- Product Description
- What's In The Box
- IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- 24.5MP FX-Format BSI CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 6 Image Processing Engine
- UHD 4K30 Video; N-Log & 10-Bit HDMI Out
- 273-Point Phase-Detect AF System
- Built-In 5-Axis Vibration Reduction
- 0.80x 3.6m-Dot EVF with NIKKOR Optics
- 3.2" 2.1m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 12 fps Shooting; ISO 100-51200
- Top-Panel Dot-Matrix OLED; XQD Card Slot
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Import Model 1Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
Part of Nikon's next step in their imaging journey, the Z6 Mirrorless Camera is positioned as the "all-arounder" within the new Z System. Beginning with the Z Mount itself, a large-diameter design with a short 16mm flange distance allows Nikon to create compact, yet powerful cameras and develop more advanced optics. The Z6 is among the first in the series, and features a high-performing FX-format 24.5MP BSI CMOS sensor and the EXPEED 6 Image Processing Engine delivering outstanding image quality and speed with a native sensitivity range of ISO 100-51200.
On the sensor you will find an advanced phase-detect autofocus system using 273 points covering 90% of the image area, and the sensor features 5-axis Vibration Reduction technology for stabilized photos and video regardless of the lens used. This advanced hybrid AF system will also benefit video. The Z6 features UHD 4K recording at up to 30p and can use the N-Log gamma profile along with the camera's 10-bit HDMI output to create cinema-quality video.
As with many mirrorless systems, the Z Series boasts a much more compact form factor than its DSLR counterparts. The Z6 is no exception with its slimmed down design and lighter build, though it maintains the weather sealing and ergonomics for which Nikon is known. The camera features multiple displays and screens for ease of use, including a 0.80x 3.6m-dot EVF with NIKKOR optics and a Fluorine coating, ensuring clear viewing. The rear of the camera is equipped with a 3.2" 2.1m-dot tilting touchscreen LCD while the top offers a dot-matrix OLED for quickly checking settings. For storage, the Z6 has a single XQD card slot that is compatible with CFexpress for faster speeds in the future. Additionally, the body is equipped with both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Presenting a wide field of view and an optimized design, the NIKKOR Z 24mm f/1.8 S from Nikon is a versatile wide-angle lens well-suited to a range of subjects, including landscape, architecture, and reportage. Featuring an advanced optical layout, this prime lens incorporates a series of aspherical and extra-low dispersion elements, which produce sharp, well-corrected imagery with a high degree of clarity. Also, both Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings are used to suppress flare and ghosting for greater color fidelity and higher contrast.
Complementing the optical design, a multi-focus system, which employs two stepping motors, helps to realize impressively fast, accurate, and quiet focus performance, along with full-time manual focus override, to suit both stills and video needs. Additionally, a programmable control ring can be set for intuitive adjustment over a variety of camera and exposure settings.
* Nikon Z6 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)
* EN-EL15b Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
* MH-25A Battery Charger for EN-EL15 Li-Ion Battery
* UC-E24 USB Cable
* HDMI/USB Cable Clip
* BS-1 Hot-Shoe Cover
* AN-DC19 Camera Strap
* BF-N1 Body Cap
* DK-29 Rubber Eyecup
* 1yr Parts, 30 day Labor Warranty by Seller
* Nikon NIKKOR Z 24mm f/1.8 S Lens
* Nikon LC-72B 72mm Snap-On Front Lens Cap
* Nikon LF-N1 Rear Lens Cap
* Nikon HB-88 Lens Hood
* Nikon CL-C1 Lens Case
* 1 Yr Parts, 30 Day Labor Warranty by Seller