Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens for Nikon F
- Product Description
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- Nikon F Lens/Full Frame
- Aperture Range: f/5-6.3 to 22
- One FLD and Three SLD Elements
- Hyper Sonic Motor AF System
- Optical Stabilizer with Accelerometer
- Zoom Lock & Manual Override Switches
- Minimum Focus Distance: 110.2"
- Splash and Dust Proof Mount
- Lens Hood & Tripod Collar
- Compatible with Sigma USB Dock
- Import Model Seller's Warranty 30 Day Labor; 1 Year Parts
Joining the Global Vision lineup, the 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens from Sigma is designed for Nikon F-mount cameras and brings versatile super telephoto zoom focal lengths in a compact, weather-resistant package. The full frame lens features an aperture range from f/5-6.3 to f/22 and utilizes one FLD and three SLD elements. Also, this lens features a Hyper Sonic Motor for fast, quiet autofocus and has an Optical Stabilizer with an accelerometer for improved panning performance.
The lens barrel features two main switches, one that can lock the zoom at any of the eight demarcated focal lengths and a manual focus override for additional control. The lens also has a minimum focusing distance of 110.2" and a rotatable tripod collar. It is compatible with the Sigma USB dock for firmware updates and focus microadjustment and comes with a lens hood, case, and shoulder strap.