- Product Description
- What's In The Box
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- 45.7MP FX-Format BSI CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 6 Image Processing Engine
- UHD 4K30 Video; N-Log & 10-Bit HDMI Out
- 493-Point Phase-Detect AF System
- Built-In 5-Axis Vibration Reduction
- 0.80x 3.6m-Dot EVF with NIKKOR Optics
- 3.2" 2.1m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 9 fps Continuous Shooting; ISO 64-25600
- Top-Panel Dot-Matrix OLED; XQD Card Slot
- 8K Time-Lapse Mode; Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Import Model 1Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
Nikon has taken the next step in their imaging journey with the Z7 Mirrorless Camera, dubbed "The Perfectionist," and the revolutionary Z System. This high-resolution FX-format camera introduces the Z Mount, a large diameter design with a short 16mm flange distance that allows Nikon to create compact, yet powerful cameras and develop more advanced optics. The Z7 is among the first in the series, and brings with it a 45.7MP BSI CMOS sensor and EXPEED 6 Image Processing Engine, delivering outstanding image quality and speed with a native sensitivity range of ISO 64-25600.
On the sensor you will find an advanced phase-detect autofocus system using 493 points covering 90% of the image area and the sensor features 5-axis Vibration Reduction technology for stabilized photos and video regardless of the lens used. This advanced hybrid AF system will also benefit video. The Z7 features UHD 4K recording at up to 30p and can use the N-Log gamma profile along with the camera's 10-bit HDMI output to create cinema-quality video. The camera's high-resolution sensor also permits the use of an 8K Time-Lapse mode.
As with many mirrorless systems, the Z Series boasts a much more compact form factor than its DSLR counterparts. The Z7 is no exception with its slimmed down design and lighter build, though it maintains the weather sealing and ergonomics for which Nikon is known. The camera features multiple displays and screens for ease of use, including a 0.80x 3.6m-dot EVF with NIKKOR optics and a Fluorine coating, ensuring clear viewing. The rear of the camera is equipped with a 3.2" 2.1m-dot tilting touchscreen LCD while the top offers a dot-matrix OLED for quickly checking settings. For storage, the Z7 has a single XQD card slot that is compatible with CFexpress for faster speeds in the future. Additionally, the body is equipped with both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Spanning an impressive wide-angle range, the NIKKOR Z 14-30mm f/4 S is an ultra-wide zoom for Nikon's FX-format Z-series mirrorless system. The broad field of view is especially well-suited to landscape, architectural, and astrophotography applications, and the constant f/4 maximum aperture maintains a consistent exposure throughout the zoom range. In regard to the optical design, the lens features four extra-low dispersion elements and four aspherical elements, which reduce a variety of aberrations and distortion to produce imagery with high sharpness, clarity, and accurate color rendering. Both Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings are used, too, to suppress flare and ghosting for greater color fidelity and higher contrast.
Complementing the optics, a stepping motor provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override to suit both stills and video applications. A programmable control ring can be set for intuitive adjustment over a variety of camera and exposure settings. Additionally, the lens has a button-less retractable barrel to realize a more compact form factor when not in use.
* Nikon Z7 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)
* EN-EL15b Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
* MH-25A Battery Charger for EN-EL15 Li-Ion Battery
* EH-7P Charging AC Adapter
* UC-E24 USB Cable
* HDMI/USB Cable Clip
* BS-1 Hot-Shoe Cover
* AN-DC19 Camera Strap
* BF-N1 Body Cap
* DK-29 Rubber Eyecup
* 1 Yr Parts, 30 Day Labor Warranty by Seller
* Nikon NIKKOR Z 14-30mm f/4 S Lens
* LC-82B 82mm Snap-On Front Lens Cap
* Nikon LF-N1 Rear Lens Cap
* HB-86 Lens Hood
* Nikon CL-C1 Lens Case
* 1 Yr Parts, 30 Day labor Warranty by Seller