at up to 30p and can use the N-Log gamma profile along with the camera's 10-bit HDMI output to create cinema-quality video.
As with many mirrorless systems, the Z Series boasts a much more compact form factor than its DSLR counterparts. The Z6 is no exception with its slimmed down design and lighter build, though it maintains the weather sealing and ergonomics for which Nikon is known. The camera features multiple displays and screens for ease of use, including a 0.80x 3.6m-dot EVF with NIKKOR optics and a Fluorine coating, ensuring clear viewing. The rear of the camera is equipped with a 3.2" 2.1m-dot tilting touchscreen LCD while the top offers a dot-matrix OLED for quickly checking settings. For storage, the Z6 has a single XQD card slot that is compatible with CFexpress for faster speeds in the future. Additionally, the body is equipped with both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Take full advantage of the size benefits of your DX format camera without compromising on image quality with the compact Nikon's AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED VR Lens. Featuring an equivalent focal length of 24-120mm, this lens will cover a wide range of subject matter, from wide landscapes to distant sports. Also, the maximum aperture range is quite fast, spanning from f/2.8 at 18mm to f/4 at 80mm. Ensuring maximum image quality, the optical design contains extra-low dispersion glass and aspherical elements to minimize aberrations and utilizes Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coatings to reduce ghosting and lens flare. On top of this, a protective fluorine coating is present on the front and rear elements for quickly cleaning off water and dirt.
Operation and handling is superb with a Silent Wave Motor AF system for fast, near-silent focusing and it has manual focus override by turning the manual focus ring. Working handheld is benefited by Vibration Reduction image stabilization which compensates for the effects of camera shake at slow shutter speeds and longer focal lengths. Additionally, an electromagnetic aperture mechanism is built into the lens for enhanced exposure control stability and it has a 72mm front filter thread.
- When used on DX-format camera or FX-format cameras in DX mode, this lens will provide an equivalent focal length of 24-120mm.
- Fast f/2.8-4 maximum aperture range is well-suited to working in difficult lighting conditions and also lends itself to precise focus control for shallow depth of field imagery.
- Three aspherical and four ED glass lens elements work to reduce chromatic aberrations; improve overall image sharpness, clarity, and color fidelity; and help to minimize the overall weight of the lens.
- Vibration Reduction image stabilization helps compensate for the appearance of camera shake up to four shutter speed stops, benefiting this lens' use in low-light conditions. A Sport VR mode is available for panning and fast movements along with a Tripod VR mode for reducing the impact of subtle ground vibrations or camera movement that can be transferred to your support system.
- Silent Wave Motor autofocus mechanism provides quick, quiet and precise autofocus performance.
- Full-time manual focus override allows instant switching between AF and MF focusing systems by just rotating the focus ring at any time. Also, it in internal focusing so that the length of the lens does not change during operation.
- Specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
- A Nano Crystal Coat, as well as a Super Integrated Coating, have been applied to the lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
- Fluorine-coated front and rear glass elements afford protection to the optical system.
- A rounded 7-blade aperture diaphragm provides smooth out-of-focus elements in your final image.
- Due to the electronic control required for full operation, this lens is not compatible with D2-series, D1-series, D200, D100, D90, D80, D70-series, D60, D50, D40-series, or D3000 DSLR cameras or film SLR cameras.
Enabling the use of nearly any Nikon F-mount lens on Z-mount mirrorless camera bodies, the FTZ Mount Adapter is a sophisticated means for expanding the range of usable lenses. While compatible with approximately 360 distinct F-mount lenses, this adapter is especially ideal for use with over 90 E, G, and D-type lenses, where it fully maintains autofocus and auto-exposure capabilities for seamless use of the SLR lenses on the mirrorless body. The adapter, which is built from magnesium alloy and is weather-sealed, also incorporates a 1/4"-20 mount on the base to provide a more balanced means for working on a tripod with longer, heavier lenses.
Full AF/AE supported when using:
- AF-S type G/D/E lenses
- AF-P type G/E lenses
- AF-I type D lenses
- AF-S / AF-I teleconverters
|Lens Mount||Nikon Z|
|Pixels||Actual: 25.28 Megapixel
Effective: 24.5 Megapixel
|Max Resolution||24 MP: 6000 x 4000|
|Aspect Ratio||1:1, 3:2, 4:5|
|Sensor Type / Size||CMOS, 35.9 x 23.9 mm|
|File Formats||Still Images: JPEG, RAW
Movies: MOV, MP4,
Audio: AAC, Linear PCM (Stereo)
|Dust Reduction System||Yes|
|Memory Card Type||XQD|
|Image Stabilization||Sensor-Shift, 5-Way|
|Focus Type||Auto & Manual Focus|
|Focus Mode||Continuous-Servo AF (C), Full-time Servo (F), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection: 273|
|Self Timer||20 Seconds, 10 Seconds, 5 Seconds, 2 Seconds|
HDMI C (Mini)
|Battery||1 x EN-EL15b Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack|
|AC Power Adapter||EH-5c/EH-5b with EP-5B (Optional)|
32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Humidity: 0 - 85%
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||5.3 x 4.0 x 2.7" / 134.0 x 100.5 x 67.5 mm|
|Weight||1.29 lb / 585 g camera body only|